TV shows only you don't like on Sup Forums

TV shows only you don't like on Sup Forums

Parks and rec

I fucking hated this show. It was so boring.

Fawlty Towers

Downton Abbey. Just not funny.

Shouldn't have started with 2nd season

The recent abundance of hateposts concerning The Wire just makes my love for this show increase. Please keep 'em coming.

I didn't watch this show for the longest time because I felt there was no way it could be

>lol totally fuggin epic totally the best show ever bros11!! xD

but I finally sat down and started watching it a few weeks ago and its awesome. On the season 2 finale now. It definitely lives up to the hype as "arguably the greatest tv show ever". I just find it so intriguing and captivating. It's like watching a 12 hour version of American Gangster or the French Connection, especially season 1.

watched the first season of that show and stopped watching. that show is a snooze fest

I truly believe that the quality of this show just steadily increases up until the end of season 4. Your enjoyment will only go up as more and more groundwork is laid out for each character. Season 5 shows a dip but speculation is that the material just hit too close to home for David Simon.

I've been watching this show lately after all the "greatest show that never won major awards" acclaim I hear. Season 1 bored me at times honestly, but I pushed on and it gets better. I don't think there are many shows that are as "real" and authentic as it gets with The Wire, and it adds to its charm.

guess whos introduced in season 3?

>mfw there's a scene of him fucking his wife and no one's ever used it in a BIG GUY joke

>white people core

The last 2 seasons were.

Ya, plebs will never know.

>autism

I guess you had to grow up in a niggery part of town to really appreciate it.

I don't think that was his wife...

Yeah The Wire is one of those shows where I couldn't believe the hype and then I finished season 1 in like less than 48 hours and realized what a retard I was.

Oh it was D'Agostino, well.

The kid that played namond bryce gets my vote for the best actor of the fucking series.

I'm just glad I held off on watching this show for so long, I've got something to watch now that there's nothing on air worth the time currently. Usually I see people here complaining about the slow pace of the first few episodes of season 1, or season 2 over all. I was hooked on the pilot before the opening credits even came up and season 2 felt like a natural transition/escalation from the general drug dealing in season one

How is it autism that sperglords put me off on watching the show for so long? I outright said I regretted not watching it sooner.