Myers briggs thread

myers briggs thread

i am INFP masterrace

Hello INFP brother

Literally everyone is INF or INT, fuck Myer Briggs.

ESTJ here, all you faggot introverts get back to work.

ENTP master race checking in.

I'm always the only ISTJ.

Enfp here

INTP here

INTP/J. A lot of people probably have similar personalities on here or at least skewed averages for each type.

you know ESTJ is what you get when you're literally mentally unstable, right?

bump

INTJ Master Race

Where do you find out what you are?

Wow, I'm ENTP, too.

you must be ESJT if you don't know what you are.

Everyone who doesn't know their type is a EJST

16personalities.com

Infj, am I a master race??

I'd love for someone to figure out why there is a disproportionate amount rarer personality types, especially INTJ, reported on Sup Forums and also one more INTJ reporting in.

what's good my fellows?

Some ENTP memes?

ENTJ what do i get?

Entp-a but sure we will go.eith what you said.

ISTP here.

you ever feel misunderstood?

read i was an INFP and read that INFP's are often misunderstood and it was like a truth grenade with shrapnels of reality

use to be somewhat halfway INTJ/P
seem to have move towards INTP recently

I got the "Debater," ENTP-A. Ironically, I think debates and arguments are useless and I would never involve myself with one.

i imagine everyone on Sup Forums is gonna be introverted, i think ENFP would be the rarest type for Sup Forums,
what i dont get is why every personality type i read has like 4% popularity, where is the majority of people? everybody seems to fit into these niche 1.6% of the population types where are the normies

these make no sense r u all retarded

ENTJ and proud cause I don't have any empathy and can use people all I want without feeling bad

the key to not feeling misunderstood is to understand others
gaining another perspective shows how many avenues there are toward the message getting lost while it still being the fault of neither transmitter nor receiver

i understand others perfectly, but whenever i have an original thought its extremely hard to communicate to others.

i'm in a band and they love my crazy ideas but they're not open enough to listen to my perspective, i agree with you wholeheartedly but a particular case i'm thinking of its definitely the fault of others. are you an INFP? how good would you rate your mediating abilities??

INTP, but respect INFP greatly. We can join forces and rule

Edgy.

INTP... And it fucking sucks..... But, at least life is interesting sometimes... A lot of different things I can say have happened and gotten done in my life that not very many can also boast, but unfortunately none of that matters to employers or managers... Sucks being cursed to never make over 30k/yr...

>pic unrelated

iNxP-A

NP combo is best.
with high N and high P. Otherwise it's fake

aah you're my other half, one of my good friends is an INTP and i really feel like we're two halves of a whole

are you confident? she's very intelligent and could be very successful independently, but drags her feet and is unsure of herself, whereas i'm less logical, and less likely to be successful but have a lot of apathy that creates confidence

would you say you agree with her or me more?

INFJ, some tests give INTJ

Do you plan things out? Do you have a strong work ethic? Do you have a set of moral codes or laws by which you live your life?

make sure you are understanding their true intent, not just the words and direction
same goes for yourself
with your own input, understand that you want to achieve something rather than just changing the sound of a song
why is it that you want to make this change? why would others not want it? getting into their frame of mind in turn allows you to frame your own thoughts so that it makes sense and is clear to them
you also have to consider that your ideas just might not be that good. it's not a problem per se, you just have to look qt why it is/isn't a good idea on the whole, and not just for yourself. does the song need a certain aspect to really bring it up, or do you just want it to be more interesting to play? both are valid, but which is the better choice depends on the attitudes and vision of your bandmates as well

also i grew up as a middle child with two siblings who both very strong willed and with very conflicting opinions on a large number of matters, and often had to explain one's point of view to the other and vice versa
so my mediating skills are pretty sharp haha

My best friend is also an INFP. I'm very confident and somewhat intelligent but I have no drive. Not sure if it's fear or laziness. My confidence did originally stem from apathy, but now it's just slight arrogance.

I'd say I agree with a bit of both. It's hard to say, boyo.

ok that's very interesting, i am very similar to you. intelligent, confident but no drive. i'm simply happy with where i am, even though at 21 i've barely begun the journey

my ideas are fine, the problem i have is i like to work independently on my own musical project which i've always done, since i grew up in a small village with no musicians. my band then want to interpret my songs, taking only the most obvious, "pop" and they subsequently miss the point of why i wrote it, i describe my songs as journeys rather than songs, i don't want to go A to B to A, i want it to be an emotional experience, and so when they remove sections, they don't realise the bits they like, in my opinion, are only vehicles for movement, and the entire song is complete unto itself, to alter it is to upset the balance i had delicately created

its annoying for me that they like it enough to interfere, but don't like it enough to understand what it was i had done, and had achieved and how the effect of it. they only care to reproduce shitty sound bites of pop of no significance to me

INTP

Ysahboi

INTP-A whaddup

INTJ-A

Does this mean I can get chicks?

I'm 23. Try to get your start early, friendo

I thought all INTJ's hate women?

how much do you think you've changed since you were my age?

ISTJ-T

nah, just some of them

ENFP here
Eyy

Not much. Just a bit wiser. Still pretty chill and happy

then it could well be that you just don't work with them
incompatibility is valid, as in any form of relationship

Think I did it wrong, got INFP-T. I did some reading, doesn't really sound like me...

dats de pont

good to know, i had a moment whilst 21 that i felt like i was finally complete as a person, like this is the result product of everything that had happened to me, and everything beyond that moment were now things happening onto this canvas of my 21 year old self

hell ya, ENTP muthafuckas!!!

do you feel like what i have just described applies to you?
you are a god

Litertally every time I've taken the test it has come out differently.

ENFP you fucking neckbeards

Come at me.

i just retook it when i read your post, still an INFP and i absolutely agree with it. you might have split personality

how do you differ from me? i am INFP

I've got ENTJ, ESTJ and ISTJ on the different occasions but I agree with ENTJ most. Honestly I wouldn't put too much emphasis on these things. Internet "psychology" is dubious at best.

More of a distrust for women. They are generally more emotional then men so it's harder to pick out what they want or why they're talking. But you learn to nod, smile, and wait for the pussy.

You all sound like faggots take your horoscope somewhere else

i know, i think its there for us to interpret, much like a horoscope you can read with dignity. but reading about an INFP does feel like i'm reading about myself, even though i'm certain that believing i'm an INFP has influenced me to behave like one

INTJ's are introverted and controlling to some degree. Sup Forums attracts them because they don't have to socialize, no one knows who they are, and they can participate in many threads/topics at once influencing them for...well no gain really. If these people would concentrate on other matters they'd be all set but they're either too bored, too comfortable or too depressed.

Or too summer

INFJ/P in the house, what it is my fellows

ESFP reporting in.... aaaaaaaand I'm outta here

ISFJ here, ask me anything.

INTJ
They try to explain each on like they're all equal but let's face it, some are just objectively better than others.

>implying anyone actually paid 49.95 to take the test
you guys just pick whichever acronym is edgiest

maybe, some types don't belief in impersonal opinions, so you're as smart as you alone think you are, as is everybody else

INFJ-T: Advocate.
This shit sums me up shockingly well

>don't belief
Cannot form complete sentences, get the fuck off my board retard.

infp

no

hahaha mad when somebody invalidates your opinion

How could you invalidate my opinion, I still have no idea what you were trying to say. Can't tell if 10 y/o summerfag or actual retard.

My nigga

i don't have to explain why i didn't write in perfect english, though i will indulge you that i am english, and speak it very well, and can only regard your insecure, pedantic behaviour as a result of your arrogance and self righteous conviction in something as abstruse as language. so have yourself an opinion from me and go fuck yourself lol

>Debates and arguments are useless

With that logic no one can ever be wrong.

>and speak it very well
Nigga wat

you can suk my baws if u fink i care about speaking perfect anglaisie on a chinese sudoku forum i come here when im stoney baloney not when i want to argue with fat foreheaded people such as yourself

the fact you've commented 3 times on my sweet sweet anglaisie is pitiful, Sup Forums used to be funny, now its reduced to bitches getting sweaty at the sight of informal grammar. who you trying to impress sick boi

Yur mum

the few the proud

haha good one, i want your mum to kiss my gooch
now we've got the mum jokes out of the way
i fucked your dad
now we've got the dad jokes out of the way
you're a homo

Uuuuuuum what, i posted an opinion, you retaliated with some unintelligible chimp out, I mocked the fact that genetics failed you. Also don't even start with the "I come to Sup Forums for such and such a reason". When the fuck was this site about what you wanted. lol kys faggot

haha you're still trying to prove yourself go watch a movie and jerk off when they kiss

Hey that only leaves one joke to get out of the way, you!

ok it was entertaining to reply to you and you've stopped being entertaining and i think you've killed the thread but continue browsing you will look back on this moment and remember the sweat glazed keyboard and trembling fingers as you typed your autistic replies. you will wonder: did everyone in the thread think i was a super awesome guy? did i make an impact that night? was my presence felt or acknowledged by something? then you will live and die with your personality, always reflecting back on this moment, forever, god bless, suck your mumma's fat teet

You got me good user

I dont think intjs are just better they just like to play life in single player