Can Sup Forums get me some real gross cumdumpster stuff for me, like passed out and used girls on the ground

Can Sup Forums get me some real gross cumdumpster stuff for me, like passed out and used girls on the ground

AHH IT'S IN HER EYES

pls sauce i look for this girl like for ages

I also want this

heres one of my cum on my blowup doll

Googled cumdumpster and this was one that showed up (google doesn't show the bad and gross stuff I want)

Bump for interest

Do want.

heres my cum rag, kinda a cum dumpseter i guess

this man is a god

thanks

Idk why I laughed so hard at that. Thanks user

I'm as disgusted as I am impressed.

Couldnt have said it better

thanks

>17:12:03
>17:29:36

17:12:03
-17:29:36
---------------
00:17:33

notbad.jpg

huh ?

Try bing instead. I know, I know but trust me when I say that bing doesn't filter as much as Google

its sara from cumonherface.com

oh god

moar

What a good girl

close up

is it good enough for you ?

I'm a fan of bound and gagged sluts being blasted with cum, myself.

Yes, wear the cum shirt. Cum in VR. No worry's about where your cum goes! You seem proud of your cum shirt how long since you washed it you dirty boy? All three of my cum shirts are currently in need of washing...

i havent washed it, about a years worth of cum on it. still going strong. so much better than tissues

Imagine the powdered jizz that floats into the air by putting that on and taking it off

This, you are going to inhale so much cumdust that youll end up more jizz than man.

no the jizz stay on there pretty good

My gf has recently got into watching girls get covered. It's made using her as a cum dumpster even better

Sort of want to chew on the shirt.

Does this make me gay?

man, this makes my day. you never know what you are going to come by but then you see this and it just makes your whole day. good job dear user *salute*

more?

its only gay if the balls touch

he's going to be like that one guy who started growing mushrooms and shit

hmmm did she ever work for 711?

no i wont. i use it every day.

not that i know of

Anyone got the full vid to this? Been looking for weeks and i failed hard.

i was the one who saluted, and i would say how long you can do it without washing it. i would say that it will fly off like the other user said because it did that to me too. also, i did what you did and ants came out of somewhere and they could smell it. you could see the ant line going straight to it. so now i just come on a paper towel and flush it next time i go to the restroom

This looks like one of the loads she took has rapidly metastasised, reached critical mass, and achieved accelerated growth.

She is about to give birth to one of those loads she took right there on the car bonnet, five minutes after chad inseminated her.

This dude is not the final boss, but more like the balrog of dying alone.

bump

Still waiting on sauce kind anons

fick ye

>i use it every day.

old meme gtfo newfags