Percentage of Turks that are white?

In all honesty, how many are?

>Atatürk
>white
Turks actually believe this.

He could have been ethnically Pontic Greek that had been Turkified

Looks blond and blue-eyed to me. Can't get more white than that.

Bumping

We need a Turk opinion.

white=/=aryan

>Kebab opinion *

%5-20

Asked what percentage are WHITE not Aryan.
>read.

>Unironically not realizing the Father of the Turds proves the Mehmet my Son meme is true.

Based on estimation? 5%-20% is a large gap.

Reminder k*rds not Turks

its a kurd.A trus percent %80

I mean true percent

Western turkey+Black sea turkey has like 10-20 million population. not all of them white of course.
*cringes*

Turks in Bulgaria are very white (probably rapebabies)

I know 2 Turks and they're blonde with blue eyes, no joke

You are telling me you live with the turkish royal family?

Plenty of western 'turks' are white. There are huge misconceptions about Turks, especially on Sup Forums. You have to understand that there are barely any real Turkic people in Turkey. Turks are some of the most racially mixed people on Earth.

Western Turks are mostly turkified Greeks and Slavs with a small Turkic or Central Asian admixture (5-10%). Ataturk was most likely a turkifed Slav or Greek. Eastern Turks are mostly middle-eastern (Kurds, Persians, Arabs Jews/semites) with some Greek and Turkic admixture.

No but they're bros

Mohanad is not a Turk. He's a Greek rape baby.

Fuck off, roach.

Roach, I will not rest until your people are wiped from the planet

Are Turks not the least bad Muslims?

That goes for most western 'turks'. When Turks conquered Anatolia 1000 years ago, they turkified and mixed with all the ethnic Greeks living there. These ethnic Greeks were given Turkish names and forced (not necessarily violently) to convert to Islam and learn Turkish. and. The same happened in the 15th-17th century when Turks took Greeks and Slavs (mostly women) to Turkey. Plenty of Islamicized Greeks and Slavs fled to Turkey, as well.

There is no such thing as a least bad Muslim in Sup Forums's eyes, even Bosniaks who barely go to mosque and don't cover up their women are seen as degenerate filth

So Turkey is how white then? 50/50?

Balkan rape baby

He looks so ugly it's almost cute.

This guy look very Slavic
i also think hes a rape baby

First thing - Qemat Ataturk, wasn't turk

If I had to guess 15-20%

Every time a turkroach posts I smell the curry and goatshit come out of the screen.