Ask a guy who drove a water cannon in Hamburg today anything

Ask a guy who drove a water cannon in Hamburg today anything.
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jOqOlETcRU
linksunten.indymedia.org/de/search/apachesolr_search/?filters=tid:17124 sm_facetbuilder_solr_excl:"solr_excl:facet_1" sm_facetbuilder_solr_excl:"solr_excl:facet_2"&solrsort=created desc&retain-filters=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you hit any vegans? Vegans are the worst.

well i guess so they had no time to tell me they re vegan

Are you proud to be a not thinking only operating dog?

Did you see this girl I know named Monique? She lives in Hamburg and is super hot.

Good Work!

since its not that easy I wouldnt call myself dog or not thinking but yes I m pround abut my job
I dont know a monique from hamburg sorry

shut up libtard

not up to date on things happening in hamburg but what why was the water cannon needed? angery liberals or annoying Muslims?

where do you sleep tonight

antifa protest against the G20

antifascist mob

You're a hero. Remember that!

How many far-left nutjobs did you canon with it?

antifa here antifa there, there are normal peple

Wont be sleeping since I got standby all night.
I wouldnt call myself a hero.
normal people dont throw rocks and bottles or burn down cars

ugh. i hope you hit one of the smarmy cunts in the face with your cannon

>
>Wont be sleeping since I got standby all night.
>
>I wouldnt call myself a hero.
>
>normal people dont throw rocks and bottles or burn down cars
One could argue that, but that's quiet big word from a guy being proud of shooting other guys with a water cannon, double standard much? Also how does it feel to protect the true terrorists of the world?

Those guys are wearing hoodies, better blast them into oblivion with my water cannon. Real bravery right there.

this

first of all I protect the citizens and the country and then why are you so mad? Had a bad day there?

Thanks, it sure was hot today.

stop soaking the buggers and just squash them under the wheels

Fuck off.

If this is real gute Arbeit op. Fuck those Antifa faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jOqOlETcRU

danke
nice try

police: 74 injured, 59 just lightly

protesters: yeah i mean who cares right

dude, i don't get it!
why did you only spray them, ever so softly? these leftist fascist idiots violated the rules blatantly, threw stuff at police, there were agitators violation §130 - inciting violence against police, there were fire works - all that gave you the duty to blow this scum off the earth and all you did was say "next time you do this&that we will use the water-throwers" again, again & again - just do softly shower them, later...
who is giving those fucked up orders!!!?
i wanna see 'em hangin!

all that water must have gotten really dirty after getting on the skin and clothes of those leftists.

is there ample drainage to move the water out of the city? do you have to detox it first?

fucking kek

linksunten.indymedia.org/de/search/apachesolr_search/?filters=tid:17124 sm_facetbuilder_solr_excl:"solr_excl:facet_1" sm_facetbuilder_solr_excl:"solr_excl:facet_2"&solrsort=created desc&retain-filters=1

here are these terrorists bragging and propagating the lie, that police opresses them...

Are you a native in Hamburg? Does that make you a Hamburger?

They were fighting the globalists you fucking idiot.

>>THE GLOBAL ELITISTS WANT TO SUCK THE BLOOD OF OUR CHILDREN/HILARY RUNS A PEDO RING

listen to real news idiot

no I m not but yeah they are called hamburger really sad i know

>They were fighting the globalists

what do u idiot think they mean when they chant "no nation, no boarder!" ?!
THEY ARE GLOBALISTS, just of another flavour, but not a tiny bit better!

Did you drive a water cannon in Hamburg today?

Hab auf rt live zugeschaut. Warst du der eine der die Brände gelöscht hat?

Were you the guy saying "Now thats a demo" or similar over the loud speakers this evening while spraying the shit out of protesters?

ja
nope