>I MEAN REALLY
>audience members vomit and shit pants from laughter
>LIKE REALLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wwk3q6hG6A&t=25s
youtu.be/FVFdsl29s_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I quite like him

His surname is also a first name, and his first name is also a surname. How can anyone be taken seriously after that.

he's funny i'm sorry you're so triggered

checkmate

You're reacting. That means he's done his job. Nice going, moron.

i love this meme good job op
and i love him too but this is funny

this user gets it

>P.S.
>audience starts massacring the other half of the audience by teeth throwing due to the force of the laughing

>current year
>not cucking

Show me ONE clip like this.

>being a jew with more eyebrows than self-respect
>OH HI-
>audience cannot contain the orgasm due to the intensity of the laughings

Do you guys not like him because he is a comedian and you have the sense of humor of a woman?

>LET'S TALK ABOUT

>HOMEOPATH-
>audience starts jumping, rolling on the floor and kissing each other's anuses due to the large agreement not only on laughings, but also on the big sex-appealing of John Oliver, increased ^99999999999^99999 when shown how smart it is ridiculing such a preposterous argument as homeopathy is

>YOU KNOW WHAT
>HITLER DID NOTHING WRO-

>Universe collapses; suddenly, everybody knows Universe was a sentient entity, because an enormous LAUGHING sounds all over the Globe and the Solar System

>Doesn't get the jokes

No doubt you voted for Trump.

The joke is being white.
Like, really?

I mean.
whaaa

Makes more im a year than you will in your lifetime.
Thats the real joke.
Its you.
You are the joke.

He's a fucking moron spewing medicore scripted jokes written by a group of biased liberal. Fucking move back to England if you want to change us to be like them so much you crooked teeth inbred anglo fuck.

Where's a clip of this?

You sound like an insecure white person.

Well most humor is liberal. The right basically has zero comedians.

>Basing a person's value on the money they
Pic related

trips of truth

ever since he's just gone to making fun of President Trump - I just delete the program off my DVR every week w/out watching it.

*make
Didn't finish my sentence because I was searching for a picture of this thot

Jews aren't White m8, they say so themselves.

Then why do you record it?

The real problem with John Oliver is some people think it's a news show.

Here's one for ya.

You need an IQ over at least 80 to have a sense of humor.

he doesn't know how because hes a 67 year old polish man named frank.

See? Stale memes. No jokes.

holy fuck is that really his jew nose?! LOL

as do i

john oliver is the best, followed by trevor noah and then seth myers

of course imbecile trump voters like you don't like them because they make it hard to ignore how mentally deficient you are

I used to watch every episode but lately just shitcan them. I'll keep it on my DVR and maybe in a few months I'll check out an episode to see if he's grown up yet.

fuck off faggot

he's not jewish

But you said you delete them.

He can be informative in some topics but as for entertainment, he's shit, also HBO is a very lefty company so don't expect them not to make fun of us.

Find one clip like this.

It's funny how right wing people make the same hack joke but can't back it up.

When have any of them said that?

Lol it's funny because that's the format of his show

Sums up his arguments against the imaginary right winger he has in his head.

When did this happen?

>Trevor Noah
>Seth Myers
This isn't even good bait

A sense of humor like when Stephen raged at his audience for laughing when they shouldn't have?

Thanks brother, me too

People actually find this guy funny

When?

Nice trolling dude

you realise that you turned your country into the laughing stock of the world by voting trump into office

i assume that the jokes about him basically write themselves

>what are you doing, Sheldon?
A faint rustling is heard in vast dark that is the studio audience. Unbeknownst to the cast and crew a thousand pricks perking up and rubbing against the pants of audience members in anticipation of the next line.
>Listening to music
A quiet cacophony of a thousand breaths are heard as the audience can barely contain their excitement and anticipation. The air starts to smell sweet at the dampening of crotches, spotted with precum at the impending genius...
>but it sounds like its from a video game
A thunderous moan comes from a handful of the audience who could no longer contain their excitement. This causes a thousand glances and an almost unbearable breaking point for the rest of the more resolved audience, teetering at the edge, already soaking themselves and sitting in limpid pools of precum oozing in welcome of the up and coming punch line
>your point?
This is it. A thousand cocks spew forth pent up ejaculate as the audience erupts in a sonic flood of unearthly guffaws. Over and over mens shivering pricks flood the sudio with semen. The seats, the set, the future of this very world all ruined, as it comes and comes and still comes. The roar of disgusting laughter turns to gurgles as the audience is swept in the undertow of their torrent of cum. Ever it runs, out the doors, down the street, across the land in the ocean. The audience has perished, the actors, presidents and kings soon follow. The earth is enveloped in a spermtastic flood of biblical proportions. And forever it will be, until all matter breaks down and the universe goes dark.

In other words you are fine with comparing an american ig trash model making a rap album after stealing cars and talking like trash to a man who has done comedy for the better part of ten years to get noticed by HBO.

Sure. Sure. Compare the two. Next comparison you make, be sure to call reagan and trump the same. Your shitpost opinion is no better than a third grader comparing prince to a flock of seagulls. Cant wait for you kids to go back to school.

No kidding. Making fun of Trump is now an industry worth more than Trump is.

And who do you guys have? Sarah silverman, amy schumer? The left can't meme.

judaism isnt a race its a fucking ideology you fucking retard. anybody can be a jew. just like anyone can be a muslim or christina. quit being ignorant

Thats cause the right is basically a self-writing meme. No jokes can be made about a joke.

John is a surname? Get the fuck out of here you fucking idiot. In tired of you libtard cunts ruining my board

Literally 99% of comedians.

Wow did she get fake tits

A video of an audience dying from laughter? Are you stupid?

You are the dumbest piece of trash since trump to ruin the usa.

No retard. Think a little harder.

As an american i agree with this

why aren't there any republican comedy shows?
because republicans don't have a sense of humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wwk3q6hG6A&t=25s

he's funny as fuck.

And laughed at by who? Eurofags who are cucked to shit by letting Muslims rape their ppl and give them welfare simultaneously while doing so, so it appears as if you're paying them to commit crimes and destroy your country. Nice

Do you have it without some cringeworthy loser talking over it?

Why am i now reading this thread in his voice i mean really. Its as if hes crawled up inside my brain and planted an egg or something. How do i make it stop?

I didn't even vote Trump, at this point I wish I would have though.

Also, very ironic that you say that. Made me chuckle.

They are too busy hiding in shlters, cleaning guns and living on welfare to afford HBO anyways. Let it go. Statistically republicans are the ones getting their assistance cut. Be nice to the poor yokels.

Actually, they end up getting cancelled. See tim allens show. Dumb fuck.

>trumptards being this triggered

Fun fact: the countries that let Muslims in have their crime rates raise to be almost as bad as America.

Second fun fact: You retards can't convict Bill Cosby of 60 rapes, or convict OJ of 2 murders. Your crime rate must be seriously understated.

Ouch.

looks like another snowflake has been triggered by harsh language

why are only american republicans triggered?

You leftists are a laughing stock all you guys have to say about right wingers are "hurrrrrr you guys are a bunch of hill Billy rednecks durrrrr"

youtu.be/FVFdsl29s_Q

I find him enjoyable at times, I try to keep an open mind. As I see it if you're a what they call "Alt right" you have to understand where he's coming from. It is better to understand the middle ground then to deny it. You must make middle ground at the same time hold your own. Smile once in awhile faggot.

>they
>names one that's not even really republican

Just watch his videos (which I'm pretty sure you do. And you're too stupid to realize it's mainstream media bullshit) and you will see his format is the same

youmad drumphtard?

>vasovagal episode
More like vasovaginal episode, amirite ladies?

I watched 2 minutes and it wasn't what OP said. I'm not watching the other 22. What time in the clip should I watch?

>Last Man Standing
>Comedy

Lol pls

To correct you, your maga leader said it was mexicans that rape people. But the stats show american terrorists kill the most americans. White boys with guns. Its true. Or is hitler (erm sorry trump) dissuading you from reading any news that he doesnt tweet?

So you can understand it, you are a fucking moron wake the fuck up. Muslims create jobs by business grants in the usa that they dont need to repay for ten years while republican hilljacks are almost all on some sort of government assistance. Your party fucked america. You were led astray.

The same as what? Are you just NOW realizing what late night shows are?

i really like living in germany. contrary to what you read on breitbart and stormfront, life here is better than in the u.s.

>but muh muslim rape

america lets muslims in, more than any european country

but america is america, and our culture and traditions handle newcomers easily. and our culture and traditions foster the global concept of people wanting to move to america so they can *become* americans. european countries have nothing like this, and their cultures can't accommodate the idea of assimilating non-white non-christian non-europeans (ie people already exactly like them). they can't handle american-style immigration, which is easy for us, but in the post-cold-war climate they started thinking they could hang. they can't, and the people they let in can't take their closed-off culture and snap.

Leftists own the media u kike loving idiot

xD le trumptards!!! Haha stupid trumpets!! Haha Cheeto Jesus!!! xDDD

Just because I think John Oliver is an idiot about only being able to make mediocre jokes automatically makes me a trump supporter? You are the one that was triggered obviously by even coming to this thread lol.

Muslims in America do a disproportionately low amount of crime. They're better citizens than the whites.