What is her best album and why? what do you like the most about her music?

what is her best album and why? what do you like the most about her music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_w-BGqSMxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we already have a /grimes/ general and we don't need another one

just fuck off

b u m p

art angels is objectively the better one and one of the best albums of the decade

/thread

Claire was abused

Now kill yourself

:)

different topics, mofo.

Same thing every day

I like how she crosses divide between commercial appeal and experimentalism.

why didnt you come up with the same replies to the 7 beatles thread that exist right now? or to the 2 kendrick lamar threads? or to the 2 kanye west threads? etc

I like how shes ever been as far as decided to look more like

this. I guess some people just hate her for whatever reason

Test

the beatles have atleast 7 full albums worth of tracks that every single song was a hit on them

>stop discussing music I dislike
nice autism

Grimes has two 10/10 albums already tho..

Oh is it directed at her or is it directed at advertisement threads she has totally nothing to do with? Lol i dont know

Grimes has 4 great albums full of potential hits. Plus a truckload of extra songs and a couple of EPs.

Why would you think that?

this is 10/10x better than both grimes albums combined and its a longer run time

youtube.com/watch?v=y_w-BGqSMxY

Because grimesfags won't take a single bit of criticism. They won't believe that anyone dislikes her music, it's just one big circlejerk

Ok a bit out of place

GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES GRIMES

Grimes took critcism, she has stupid tattoos because of it

like its not the same with the fans of radiohead, kanye west, the beatles, death grips, etc
why are you so biased towards grimes and her fans
tastes differ
I think this album is garbage

It's not. It's just a super bloated mess with a few hits. Hopefully people will start judging that album for what it is and not for what the critics said about it during the years. People overrated The Beatles because they were are still are the most popular band in the world. But their actual music is mediocre at best, except few highlights.

Anyone can go on the internet and call her ugly, anyone

no no, i think you didn't hit play

i meant that literal piece of content in the youtube video, is better than any 1 hour and 30 minutes collective amount of grimes songs.

It really isn't, the amount of times grimes is posted has gotten to the point of spam. You don't see a kanye, radiohead, beatles, death grips general every single fucking day. And most of the time those artists are posted it's just straight up shitposting. When it comes to grimes it's again just a big fucking circlejerk
Stop pretending to be a victim and stay in your containment thread. Learn from k-pop general

How was the White Album received? Do you have any memorable quotes?

Why are you coming on here just to complain about what we do? Are you retarded?

Im not reading that

its literally 1 fucking paragraph

>i meant that literal piece of content in the youtube video, is better than any 1 hour and 30 minutes collective amount of grimes songs.
So, you're just trolling. How that crap is better than her music?

>It really isn't, the amount of times grimes is posted has gotten to the point of spam
see not even more than current kendrick threads
why are you lying?
yet again why are you so biased towards grimes and her fans?
>You don't see a kanye, radiohead, beatles, death grips general every single fucking day.
wrong
it might be not named as general every day but it doesnt really matter, people spam the threads about the same artist every day
>And most of the time those artists are posted it's just straight up shitposting
>When it comes to grimes it's again just a big fucking circlejerk
like you're not literally shitposting right now, even if your biased autistic posts are unironic its still shitposting because they literally make no sense (see above)
>Stop pretending to be a victim and stay in your containment thread.
see again

GRIMES WILL NOT DIVIDE US

I'm telling you to stay in your containment thread and you don't need to post a new thread every time you get a hard on for Grimes.
Also
>listens to grimes
>calls others retarded

>other people are being retarded so why can't we be retarded?
Great post buddy

>And most of the time those artists are posted it's just straight up shitposting. When it comes to grimes it's again just a big fucking circlejerk
So, do you want to be shitposting instead praising her qualities? Learn how to love her music.

>crap
>literally digitally produced beats

im only 13 minutes in and havent stopped bobbing my head

the opening track to AA is a bunch of contrived bullshit for 2-3 minutes

also >Go

>we
I was talking about him

What is wrong with you

Geidi Primes: Good
Darkbloom: Good
Halfaxa: Decent
Visions: Decent
Art Angels: Garbage

>contrived bullshit
what do these buzzwords even mean?

>Learn how to love her music.
Again,
>They won't believe that anyone dislikes her music
Thanks for proving my point

put AA on loop, literally nobody fucking would keep track 1

20 minutes into 8bit White Album and still not a bad track

not even AA can say that

this is the patrician re-edit of AA

>it its short its bad
lol
why are you even using the word 'patrician'?

You actually deleted my favorite grimes song

You people need to learn how to type, it's like you're taking your mental illness out on us. I never did that to anyone

Art Angels is shit. Geidi Primes is her best.

That album very unsure and and also impulsive in places it shouldn't be. It's really the confused mess that everyone says it is

I used to enjoy her music but i don't want to bother with it anymore. I don't care what she puts out next or whatever she's coming up with at the moment

>using the pleb/patrician meme regarding superior musical taste unironically
>expecting to be taken seriously

Yeah it's satire