Why is Marvel so hesitant to introduce a female lead hero while DC had no issues dropping Wonder Woman?

Why is Marvel so hesitant to introduce a female lead hero while DC had no issues dropping Wonder Woman?

>DC had no issues dropping Wonder Woman?

Bullshit, that bitch would shatter like fine china if dropped.

Um did you forget Captain Marvel dcuck

More people know who wonder woman is over any female marvel hero.

the same with batman and superman and look how shitty the movie was

gadot as wonder woman must be one of the kikest things ever done

because if they made one to strictly pander to females it would end up like a dc movie and nobody would watch it

That hasn't even started production yet

>no issues
WB forced themselves to half-ass produce a WW by fear of Marvel doing it first.

more like wonder JEWman lol

Because DC doesn't care if it has shit leads in shit movies

They put it into production long before BvS was released, that was their mistake

Now they have to go all the way to at least try and make some profit. If they cancel it, they will lose much more money.

Because Marvel has no good female lead hero that is famous with the public.

DC has fucking Wonder Woman, one of the most well known superheroes. Marvel has...invisible woman, who's part of a group and not a solo hero, Jean Grey, who's part of a group and not a solo hero, female version of established heroes (she hulk, spider woman...) and Miss Marvel.

They are doing Captain Marvel now.

The most popular female Marvel characters are all X-Men. For example, I'm sure they'd love to do a Cyclops/Phoenix movie, but they won't be able to.

They're gonna try to push Captain Marvel instead, but nobody gives a shit about her.

No issue? How many times/years have they been trying to get WW off the ground? No issue my fucking ass.

They have tried at least about 3 times on cinema and 2 times on TV since the 2000s

Well this is the first time DC has a coherent movieverse. Marvel had one for years and has done nothing

>you need a shared universe to make superhero movies

This the WW movie is way long overdue, while not even Captain Marvel (who was supposed to be Ms. Marvel) deserves her own movie, they are just doing it because they have been trying to make her into Marvel's WW for a while

No, but it shows that the studio actually is invested in seeing that a franchise succeeds rather than releasing shit just to hold onto the license

If they were interested in a franchise, they would have made her own franchise, separated from Batman and Superman movies

But they didn't, because their interest was shitting out Batman and Superman movies because they were more guaranteed to make money

are there any JL cameos confirmed?

What the fuck are you off on? Superman has pretty much been dead as a franchise until MoS, Batfleck doesn't even have his own movie yet somehow gets to ride on Superman's coattails. Even then, so far Man of Murder and Muhammad Al Batkiller have been disappointments

Literally who?

Marvel: slow and steady wins the race
DC: OMG OMG WE NEED TO GET ALL THIS SHIT OUT SO WE CAN COMPETE WITH MARVEL OMG OMG

DC will be rebooting their cinematic universe at the end of 2017. Screencap this post.

It's during the first fucking world war. None of the other league members are alive

Cap it yourself faggot

i know but i meant bits from the present day or something

No. It's all going to be flash backs to Greek mythology era and then "modern day" which is the early 1900s

what the hell are you even saying

>ywn be the inside of her boot
;_;

>I don't understand how Hollywood works

Just admit you have no idea and move on

XDDD
instead of man of steel you put man of murder!!!!! That's so clever!!! Mind if I screen shot this for my friends? Haha

>Next time baby.
what did she mean by this?

DC thinks that Wonder Women appeases to this generation of girls when it clearly doesn't. They will now have to depend on sexuality from neckbeards and men all across the board.

I think that they shot themselves in the foot just by even thinking that this would work. When it fails I know im going to be here enjoying DCfag tears cause they are always Delicious

>muh batman
>muh superman
lol never change fags

>Why is Marvel so hesitant to introduce a female lead hero

Perlmutter.