B-but the iron man suit upper part was all CGI! They clearly put his head over the shoulders with CGI!

B-but the iron man suit upper part was all CGI! They clearly put his head over the shoulders with CGI!

B-but Spider-Man wasn't even there! The character was 100% CGI and the actor wasn't even there!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjVTCYob59U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums btfo.

which one is the real rdj

The real RDJ lives in our hearts.

the manlet

Spider-Man's suit was cg though. See those tracking markers on his arms?

It was enhanced with CG, not full CG. Don't you see he is wearing a suit?

They made the suit skin-tight with CG and added the details.

Just 'making it skin tight' still requires fully replacing it with a CG double. So it was full CG - just with live action reference.

>wearing the cgi markers
lmao. Imagine getting BTFO in your own 'proof'

The suit he's wearing looks fuck all like the suit in the movie though

The movie suit is smooth with none of the raised webbing and has all those areas of black stretch material on the arms

>it wasnt ALL CGI! Only the vast, vast majority!
>2 of the actors actually interacted!
Is this the fucking state of movies now? How retarded are you people to defend this. what is wrong with you?

Marvel cucks defending blatant lazy cgi. Hey capeshitters the entire movie is shit

why did they CGI the fuck out of spiderman.

I just watched a clip on the part where he says "I'm not done" "ok I'm done"

the entire person is CGI of him trying to get up then lays down, it's a CGI character.. why?

What the fuck? That wasn't CGI at all.

>It's okay that they made a completely CG suit in the finished product because the actor wore a Spider-Man costume that isn't actually in the movie
k

/thread

That Spidy suit in the pic is clearly different from the Spidy suit in the movie, meaning, a full CG replacement was had.

>marvelcucks really are this desperate

Ahhahahahahehehehooohhoo

Holy shit heheh

/thread AGAIN

Not the same user, but are you implying that they had an actual Spider-Man suit that isn't this one but for some reason they decided to ONLY use it in that shot? Why? Why would they do this?

HAHAHAHhHhHAHAHSHJAJAJJAJA

JUST

Marvelcucks BTFO

Sup Forums btfo.

What's wrong with CGI?

>27%
>not even 1 billion

We almost don't even need costumes or props anymore.
Everything's going to be CGI and movies will become glorified cartoons which is fitting for a generation of manchildren.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. It's like Lucas genuinely didn't even realise that he was wimping out of making a real movie by having someone else animate shit.

Just let the DCkeks have this. Can't you see they're hurting?

>Marvelcucks will defend this

Topkek

The spidey suit on set must literally be so the CG team can tell which character is being portrayed by the actor in a motion tracking suit as they charge across an empty parking lot at the other actors in motion tracking suits

I love how in these the people listening to Lucas' bullshit look like they want to kill themselves.

Whats going on here lads?

If it wasn't CGI, then how come it fucking looks like shitty CGI?

>That's guys expression as Lucas talks about why CGI DOku would be a good idea.

Awkward. .

I really feel for them. It must've been like The Twilight Zone with the kid who can make you go to the corn field if you don't do what he says.

Because you're unintelligent, probably alt right, and mistake delusions brought on by your low intelligence for reality.

>actual suits

Based Synder triggering marvelcucks since day one.

>that hole in his ass

So it's true, hollywood's just one big faggot orgy.

The user I quoted implied that the scene with tony and peter interacting at the airport when peter has half his face appearing out of the mask and then keeps falling to the ground while trying to get up is CGI and not Tom Holland.

>don't talk to me or my stark ever again

You seem upset

Heh.

OH FUCK I DIDNT EVEN SEE THAT TILL NOW KEK

homosex

That sounds pretty sexy y'know

The best part is that's the guy that ended up pitching Rogue One to Kathy Kennedy.

What did they mean by this?

Was affleck even in the mecha batman suit?

Don't tell that to DCkeks.

Only for a few shots.

>all this damage control

jesus christ marvelfags

Gotta sell toys! Mickey demands it.

Really any shots where he wasnt getting thrown around, they still made the whole mech suit for fullshots.
When supes lands thats a shot using the full suit.

Which one do you think hes talking about kek

>Being pinned and helpless beneath an in-his-prime Henry Cavill whilst based Snyder tries as hard he can not to watch and jerk off

Zod please

I like the way you think bro

here, child
youtube.com/watch?v=vjVTCYob59U

What was Spidey doing in the background?

Can someone please chromakey them onto a bed?

THESE ARE NOT THE SAME FUCKING SUIT

Are you marvelfags blind? They are completely different... and fuck the one Holland is wearing on set looks so much better than the CGI one in the movie version284

>DUDE YOU GOT A METAL ARM? SOOO COOL xD xD

>Be at the cutting edge of the industry for years
>Rich beyond imagination - all the tools of filmmaking at your disposal
>THIS is the best you can come up with

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's not gay if the balls don't touch, cunt

>filming the part where he takes the mask off

Lol ur dum op

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why did they choose a boring airport as the setting of the battle if they were using green screen? Literally anything that one could imagine could have been a better setting.

>It's a superheroes don't cast shadows because they aren't actually present on set episode

Cool PS2 footage m8

dc cucks mad as fuck kek

Holy shit, that Black Panther looks like a cosplay or something!

rekt

$250 million dollar budget

Reminder that Marvel didn't have the balls to kill off Don Cheadle even though he does fuck-all in this franchise

>we can only hire 2 vehicles for the airport scene

>Marvel having the balls to do anything

I see this pepe is gaining a lot of popularity around here. Let's not get too violent guys, that's not what this is about.

he is wearing a suite for the reference of lighting, relfection, shadows, highlights etc. Its so that the CGI guys have an easy job to match the CGI suite to what it would have looked like in that particualr setting,lighting etc

You gotta know that all the fucking production money went to RDJ and co

Like fucking hell they could have filmed at some old hangar and shooped in all that stuff baka

>Imagine being a Marvel actor and rocking up on set to see such a amatuerish cameraman, cinematographer who clearly has no idea what they are doing when all you want is to star in a DC film which fully understands the craft of filmmaking and how to make something look really good visually on screen

That costume thought, makes her tits look great even from a distance

>Marvel wishes they had such a good looking film like this

A shame that Marvel is too PG kiddy orientated. What ever happened to the PG days of sex scenes?

Never watch capeshit, but you're telling me it looked that rank on screen? How are people happy with so little?

Go watch it somewhere.

When Iron Man flies away it's a wife show of Spider-Man about to get up but then falls back down again. It's entirely CGI.

why is spidey 5'2" ?

why the fuck did they do this

>How are people happy with so little?

Actually this is the only non-cgi part from Spidey's appearance.

they're a billion dollar company, why do they do this?