What's some god tier single player games that I can play offline

What's some god tier single player games that I can play offline.
Moving house soon and I'm gunna have no internet for 4 days till the ISP comes.
So far I have Fallout 4 and Nier Automata prepared but I get bored easily and switch between games.

Portal and Portal 2 are great classics, always worth a replay if you've already played them.

Binding of Isaac is pretty damn good and time consuming

solitaire
sudoku

GTA 5, multiplayer is trash, but the story is one of my all time favorites

Skyrim

Nioh

Don't Starve

Witcher 3

Oh yea I'll have to redownload those, I've probably played them 5 times each but the replayability is great.

I've played that one a lot lol, still yet to unlock all the characters though so that can be a goal

Yea nah, not a fan of those

I actually never ended up playing the single player, only bought it because all my friends said multiplayer was amazing. I'll have to give it a go, although I think I deleted it so it'll be a big download

Played that a lot too, modded the hell out of it. But I think I've just about squeezed all the fun out of it now, sorta bored of it.

Don't have a PS4 :/ Want one solely for Persona 5 though

Both Metro games

Mount and Blade Warband, Skyrim, The Forest.

Just cause 3 is really quite fun

second this
Also, Borderlands 2

Batman Arkham asylum is real fun

STALKER

Witcher 3 go for 100% on highest difficulty or some shit.

Okay if only on pc, are storyless games an option? City Skylines, euro Truck Sim 2, Killing Floor 1/2 are pretty playable solo. Civilization games, Brigador, Diablo

Planet fucking Coaster. Best park builder since rct3

Gothic and Gothic II, dont let the graphics scare you, those are best rpg ever created

Hmm maybe, I'm not too interested in it other than the multiplayer. I find it too boring to play alone

Never actually played a Witcher game before, I'll give it a go. Would you recommend starting on 3 or playing one of the previous ones first?

Have those somewhere on my hard drive. I got stuck at one point and just gave up for some reason, I'll have to come back to it.

Haven't tried Mount and Blade but I'm not sure I like the look of it. Played the forest about 3 times now, bored of that one

I heard it was really bad compared to what people were expecting. Still I'll give it a go

Haha Borderlands 2. Probably played that the most but I can still play it again.

I've only played Arkham City. I might try Asylum.

Haven't heard of that one

Geez man I dunno if I'm that good

Hmm I'm not a fan of storyless games. I might try Euro Truck sim though

Not a fan of park builders, more into action or something more active

Stalker, Stardew Valley, Mount and Blade

Mount and Blade doesn't look that great but it is sure as hell fun.

Diablo 1 & 2

Seconding stalker shadow of chernobyl

Put the complete mod on it for bonus points. Will keep you busy for a good while with side content

Hollow Knight. It's a metroid-vania. ~$15 bucks and I got 35 hours in one playthrough.

Original Hotline miami. Second one is eh.

I didnt know I was that good until I tried bro, it was fun for me atleast bc it was challenging

Let's be honest - uve to be books fan to like W1, you cna start from W2 or instantly go for W3 (and w3 is waaaay better game)

Netflix has a thing where you can download shows, you're better off doing that

Swords with sauce

7 days to die