Kdrama general

When is this gonna be a thing?

Kpop stars edition

Other urls found in this thread:

kissasian.com/Drama/Page-Turner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm gonna watch cinderella and the four knights with noun just so i can get full context of my waifu's song "confession" from the ost

When I can tell the actors apart.

IU can't act for shit

most idols can't act for shit

I listen to kpop and watch korean movies and some varieties, but kdramas look utter fucking shit. Are there any decent ones at all?

kdrama acting is bottom of the barrel.

Ya.

Look at viewing charts basically to find what's popular. (It also depends entirely on what you like to watch.) Kdrama has a shit ton of tropes like every single fucking person dying to car crashes and shit but if you look over that stuff it's mindless enjoyment that you look forward to every week so it's whatever.

That uggo lead actress is disgusting. She looks reatrded.

She can't keep her dumb mouth closed

There are.

Its okay, that's love looked pretty decent desu

Iris

South Korea is like a cheap bootleg version of Japan

Except they have better women thanks to the wonders of plastic surgery.

They already have it in Japan. It's called High & Low. If you want to go a little further there is Sukeban Deka.

We can all agree that W is drama of the year, right?

what are some of the best kmovies or dramas that feature idols?

I'm keeping kdrama to when I actually have nothing left in life. It's probably the last stop before suicide.

oh user, don't SAY that!

How many of you are black girls?

White dude here
What Drama should I watch, im bored

I don't even get how people manage to be into this shit. Where do you keep up to date with the new stuff? I'm guessing weeaboo blogs?222

>I listen to Kpop

>not listening to kpop

Confirmed cuck.

There is Mr Jekyll and mister Hyde Kdrama, where the dude actually has 208473829001093802 personalities, is rich, cool, handsome but most of all a deep and kind man who falls in love with a special girl.

There also is a widely popular kdrama with this charming, yet cold rich as fuck dude who switches his body with a crude poor girl. They fall in love. Shenanigans ensue.

And how could I forget that one with the rich heir who's been ostracized or sth and thus is sad (but still rich as fuck) who falls in love with that girl he meet while abroad who turns out to be HIS MAID's DAUGHTER !!!!

I generally despise Kdramas, I've given them many tries, but this 2016 was worthy, I watched and incredible good one, with a fantastic lead actress, Oh Hae Young Again, anybody else watched this?

Which ones have you tried to watch?

In case you didn't get it, this was sarcasm. Kdrama is shit.

mmm, don't remember the names of the old ones, just boys before flowers, more recently i can recall she was pretty, oh my venus, fuck the names are really hard to remember, but they are obnoxiously generic past the first 6 eps.

Coffee Prince and Protect the Boss are the two I get people to watch if I want them into k-drama's. Also check out History of the Salaryman.

Check out the one. I posted it's about fighting. It is a lot like Japanese punk.

oh and i'm giving a try right now at W, it has good moments, but at parts plot feels rather shoehorned.

I used to watch a shit ton of kdramas 5 years ago when I was in high school. My city had two Korean channels. I have forgotten the best ones I've watched. I don't watch them anymore because they have gotten a little too mainstream here in the US.

Some what. I feel that the premise of the show changes half way through. It goes from a fighting show to a con show.

Jerking off to it is fine but actually listening to it is over the line.

This is one of the most unintentional homoerotic Korean drama I've ever watched.

>Unintentional

The character second to the left is a girl pretending to be a boy. All the other character fall for her. Only two of them know that she is a she. While the other doesn't.

So it was intentional.

Not really. Since most of them don't know that what they are feeling is love. The guys on the far right thinks this is what having a loyal fan is like. The girl is a nun and thinks that she just needs to drink water.

I'd watch this if it was a movie, but as a drama series, it seems to lose it's attractiveness

MUST WATCH "PAGE TURNER" LITERALLY 10/10. GO SEE IT kissasian.com/Drama/Page-Turner

my wife loves this shit . i find it terribly cliched and boring though.

why can't kdramas be more like manhwas?