Feels thread

>Feels thread

I cant bump my thread this is the only picture I have and I want to feel something so please dont hesitate to post

Bump. Let's get this feels thread going.

How's it hangin OP?

Had to tell my mom I cant love her because I cant feel love. So pretty good!

Ouch. Even if you "can't feel love," it's better to fake it sometimes user. She's your mother :(

Maybe not lying to her is loving her in my own way, I am pretty strict about the truth

My kind of thread

Bump

Hm, I guess. I don't know. Just try not to hurt people who care about you. Let me tell you, if you hurt your parents and don't say sorry before they pass away, you're going to feel immensely more depressed than what usually fuels people's "depression" on here, a.k.a:
> my gf just broke up with me ;_;

I think you have the wrong thread

Im pretty sure I'll "pass away" before my parents

4 years. 4 long years I've struggled with my depression. Countless medications and trips to hospitals. And even a trip to Mayo Clinic in MN. still feeling like crap. 2017 hasn't been a good year so far either. Last night I completely destroyed my finger working on my truck. Just one more thing. I hope things improve. I just want to smile.

I'll drop a few feels texts and lurk around

I told my Mom that I didn't know if i loved her or not because I don't know or comprehend what love really is.

fucking kek

> I don't know or comprehend what love really is
...wrote the 14 year old in a dimly lit room

I'd love to help you, but I probably cant. Cant say it'll get better on its own, hang in there, and try why you didnt try before. Time kills, it doesnt heal

Thanks user

18 year old in bright room because it's hot as fuck and the windows are open

It sucks
You sure showed him!

You're just being an angsty teen user

here I have some feels for you.
>go to LAN party to see friends I have not seen for years
>we all have great fun and shit
>2weeks of LAN later I get home
>start masturbating
>after a solid 2 second I cum >biggestcumshotofmylife. JPEG
>covered in cum
>after quick shower, I try to find a solution to this monster cumshot I have ATM
>find an old blanket my little cousin left at my house
>start masturbating with blanket >feelsgoodman.gif
>3hourse of masturbation later my dick hurts
>I go to bed
>next morning I look at blanket
>the place I masturbated with is completely black and there is blood on it
this was yesterday.

Thats pretty autismo

How is that feels?

this is more of a what the fuck than feels, but thanks for your contribution...

Said that to my mom when I was a lot younger, stupid kid then

Quite literally yes.

i feel pain
a lot of pain
too much pain
also my cousin need this blanket back and i don't know what to do

By feels we mean emotionally ;_;
You should see a doctor asap. And just wash the blanket? Idk

What's the story with your cousin user?

I love this one. Gives me hope.

Nah the pain is just soreness from the friction with the blanket so that's ok.
but the blanket is fucked so, I am going to fucking burn it.

>>got dumped by the girl i wanted to marry 4 years ago after being together 3.5 years
>>since then i've fucked 2 girls and a hooker in Amsterdam
>>made out with a few more
>>literally nothing feels even close to the same as it was with her even though some of the girls were significantly hotter than she was
>>i am so so fucking lonely but nobody cares so i just keep it to myself

he is a little fuck that my aunt keep throwing in my house when she is too busy sucking dick instead of taking care of him.

Make an effort to learn some empathy. Don't tell your mother you don't love her because you're too much of a sperg to realise whats important

Tell her to take care of her own child or some other gay shit

how can you even read that

I like him, since I don't have many friends and my aunt are a fucking slut (literally) I spend time with him and he likes his "uncle user" we play games and shit but this blanket is going to be a problem and a big one.

Yeah it's very blurry, but I remember the story

my aunt is a fucking slut, and my phone fucking sucks dicks too.

>learn empathy
>diagnosed sociopath
i talk with my therapist all the time, she just says "learn to own it"
i dont think i can

>You will never be happy with a cute little girlfriend
>You will never give to her your hoodies and find out that girl wearing oversized men clothes are the most beautiful thing in this damn earth
>You will never receive a text from her telling you that she's missing you and everything is so much boring without you
>You will never experience waking up in the middle of the night and seeing her sleeping besides you
> You will never gonna have the chance to tell her that everything's going to be fine when something happens
>You will never feel the indescribable sensation of your lips against hers and feeling that everything around you is fading into a second place
>She never gonna even know you exist

I remember this one. I'll find my copy. Is better

Forgot pic

just saw this on /Advice the whole board is a feels thread

Thanks Sup Forumsro

What pains me the most is to have that briefly... now all I can think about is her experiencing this with someone else...

Fuck.

Shit

here is the thread, it seems she was fucking with the poor guy and he had enough

poor guy. also nice trips.

Thanks but I don't think I can handle that right now. How fucking cruel of someone. Wouldn't be surprised if she played the victim, crying about how much she genuinely cared about him.

thanks

Is cringe close enough?

I know this too well my man, not long time ago I break up with her and still hurts like a bicth

if you cant handle that then please dont go there my friend its a pretty fucked scenario

gonna dump some I have from way back

I just want his son to back dat asss up

KEK

I feel like shit too
>give my fiance some money to go get hamburger buns and ECT
>it's a 30 minutes trip
>6 hours later and no trace of him
>GeT worried and call
>he answers and before I can even say hello by telling me to leave him the fuck alone
>i hear his friends laughing as he calls me a little bitch
>He hangs up before I can say anything
>he took my money and ran
>idk if he's coming back
>idk if this is a breakup because im too afraid to call him back
>I don't know how to feel, this has never happened in our many years together

I'm so god damn stupid...
I'm just...i don't even know if I'm angry,sad or what...i feel so blank...im so hurt man..
>inb4 no girls, pretend I'm a faggot.

At least his friends probably think he's cool as fuck now..brightside to everything I guess.

>tfw you no longer cringe at this stuff but instead laugh

Stop laughing this is supposed to be a feels thread reeeee

You don't know that feel bro

Look up the video on youtube if you want to cringe at that one

...that's your fiance behaving that way? Sorry to say this, but he doesn't sound like marriage material... or even dating material tbh. That's just low.

you gave him your bank card ? if you did call the bank and tell theme to block it and let him go fuck himself.

Maybe I'm not interpreting the image properly. Is it not a dark humoured joke where the mother kills herself?

I think, but it's not supposed to be humorous

We've been together 7 years. He's never done this, he can get angry and yell and throw shit but he's never just ran off and made fun of me for sport in front of people ... Someone in the background laughed so loud, I got all red and embarrassed but thankfully my fiance hung up before I could hear any more...

Gave him cash. I even made the hamburgers thinking he was coming right back...
They're still sitting on a plate in the oven on warm...

> ty gaiz
thanks, faggots

Horrible animation style. Every character has the same facial expression and the mouth is off to the side.

Omg I'm so sorry femanon, this is just so unfair
Forget this piece of shit and break up with him

thank you that was beautiful
it just so happened i was listening to
comfortably numb while reading

Something like this going to happen again. It will only get worse. Get out now while you can.

> date me instead

It's about hating people that don't hate you for some reason

well alright.
this situation is shit but if he did that to you let him go fuck himself, don't let him back in your house and move on, eat the hamburgers, bread is overrated anyway.

damn

Jajajaa, now I was just giving advice to a fellow user, even if she's a girl
I don't even know her WTF user
>Stop projecting so hard

hey Sup Forums
ever been in love?

I know...but fuck I don't know how to be alone anymore. I get terrified just imagining being single.. I'm almost 24. I feel like if this doesn't work out that I'll be too old to start over.. And i do love him..but I also couldn't even begin to insult him like he did me...and I guess that says allot about how one sided our relationship must be..i respected him, and he steals my money and makes me a joke..

No, I'm not sure what it feels like. I've ruled out butterflies in your stomach because I feel that during most social interactions so I guess that's just anxiety