What did you think of his performance? Personally I thought he conveyed great emotional depth

What did you think of his performance? Personally I thought he conveyed great emotional depth.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qj6vn
youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM
youtube.com/watch?v=PMqyEUDhl30&feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1bq61wIk-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think he was really good. Not perfect, mind you, but much better than young actors usually are. He should keep acting and in ten years or so he will be magic.

too perfect

>sometimes looks funky and autistic
>other times looks like a guy who could be real life cherub angel

pretty weird

He is my favorite person. Like, literally, my favorite person in the world.

>boy that looks like a girl
>falls in love with girl that looks like a boy

Why no fresh spicy Finnkinos today?

He's probably on his way to NYC atm.

First Bran and now this kid

fucking pedos make me sick

He has this strange kind of energy/charisma going on. It's not only about him being cute or talented, it's like his personality is uber likable, and everything he does is by proxy very comfy and neat. I wonder if people who know/hang out with him in real life get the same impression.

You shut your whore mouth about Bran.

He does. It's like he's the personification of the perfect younger brother. He makes you want to protect him.

>tfw still no /ourbabyboy/ discord

Why is Millie so scared of mentioning Finn?

>you will never be Nick and watch Jojo with Finn after a long day of shooting

Because she doesn't 'like him' like him, but the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD expects her to. I can't imagine how awkward that must be. It's like when your parents or someone goes, is 'that your girlfriend' but on a global scale.

Because she doesn't want to show that she doesn't like him that much because adult people constantly try to pressure her into being in luv with him because they can't tell the difference between real life and a tv series

Least annoying of all the child actors, except for Eleven but she didn't have to do much

>>boy that looks like a girl

But that's entirely normal pre-puberty

Thank you based Brazilians

Post more rares please

I keep seeing this, what does Brazil/Brazilians have to do with Stranger Things?

They are crazy stalkers, somehow manage get private/really rare photos of cast and post them on social media, and bombard ST actors (and their family members) with COME TO BRAZIL BRAZIL LOVES YOU OMG SAY I LOVE YOU IN PORTUGUESE

The BRs haven been spamming the cast on Twitter for some times.

>ywn feel those lips rubbing on your nine incher

How do they get these?

Brazilian jungle magic

WHAT IS PRINTED ON THOSE PEEJAYS AND DO THEY MAKE THEM IN ADULT SIZES OR DO I NEED TO BUY THE FABRIC AND MAKE THEM MYSELF?

He was fine. And by child actor standards, "fine" is just about the best you can possibly get.

Did he really buy milk in that outfit?

If you are in for some really good Finn Kino, follow him on snapchat. He rarely posts anything for fans, but sometimes he does.

His username is finnwolfhard

>ywn hang out with Finn and play video games and talk about music and tell him what life was like in the 90s when Nirvana was still around

Considering that he's still with us and not abducted, I'm guessing no

which of the kids has the most insta fan accounts I would have said finn but just recently I was catching up on millie's and got sidetracked reading the comment sand she has a literal shit ton. Is she the most popular outside of chanland and brazil?

before i post, my capcha was to lickon all images with eggs, so maybe i'm thinking thats a sign from the demigorgon for yes to millie being the most normie popular.

'click on' sorry

Millie is a girl, so ofc she has more fans if you know what I mean

Anyway brazilians keep posting some obscure updates about Finn's life and I can't decipher them because they in portuguese and google translate fucks up on details. Apparently Finn shared some new video in which he berates It fans who shit on the newest adaptation without seeing it? Do you know what they are talking about??

sadly I don't as I havent seen IT yet or read the book to give you a proper comparison. The original series was adapted anyways so I sort of agree with him about the fans on this one.

And yes, I know what you mean about millie. I'm actually an original millie fan myself but I got into the whole cast as I watched the show.

Also, what else is there to do in brasil after the olympics than to stalk celebs. and and play drums.

Don't know anything about that. I wonder how these brazilians get access to Finn kino that we don't know of.

One of his friends sells him, there is no other way
Unless Brazil hacked him but it seems unlikely

We must now set up a sting operation to catch the bad friend. Once we tell Finn who it is maybe he'll like us.

When is he going to come to Brazil Sup Forums?

he cannot act and cannot play the guitar for shit, and he is ugly as fuck. this young boy literally has no talent whatsoever. one might ask the question, what is the point of him continuing to even live?

I'm sure that mentally he is already there.

Puberty's gonna hit this kid like a train

dumb froggoposters

This. I was expecting more grief from the kids in the scene where they find Will's body in the quarry . But I give his performance and the other child actors' performances an overall 8.5/10.

>he doubts the inner strenght of a brazilian

Just a single hue for you, my anglo friend.

Yes, I feel that really they downplayed all that sadness coming with Will's death. The kids were not that devastated, maybe save for Mike who cried on his mum. I mean, it's probably good thing, because Winona stole all hysteric and drama time, so with the kids getting all weepy and depressed for days, it would be too much.

I feel like it's entirely possible that I may be one of the people he is berating. I would like to see this kino.

His performance was good, but I wouldn't say it was anything special. Isn't he playing Richie in the new IT? Let's see how he handles a more charismatic character.

I hope they film the "vision of Ago."

Are they talking about his periscope from last week?

Me too, but the brazilians are hoarding all rare Froggos. I'm pretty sure that what we see on IG or Twitter is maybe ten percent of the content they have. I bet brazilians have an access to Finn's private IG acc too.

>Hitler pic
>CAPSLOCK

The fire rises brother

Fr0gg0 is coming to my city tonight. All is right in the world.

Is your city brasil

I said last night that I'd post a link to a /froggo/ discord
I'm still not sure exactly how these invites work, but here you go lads:
discord.gg/qj6vn

I'll be on later to fix stuff if it's messed up

What did he mean by this?

Is he gay?

Just finished it, and I have a point that is a major spoiler.

What the fuck was guys problem at the end? He ratted based Eleven out to the Government. The fact that she's dead, or gone, or whatever is directly his fault.

Not really. She had to kill the demagoogan.

I don't think so, it looks like it's something fresh

stalk him and tell him I wuv him very much

Thank you based user, I'm jumping right in

Anons claim he is not, personally I think he is bisexual

He didn't know that though. He just sold her out. He literally sacrificed one child to save another. Fuck that dude.

It's funny cause the whole show I was thinking man I wish I could give this little fucker HRT for the rest of his life and have a unique looking trap fuck toy.

Mike was from Hawkins, she was never supposed to be out of the lab.

Mike was his responsibility.

I don't doubt Hob appreciated her help, but at the end of the day, you'd pick your neighbor over a stranger, right?

That's midly disturbing user. I'm sure Froggo is happy to be a boy

the whole ending feels rushed and idiotic. They obviously didn't plan on them making it out in which case they just disappear so, why not just shoot them? Also, this guy who lost his daughter and is a mess just told you he knows that you kidnap kids and experiment on them, let's just hand him an assault rifle Episodes 3-6 were great, still.

Is there a video of this?

Yes, it's from Supernatural s11e05. For some unknown retarder reasons they've cut Finn out and left only short four scenes with him.

The only solace is that Finn's pretty cute in these scenes.

Thank you senpai.

>ywn wrap prime Finn in a blanket and tell him everything's ok

youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM

What do you guys think of my peformance?

He should never ever cut his hair, and here's to hoping that puberty will be gentle and won't fuck his shit up

>i was expecting more emotion from the kids in the scene where they find will's body

yeah me too. The only one crying was the nigger kid and it looks forced. Mike seemed ok even though he just saw his best friend's "dead" body.

He just looks annoyed the following day. They could've gotten a better actor to be honest.

Mike's actor had the worst performance out of the child actors.

lel no

Did Dean and Sammy keep him? Didn't his parents died? If I was supernatural, I would adopt him.

>If I was supernatural, I would adopt him.
I would adopt him even if I weren't tbqh senpai

u wot m8?

I was just referring to the two of them collectively as Supernatural. Is that not a thing? In any event, I would adopt him either way. But IRL he has a family and such, so it's not possible.

>so it's not possible.

Never say never, his family might have.......an accident

Why does he look so cute sometimes (, , , ) and so ugly another (, , )?

How can you say he looks ugly here ???

but I would like to hear an answer too your question too.

is this what they meant? Also, this guy seems to like /ourbabyboy/ a lot. One of us?

youtube.com/watch?v=PMqyEUDhl30&feature=share

He's always cute.

So is Sup Forums ready of the ultimate boykino?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1bq61wIk-g

Well done.

That video is actually pretty kino. The tumblr bit in particular.

That might be it, google translate made it look like Finn made the video, but since I can't find any fresh Finn kino, that's probably it.

is this after the infamous orgy scene?

Yes. Is confrimed

i figured
hispter looks like she is uncomfortable around them
guy on left looks like he didnt enjoy it but has to keep up appearances for his peers
two in the middle right in the middle look like they just had the best day of their lives
and guy on the end looks traumatized like he wasnt ready for life's greatest pleasure

Seriously, why are they all naked? wtf is going on

Good thread.

Post more yummy

nah, he lies. It's a swimming scene.

They like eachother company

Has anyone been saving /froggo/ generals? So maybe one day we can send them to him to let him know what he means to us?

>the kid who plays Richie is cool, but fire everyone else

I'm pretty sure he's one of us. Froggo's magic is really unstoppable.

Pure YouKino

>the south will rise again
>reviewbrah
>Finn Wolfhard spamming
Yeah pretty sure.

We should start doing it lads, so we can send it to Finn on 23rd December and outcreep Brazil. I wanted to save yesterday's long /froggo general/ but jammies deleted.

>Finn on 23rd December
I knew he was a December baby. That makes sense. He's got such a calm energy about him.