WWYD/What would you do thread

WWYD/What would you do thread.

Be as brutal as you like.

Replies get replies etc.

WWYD?

Cont. From last thread

Wtf is the point of these threads? So you can jerk it to someone else's fantasy?

Well.... basically

yes

I'd test that front facing camera by forcing her to film her reaction while I fuck her from behind but half way though I'd pull out and shove my 8 inch cock into her tight dry ass. Id keep forcing it in until I'm balls deep and bust a nut deep inside her while a year roles down her cheek.

Wwyd to this slut?

Id pin her down on the floor, remove her panties and jack off whilst sniffing them and cum all over her naked body
Anything for my best friend's slut sister?

wwyd to my gf??

1: I'm too lazy to think up my own shit
2: other people's imaginations are much better than mine

Grope her perfect tits as she tries to fight me off. I'd force the slut to her knees in front of me. I'd slowly unbuckle my pants as she begged me to let her go. Once I got my cock out, I'd spit on her face, slap her hard, and shove my cock in her mouth. I'd fuck her mouth up against a wall mercilessly, not letting her have long enough to breath between thrusts, until she passed out with my dick in her mouth. Then I'd throw her on the ground, pull down her pants, and use her spit on my cock to drive it home in her ass until she woke up from the pain, then I'd finish in her ass.

Wwyd to her, avoid the unoriginal shit like "give her a real one"

This slut clearly loves being choked so I would like her down on a bed with her head tilted off the edge and start throat fucking her while I have both hands wrapped around her neck squeezing slowly and tightly as she slowly looses consciousness and I roll her over and start fucking that ass before coming on her face to wake her up.

More brutal and details on this one

how about a not utterly shit pic to work with then?

I'd force her face into the pillow as i plowed her ass from behind, then shove my cock down her throat and cum,.

Here then

Getting view on the underwear ;)

Suck on her perfect tits for some time then rub my balls all over them and her face. i would proceed to rub my balls all over her body and tongue fuck her asshole until i am rock hard then i start throat fucking her until I cum deep inside her throat. I would finger that pussy for days.

I'd bend the whore over and fuck her deep and hard while someone else is shoving their cock down her throat. After that we would flip her over, strip her, and tie her down spread eagle. Once she's down we would both take turns ramming her pussy until we are about to blow our loads. Each pull out and bust our cum load on her belly and have her suck our cocks clean

I would get you down on the ground and lick every inch of your body then choke you with muh big black dick after that I will go balls deep into your pussy and suck those pink nips

those nips look sensitive and she's clearly proud of her tits.

I'd start by mercilessly pulling on those nips until she's a blubbering mess.

Those tits need a serious beating.

I'd rape the her ass until her asshole bleeds, torn to shreds. I'd abuse it until it's red and swollen and she can't sit down. Then I'd fit her her lips nicely over my cock as it gags her, and I'd wrap her tits around my cock as I cum on them.

use one hand to grab her by the tit so hard she woudl think they were getting ripped off, then punch her in the face with the other 5 or 6 times to disorient her. Strip her down and start fucking her face, cunt and asshole while taking pictures wiht her own phone and posting them to facebook. i am sure a couple of guy friends would see them and message her to find out where her rape was happening so they could get in on it too. Grab her by the hair and smash her face against the ground until its really fucked up then stand up and piss on her destroyed body (I would break a finger of hers every tiem she did something i didnt like) then send the address to a few of the guys who wrote and seemed sincere. i dont want any white knights rescuing her, just genuine rapists that she knows to come and fuck her the rest of the night after i am done wiht the cunt

Typical Eurotrash serial rapist

I'd tear off her panties, push her against the wall with her ass facing towards me, lift up her skirt and jam my cock into her cunt while she screams for help... to no avail. After I've raped her pussy for a while I'd switch to her ass, causing a fresh round of screams to utter forth. When it's time to cum, I'd pull out of her ass, spin her round and shooting my seed all over that pretty face of hers. And after I'm done with her, I'd sell her to a pervert who would force her to become the star of his own privately recorded donkey shows.

Grab a bunch of friends and abuse her every hole before we all ejaculate all over her naked, tired, used, abused body
How bout her?

awesome! i'd let you use my GF like that!

dressed like this, meet her down some dingy shithole of a street, she'd ask if i had any money, i'd say no, but i can get her high, she'd say she has no money, so i say she can pay in other ways, give her a taster say there's more where that comes from, get her to give me head while i fuck around with her body, get her home to become a sex slave to feed her need, she'll be doing anything i want, love the whoreish outfit
same slut?

show her what it gets her looking like a feminist, me and 5 other guys are gonna make her completely air tight, i am thinking two cocks up her ass and two in her mouth, then those 4 cocks can switch places so she can learn what her ass tastes like

i would rip open that shirt front, turn her around and throw her face first into that bed. As her ass pokes up i'll ride it wildly until i filled up her rectum with semen, then send her out to her party with my semen dripping between her pussy and asshole, teasing her until she getts home for more

WWYD? replies get replies. Descriptive replies get descriptive replies.

yeah same cunt.

yours would be great to bust her face right away, hit her hard enough to break her jaw loose then stick my cock down her wide open mouth and punch fuck her cunt until she cant even walk

Bend her over and just work that ass of hers.

Hmm. You're fun.

Rip off her shirt and turn her around. then tie her up and fuck her from behind while she sucks on my fingers

would make her scream in any possible way. stick my cock as deep as i can in her asshole and then twist it around while fucking her hard.

btw its my ex

break into her house as she's getting out of the shower, attack her, chloroform her so she's a pliable mess, then fuck shit of her dry pussy and tell her she's gonna be such a good slut for me

Is that leash on her? Either way I would put her on one and walk her around town naked. Any guy would be able to fuck her mouth whenever they like as well as cum on her and piss on her. She would be forced to clean homeless men's dirty cocks and eat all of their dick cheese. I'd end it by taking her to a dog park and laughing with other owners as my pet is raped over and over by big dog cocks. When I see her orgasm on one, I'll tell her we're going to make this a daily routine.

Id grab her by her throat immediatley with a tough squeeze, force her into the corner and slap her fucking face. Raise her into the air and force her legs around me. Still squeezing her throat i pull out my solid dick and ram it into her pussy and fuck her till she cries

I would have her on her knees deep throating my big cock like she's never done before. Shed be looking at me with her sexy eyes the whole time making sure I'm satisfied with her slut mouth. Every time shed go deep shed have to stick out her tongue underneath my shaft and caress my balls with it. Then after making cum, shell have to swallow it and I'd stand her up, smack my cock on her ass cheeks until I get hard again and shove it inside her pussy and fuck her like a wild animal, pounding my waist loudly against her ass, making it jiggle and making her scream and moan uncontrollably. Lastly id cum on her pretty face with her tongue out and mouth open as she looks at me while shes on her knees

I'd pull her top down, pull her head down, and proceed to throat fuck her until her mascara is running down my balls. I'd cum down her throat, have her gobble it all up, and rip her pants off and fuck her ass until I came inside her again.

more pls

I literallty see her as a fucking bin. have her on her knees, naked, head back, tongue out and her hair in pig tails all day every day. For me just to use her fucking throat like a too.

Toy *

Eat her ass
Fuck her ass
Fuck her mouth

I'd bend her over and make her spread her ass so I could eat her asshole. She would ride my face until she cums hard. Then I'd fuck her was dry until she was crying like a birch. Make her lick all the blood and shit off my cock. Tie her up outside and let anyone have a turn on her slut holes

Try out her depth gauge

would rail hard from behind until she starts shaking and moaning, and then I'd blast my seed deep inside her

yeah sure you would, pussy

She needs bigger tits but it looks like she has potential to be a quality fuck toy to share around

Fuck right.
Finish on her tits.
Left licks it off.
Snowballs it back to right.

I would make the one on the left watch!

And that face tells you she would enjoy every minute of getting used up

My cum on that dress...

wwyd??

Halfway there

Test

Didnt know this was turning into a photoshop thread

Having fun?

My girl is your property.

Well then, perhaps start by putting a collar on her then getting her to wear a tail buttplug before taking her on a walk down the beach

If she's my property, then there's no problem with me flipping up her skirt, pulling down her panties, and using her pussy to relieve my cock.

What else you'd do to your bitch, then?

Abuse her...

the makeup store called. they want to know if she can return some product, so they have something to sell to their other customers.

I'd tell her to put on her PJs and I'll make her a nice hot cup of cocoa after running her bath.

Grab her by the face and force open her mouth before shoving my cock down her throat, making her gag as I treat it like a second pussy. If she tries to resist, I'd slap the shit out of her.

Dry anal and ass to mouth

Wwyd

Jesus. She doesn't need a costume; she's already a goblin.

wait, I thought it was Casey Neistat

Man the harpoons.

Cum all upon those breasts.

what would Sup Forums do to my gf

>checked
Slide off her bikini bottoms before pulling her onto my lap, her pussy slowly lowering onto my cock as I get a good taste of her tits.

gf

omg moaaarr pics. Id fuck this nurdette so hard in the ass that she starts screaming from the pain. then id stick my shit covered dick in her mouth and make her lick it all up.