Jon Stewart: "Look at the conservatives they hate 50% of America the thing they're supposedly trying to protect those...

Jon Stewart: "Look at the conservatives they hate 50% of America the thing they're supposedly trying to protect those guys are all stupid. They're not unifies like us."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UJnbcn7mZ14?t=1m55s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Audience bursts into laugther

>50%

>implying 50% of Americans share Leibowitz's fucked up world views

What's scary is that he says it with such confidence and has built a reputable reputation that people eat his shit up. Fuck him.

(((leibowitz)))

What is his point that Republicans hate Democrats? Is he implying Democrats don't hate Republicans?

Checked
We only hate 38% of America you kike

We hate the people you flooded the country with after 1965 kike boy

The left literally worships this gut and unironically think he is a genius that history will smile upon for 100 years.

>implying progressives don't also hate 50% of America the thing they're trying to destroy

He's going crazy kek. He gave his shows to blacks like a cuck and they turned them into left wing versions of The O'Reilly factor. Which is ironic because they constantly made fun of the guy but now they became him. It's awful it's not funny at all and has terrible ratings. What a loser.

that's what he implied

youtu.be/UJnbcn7mZ14?t=1m55s

1:55

What if I told you that conservatives love America so much that they don't want to change anything. Does he know the dictionary definition of conservative?

Yeah.
The Colbert Report too.
Now there's a musical negro on stage at all time that interrupts whenever he wants and chips in whenever; contributing nothing and being unfunny. But I guess at least the FUCKING WHITE MALE is being submissive to him so that's progress?

This guy was a failed stoner local NYC comedian. Much like how Bill Nye was a failed local Seattle comedian these are the voices of our generation because......who the fuck knows.

what part was he wrong?
hard mode: try not to call him a dirty jew

still funnier then that faggot cringe artist trevor noah

JUST

It's funny that he actually admits he's a globalist in the video while trying to bash Trump

mentioning there's a lot of Trump like characters in Europe as a "strang push back" to globalization and he calls nationalism "nativism"

also he claims the other side is the one suffering from cognitive dissonance
>muh wage gap

Hes a smelly kike that's why.

It's over. We won. The jew will lose big come November. The world is watching.

flip the pepe first next time

Its kind of shocking really.

My fucking goodness.
I cant wait for Trump

>JUST

He should've remained in obscurity.