I'm gonna dump nudes anyway but someone roll a 2 just because i feel like we always need some dumb game for these...

I'm gonna dump nudes anyway but someone roll a 2 just because i feel like we always need some dumb game for these threads.

whatever ill just dump

Ya Sorry pls dump for lurkers

That can't be it faggot

nah

damn dude she's hot. what did she do to you that you're salty and posting her here?

I got wins off her laptop a few years back. figure its safe to post now because i cant even remember her name or where I know her from

what a shame, she fine as fuck. I don't want this dump to end

Did you get any vids or?

you should make an imgur.

is she french?

nah just pics

can i just mass upload an album? I have like 200+ pics (not all nudes) that im picking the best out of. Where can i upload?

Def hot as fuck, but got them I'm crazy eyes. They usually great in bed but to much maintenance afterwords.

yes, you can mass upload

yea just make a batch upload imgur.com/

type of bitch to flay your cat if you miss her calls. Certainly worth it for that holy grail pussy if you ask me

she gonna cut u up homie

im gonna work on the upload somewhere now. imgur is giving me a shit ton of failed upload notifications

do mega or mediafire

Do you know her ?

Dear diary, today OP was not a faggot.

i think i used to, may have been some clients daughter or something. dont remember anything about her now

alright Sup Forumsros its up. should I keep dumping or is that kinda pointless now?

mega(DOT)nz/#!4aBnxIpC

key is

!H6LwYC9tvXz3BlBM46dMwXwJ9BKkWxqJ7xujUi4o23I

you can if you want to keep the thread going. thanks for the upload btw

thx bro, quality post

eh i may skip out in a bit unless some lurker wants me to keep going

You are the fucking man. Getting mega just for this

alright im gonna stop dumping. Here's one of an ex for fun

Man in the middle ?

shee-it.

okay one more for fun, i never share these.