So we all agree this shit is scripted right?

So we all agree this shit is scripted right?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com/mlb/just-a-bit-outside/story/baseball-in-brazil-next-big-thing-mlb-yan-gomes-paulo-orlando-andre-rienzo-092415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yep

Take this mandrama to /asp/

Buttmad Cavs fan detected lmao

Jk, it's actually hella scripted

Bread and circus

>niggas still watching refball
lmao you some dumbasses

Duh but it's still enjoyable

If its 1st seed warriors vs 8th seed Thunder then yes it is scripted and no better than WWE at this point

>come to Sup Forums to see what you pathetic niggers are up to in 2017
>see this thread
duh.

at least you fags aren't watching

nah

if it was scripted they would have had Harden, Westbrook, and Durant stay together.

>So we all agree this shit is scripted right?
Not really. It's just the two best teams blowing their respective meme conferences the fuck out. Cleveland is the only team worth grandpa's used condom in the East and the Spurs are the only team Golden State only has to worry about in the West. Knowing this, what do you think is going to happen you gorilla? Do you seriously believe a shot jacker like Westbrick can miraculously overcome these juggernauts? If a man jumps off a building, will he fly or plummet to his death? Nothing is scripted. The rest of the NBA just sucks cock and you delusional fanboys can't come to grips with this. You don't have the common sense to understand that there's a galaxy-sized disparity in talent between Cleveland, Golden State and the rest of the league.

I just saw Wade get a foul call for no other reason than being Wade.

>Wade goes for a dunk
>he misses
>Cousins lightly touched him after he missed (like literally put his hand on Wade's back and did nothing else after Wade was already on the way down)
>Refs call the foul

>watching nba regular season
L
O
L

you kids know this is fake right?

college basketball is the most pure sport

It's not though, it's just as bad. There have been dozens of point shaving scams and thrown games in CBB.

Do I even need to bring up Jerry Tarkanian?

It's the plebian league

I still watch the semis and finals tho

No. We would've got Kobe vs LeBron if it was, Knicks wouldn't be a dumpster fire, Cp3 would've gone to the Lakers etc

That's baseball m8. It's not scripted because umps are genuinely awful.

based Brazil. Glad baseball is gonna be big there someday.

>one player can win a championship on his own
>game doesn't matter until the last 30 seconds

What a joke """"""""""""sport"""""""""""""

It will? I love it and know a few people that do too, but I haven't noticed a considerable increase in popularity like with the NFL recently.

not with the one and done meme it's not.

Apparently it's gonna be the next big talent pool

>brazilians like basebore, commercialball, and divegrass

Does your country thrive on being as bored as possible?

>Canadian calling someone else boring

Divegrass's popularity here is so much bigger than everything else that it's not even comparable. And if you're going there, Apehoop is already pretty stablished here and is has been quite popular for ages. NFL has been around for a while too, but it only started rapidly growing recently. I didn't know about Baseball though, it always seemed the least popular of the bunch to me (Not counting hockey because I doubt that will ever have a chance), but if the americans say it'll get bigger here, I can only hope they're right.

that's just what the general international baseball press has been saying

foxsports.com/mlb/just-a-bit-outside/story/baseball-in-brazil-next-big-thing-mlb-yan-gomes-paulo-orlando-andre-rienzo-092415