So i just found out that at a 4th of july party my wife of almost 6 years just cheated on my with a female friend while...

so i just found out that at a 4th of july party my wife of almost 6 years just cheated on my with a female friend while drunk. she verbatim told me "they started making out, got handsy, started going down, then had sex until they finished."
im so fucking stunned right now i have no idea what to do. ive already kicked her out and told her ill call her when she is allowed back (it wont be any time soon). i also made her take her bike because ill be damned if shes gonna take my car anywhere. i would have never in a million years expected her to cheat on me especially since she is a fullblood asian from a christian family and her entire family is floored by this too.
im just so stunned right now im not even mad or sad or anything, just shell shocked really.

/blog

>kicked her out
Your probably gay lol.

Demand threesome/profit

no.

im deeply considering either this or just me go fuck whoever. but then she will still expect to stay together because we will be "even" which i dont want. once a cheater, always a cheater.

>cheated
>with a female friend
She deserves better than you.

thats where you would be wrong kiddo

Yeah she did cheat, but so fuckin what? It was with a chick, if it was a guy then different story. She wont leave you for a woman unless you're really that pathetic

boo fucking hoo

That's a stupid response from a teenage virgin. Once you have sex, infidelity is no longer desirable, despite it being two women, or whatever your constant erections get you to justify. I'll bet you'll take sloppy thirds just to get off inside a real girl.

Cheating is cheating. If she couldn't wait to get home to get her rocks off, or even have the common courtesy to bring the girl home or ask if he's okay with it, what kind of shit do you expect her to get up to that she's NOT saying?

I'm conflicted. She probably never had a lesbo xp before. Hey my gf let me touch one of her gfs asses before. I squeezed that shit so much. Whatever ur comfortable with I guess

Samefag

Well she is drunk. Do you know how it feels to be drunk? Pretty hard to control yourself tbh. But still, take a time off and make sure that your anger is pretty much gone before you make a decision. Also remember your children if you have any. Good luck

Demand a free pass
Then go fuck a guy

you made a mistake bro
what she did was fucking hawt, and asian too? nice
at least she wasn't fucking a jigaboo
you fucked up

You got cucked by a bitch with no dick. Might as well get it over with and find a boyfriend who will treat you like the faggot you are. You lose at life.

Fuck a guy and make her watch or some shit.

She came clean and was upfront like an adult. It was with her female friend, prob just wanted to experiment. Why the fuck does her family know? The way You're acting is super cringey. She prob needed to escape her boring, vanilla life she's stuck in with her controlling, insecure husband.

Wrongo. You're one acting like an insecure beta bitch who can't handle human sexuality. Once you get past your early 20s you'll understand. It's not a big deal if she was experimenting with her best friend. Work on yourself for a bit and get some self esteem

>once a cheater, always a cheater.
This. It might hurt, but this is the one thing that cannot be ever forgiven.

TL:DR
OP is a fag

You're the type of faggot that would come home to your woman in the middle of a gang bang and apologize for interrupting.

"s-s-sorry m'lady, I just needed to pop in so I could drop off my paycheck. Looks like we're out of lube. I'll rush over to the store and pick some up. Would you fellas like anything while I'm out? Water? Gatorade? I almost had sex with that angel once. I imagine it would create quite a thirst... OK, see ya!"

You know, because otherwise you're an insecure control-freak with self-esteem issues. Pick me up an Aquafina while you're out, faggot.

Cuck internet defense force is out in full swing. Just because you are desperate for a girl, any girl, and lack any sort of self esteem it doesn't mean other people has to put up with the lame shit you take for granted.

I'm a married femanon tho

Threesome then leave her.

Without tits you're any other faggot. Lurk moar, Queer..

But no one here is worthy enough for my tits, sorry

I know how you feel. he is right cheating is cheating. My gf once turned out to be bi and slept once in a while with her best friend. it hurts even though it hot as fuck.
she was upfront with you about it so I would forgive her. It would be a different story if she wouldn't tell you. Obviously she trusts and truly cares about the relationship otherwise she wouldn't have told you.

Only think thats worse than a cucks advice on women is another womans advice on women. If you're not busy trying to justify your own behaviour vicariously then you're probably unable to put yourself in the shoes of a real whore anyway and thus have no fucking idea what you're talking about

>so i just found out that at a 4th of july party my wife of almost 6 years just cheated on my with a female friend while drunk
>female friend
lmao just ask for a threesome nigga. Stop being such a fag

what a faggot, if she's just a shitty slut like that to fuck her female friend blackmail her for threesome or some shit she'd prolly be into it

or fucking kill yourself

>virgin detected

>internal beta screeching

this

Divorce. I've dealt with a similar situation. The trust will never be there again. she'll promise you the world and swear she'll never do it again but once things for back to normal and she feels comfortable again she'll do it all over.

Leave.

If she told you beforehand, I can somewhat respect it. I wouldn't do it, but if you are okay with that, whatever floats your boat. If she cucked you and after that she went:
>hey user, I just fucked a female friend, but I'm telling you so you totes cool with it, right?
then you are just rationalizing the fact that she betrayed your confidence.
If that is the case, I hope one day she fucks 10 nigs and then tells you, because you are totes cool with this kind of bullshit, right?

samefag

>I'll call him something shameful! That will prove my point!

It's not cheating if it's with another chick. Not like a massive nigger dick was inside her. Stop shitposting and demand a 3some, otherwise you're just a whiny little faggot and should fuck off to suck some cock.

Sorry dudes, you have to be at least 18 to come here.

Don't take it out on me because chicks don't want to fugg you. lol

Dump her, have sex with new and interesting people and next time you think you're in love, don't get married unless you've been together for several years.

Such faggotry

Your chick EATS PUSSY - and just told you SHE EATS PUSSY

Now go forth and eat pussy together, faggot OP

>internal beta screeching

Jokes on you roastie, I'm gay.

>being this stupid
>opposite of cock is better than your cock

Behold the mighty Anti-Cock!

>topkuck

>overinflated self-worth detected

... if you're calling a 40 year old neckbeard "kiddo", maybe you're just way too fucking old for your azn child bride.

>edgy fag detected

Are you done with the tantrum?

>Hates females so much he becomes gay
Tbh I don't blame you, I can't even get along with 90 percent of other chicks

All your silly responses just confirm this for me. Also how does not wanting to be in a relationship with whores mean low self worth? If anything it's the opposite. Sometimes the truth is ugly and hurts, and people are no different once you scratch past the surface

Yeah yeah, we get it, you're mad.
Get over it lol

english comments coiing and comkj g

will they all be read? I dont thoink so
only vague words passing by
comming trough
gojngi and goking

Boring cunt with a boring cunt response kys

So much pent-up rage you have. Go get your ass pounded.