Which is the most fucked up picture you have seen on the internet?

which is the most fucked up picture you have seen on the internet?

that one disturbed me a fucking lot but i dont actually have the picture that most disturbed me at all cause it was not legal to have it.

Bump

Bump

What the fuck?

Bump

come on, bump

Pictures it's cuck shit. I've got nothing against cucks but it hits my insecurities deep. Couldn't say which ones the worst. The videos are hot to me though because I put myself in the bulls position. Sometimes to get off with the gf I imagine she's someone else's girl and she's gotten him to take my seed instead while he watches.
Most disturbing thing ever was actually a video and is probably the one with the Russians and the hammer. Specifically when they manipulate the brain with the screwdriver. 1 guy 1 jar is a close second

That one where the guy tied up, raped and murdered that German Shepard

CP video in one of the happening threads. Fucked me up

Kek I was the guy in the screenshot who posted tsikfuckis

Two kids one sandbox.
One guy one jar.

Both are really bad.

I've been lucky enough to not come across anything like that. I've never seen that Daisy video that I hear is super fucked. Anything illegal that most people have seen i have somehow avoided. I can't say I'm upset about it either.

Prove it!

Can't really right now I'm on my phone, i have the picture on my pc

FYI human testicles are white.

Filth and lies, you just another fag, kys

wow, you havent seen much. ive seen both of those, neither one of them are the most fucked up thing

Well fuckin contribute

tbh I wouldn't know

Checked

Damn yo! I remember when this was fresh. I remember the other one with the drunk girl.