Roast me niggers, I need a reason to an hero before it's too late

roast me niggers, I need a reason to an hero before it's too late

>inb4 /soc/ cancer normalfag

Youre a pretty good looking lad tbh. I would explore homosexuality with you

puddi

Cheer up you morose cunt, have you seen the world yet? Rather than top yourself, why not sell your shit and go to Asia, India or the middle east. Sure if you wind up getting killed there at least you'll have seen some fucked up cool shit.

Thanks dude, would definitely explore outer space wt you

What's bothering you user?

>What's bothering you user?

Nothing in particular. Life is just shit to me. I lost my job, home, license. violated probation from 2012 for being too drunk, now I'm looking at doing 5 months. Have nobody to look to for support, probably the reason I started drinking in the first place.. lol

the feels... similar situation here. I don't really have any good advice or anything, but you aren't alone feeling like that Sup Forumsro. I am just about at the end of my rope.

Aw come on man, don't be an hero. There's so much to live for, GOT new season starts in a couple weeks, you'll miss the ethnic cleansing of niggers and mudslimes from Europa. You will miss the reformation of Rhodesia and the reestablishment of appartheid in Boerland. What a time to be alive my friend, keep that chin up and prepare for the most glorious era of humankind! Liberals will be shot and niggers will be hanged, Jew will become pizzas and the subhuman turkroaches will be crying their fez off when they discover Europa fucks back. What a to.e to not an hero. An hero when you are on trial for war crimes.

Find some purpose to living, explore books, some activities. Life sucks bro...all is control, but we have to deal with that. You have a face like european jesus lol Go fing a girl, whatever

Don't do it cousin, I will miss you :(

Don't. You seem very self-aware and are too attractive. Not even trying to sound thirsty. The world needs as many intelligent non-trolls procreating as possible. Do your time if you have to, stop drinking as much, find a nice girl, settle down (or don't), but just find new meaning for your life. Even if you think you never will, you will get better eventually with time.

>roast me niggers

You look like a cool bro, bro. No homo. Seem like the kind of dude I'd like to have a beer with.

here's a spicy meme to get your loins a burnin

Don't do it bro.

You're too good looking to die young. You ever thought about acting? A face like that'll get you places dude. If you end up doing 5 months (which is not very long tbh) use the time to hone some sick ass acting skills so when you come out you can get rich and famous.

I feel you. We're all in this together bro, even if it might not seem that way. I like to think there's got to be a reason for it all. Are we higher dimensional consciousness fragmenting and projecting itself in 3 dimensions for some divine purpose? Who knows..

kek, This fucking guy

Thanks for the boost based anons, honestly wasn't expecting the support. i swesr you Sup Forumsros are the only friends I've still got! :^)

Jump off a building. Do a backflip

Rip op.

Ignore trips don't do it nigger.

Femanon here. Youre super good lookin

Lol, Im not normie enough to make it in Hollywood, but thanks for the compliment. I used to be really good at riding motoX but then I ran out of money also you cant practice that in jail! I know 5 months isn't too long to be locked up but Its more the fear and realization that I will have nothing when I get out and have to start mt life over basically from scratch.

Ooh shit fuckin trips. Now I have to do it like that! Shit I was hoping for opiate overdose.

Why thanksyou ;)

male user here id fuck you in your butthole

lad you look exactly like me except for hair and hair color

also if your going to kill yourself you should give love to those around you before you do numb the pain of others they need it as much as you

Guess even Thor has rough days

Notabadlookingdude/10

kek, are you a lawyer? get me out of this mess and we'll talk.

Implying they would care

I would have teleported back to asgard by now m8

:)

Thanks again guys for the quality advice/words of encouragement Here's a sweet sunset for all the sad, broken anons. Id sit and watch it with you if I could and smoke on some good herb

This is now a good feels/compliment thread

You are all beautiful in your own way