Hello there Ubisoft here, we're struggling for ideas on our current game series...

Hello there Ubisoft here, we're struggling for ideas on our current game series, please advise specifically on where to go for the AC line TY.

poo in the loo

Cancel it, it's fucking garbage.

add dinosaurs

make AC in the future, but in a simulation of the future seen from the past of the future pls, great game with robots and moon monks good

Bring back Spies vs. Mercs.

put cute little girls that are happy and have no boobs

Black Plague era :3

Watch dogs and watch dogs 2 are shit.

timestamp or gtfo

Show how the Assassins helped Qin succeed in making a unified China. Simultaneously make Hero: The Video Game, and render the entire Dynasty Warriors library obsolete in one move. It will print money, I assure you.

Vikings please or dark ages. Vikings would be cool because you can find a way to tie in all the games. Vikings are conquering and plundering the entire globe looking for the parts of edin

Here

Make a following to the present side when you're spying Abstergo despite you during Black flag. You left the origin of the saga too easily by making garbage two times in a row.
Where's the Animus ?
Where's Desmond after Abstergo extracting his DNA ?
Where are the assassins from our time Desmond's dad, Shaun and Rebecca ?
What happenned to the world after the end of AC III when they released the god, killing Desmond ?

Hire more women, that'll sure fucking help you.
Also fuck you OP

Ok so this'll sound a little out there but hear me out
>near future dystopia
>city setting, high rise buildings fucking everywhere
>like I mean fucking everywhere, you never have to even walk around on the streets nigga
>buildings brightly coloured because let's face it realistic graphics just ain't happening with ubisoft
>military control everything, communication, internet
>huge windows to act as mirrors for military high ups, feed their egos or something
>assassin lives on the edge of society
>maybe first person to shake things up a bit eh

there's my pitch ubisoft pls hire

Make a good steathy splinter cell like the days of Pandora tomorrow and whatever the first one was called. So disappointed in what you've done to that franchise.

So far, this is the best idea. You're hired, you will receive 3 small, overly sharpened pencils per year as payment.

Present day.

Start making quality fucking games and stop half assing shit.

Fucking make it in modern times already!!

You fucking assholes have been teasing us with getting closer and closer in time and then BAM. fucking EGYPT?!

Go fuck yourselves.

this man knows how to sell games

send them to current day france with all the muslims