Big tits or little tits?

big tits or little tits?

little all the way

I agree. They look pretty small to me, too.

Little

source?

big

Who cares, I just love tits.

Depends what mood I'm in.
I prefer little pert tits, but the best I've ever seen in person weren't small at all (like a D, small frame, perfect mammaries).

Big tits.

big tits are inferior

Why not both. Get a small titted woman and a large titted woman together and have a threesome.

Seriously tho I like both just depends on the girl if it suits her, like certain hairstyles. Just as long as they aren't fake and too saggy I'm happy.

MODS
O
D
S

flat is where it's at

Big, but not enormous.

Rather have a girl who is completely flat than giant saggy ones.

Little tits

I'm a fan of the itty bitty titty committee

women with small tits or flat tits and big asses are goddesses....fyi guys big tits sweat more and smell unless she wiped them down...

Big tits can look good when she's dressed and with a good bra. I've seen girls that are slim with big racks that look great... in the outfit.

The problem is, once she's either naked or not properly strapped up, they look good for about 5 minutes when she's 15. After that they look more and more like shit.

If they are perky, mid to small tits are the overall winner. On a petite frame they look right (tiny tits on a cow is a whole different wrong) and they stay that way a lot longer.

So little > big when you look at the bigger picture.

I like em small!

Little

I like them when they are firm, perky and well shaped. That tends to be somewhere between a B cup and a large C cup, but I've seen some really nice Ds before. Anything above that tends to lose perkiness and shape and they generally tend to have massive nipples as they get larger.

To go any smaller than a B, they have to have a great ass and then I just stick to doggy.

Ya dun goofed! You been reported to the cyber police! And I know where it came from cuz I back tracked it! :P

It doesn't really matter but shape trumps size any day of the week.

And large nippled..

I like 'em both

Yep ;)

Shape > Size