Theres this co worker in my office. we had a very good connection since the day she started working at the office...

theres this co worker in my office. we had a very good connection since the day she started working at the office. so one day she wears this dress and pantyhose. she comes to me and asks if her pantyhose is torn at the back of her thigh. so she pulls up the dress so i can almost see her ass. other day other dress. she bends over in front of me and i can totally see her butt and panties.
as i said we are very close. i can talk to her about how i fuck my wife and she tells me how she gets fucked by her boyfriend. the thing is we were in relationships before we got to know each other and already confessed that we would fuck every day if i wasnt married and she had no boyfriend. i know her sex life is pretty bad. her boyfriend is kinda weird when it comes to fucking. we also make jokes like she was a naughty girl today and i will take her rough tonight and stuff like that.
i really wanna fuck her and she would probably fuck me but we just cant.
what do Sup Forums?
pic related. mfw is saw her upskirt

>we just can't
what did you came here for if you already made up your mind?

Have you tried asking your wife for a threesome?

because i did not make up my mind

yes but not with friends. she thinks the whole idea is weird. i dont know how to persuade her

Bump

Just tell her your biggest fantasy you want is a threesome just once and you will never ask her again. Try to get her to do it for your anniversary, valentines, or your birthday. Tell her you will fulfill her sexual fantasy if she does yours.

but how do i get our friend to join in?

Your friend is down for fucking if she loses her boyfriend right? Her boyfriend and her got problems right? Just keep encouraging her to break up with him.

Ask her?

nice trips.
but im also a friend of her boyfriend. i am kinda the reason they are together

you're a cuck faggot pussy whipped

she still has that weird boyfriend

Just explain to her if she isn't happy with her boyfriend then she should try a break with him. Don't tell the boyfriend you are the one who suggested it though.

Good plan user
Then she wants a threesome
Next thing you know your sitting on a chair while a big nigger is slamming his cock up your wife
Fucking future cuck

You are married. Stay loyal or don't. But tell your wife you are getting a divorce before fucking and don't be a cunt. Otherwise, just be happy you are getting one more pussy than 95% of people on this site.

thats just impossible. we are way to close to fuck everbodies relation up

> just be happy you are getting one more pussy than 95% of people on this site.
thats the smartest thing i read today user

Whaaat... if your wife and your co-worker is not going to meet randomly on weekly basis, and you trust the co-worker won't tell her and is cool about casual sex... DO IT

Fucking her would be a pretty stupid idea user. Besides the fact that you'll probably feel like shit right after (if you love your wife, if not, just divorce her already), it's a bad idea to fuck office mates. If this were some random encounter who wouldn't even know your name you might get away with it. But since you all seem to know each other, this will definitely come out at some point.

Just jerk off to the thought and don't give it. It'll 100% fuck shit up for you.

...So?

yeah i guess jerking off to the thought is all i get