How come pictures like this make white guys mad?

how come pictures like this make white guys mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It doesn't. Good riddance

Why is it when Cops kill your thug ass on the street it makes Black Boys mad ?

Agreed. A sacrifice, nothing more.

Eh, wasted genetic potential. She could've had a much higher chance at having smart, empathetic, successful, productive children who contribute/commit less crime, but instead she decides to make a little mulatto nightmare.
Tl;Dr: genetic downgrade.

It doesn't actually. It only reaffirms what we've known for centuries: that women are essentially whores by nature, and black men only function on base instinct. It's no wonder that neither can claim any credit to any intellectual or cultural advances of merit. Why would we be mad at being proven right yet again?

people have confused race for breeds

Because my dick is small

that's allie james

U mad logboi

^^^^^

it's critically flawed presuppositions that make people upset, rather than pictures

(it's your question and the axiom upon which it is predicated that is inflammatory, rather than the picture)

but I mean meh, that's how trolling works

HAQHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUIFUFNNNY FUCKIUNBG MEME BREOO FUCK

your sister?

Because she is ruining her credit score. probably her property value as well

Daily reminder that if youre ACTUALLY bothered and upset enough by this to post thinly veiled racist comments, then youre a insecure, nerdy, loser, virgin faggot who needs to blame himself and not black people

It's true. Not every WHITE person is equal. There are a lot of inferior white genes floating around. Many whites with inferior genes tend to gravitate towards other people of color. Thefts good though. It only serves to further purify the more superior facets of the White race.

You're just jealous my friend. Listen to this and feel better lmao
youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw

>nigger hasn't hanged yet
>white woman being retarded

hi nigger

/thread

its disgusting.