Do you really believe hitler did nothing wrong Sup Forums

do you really believe hitler did nothing wrong Sup Forums
explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7kZW6oShoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We know he did something wrong.

He didn't fucking win.

How about you prove that he did anything wrong?
>Do you really don't believe in God? Prove me god doesn't exist
>CHECK MATE!!

Hitler literally did nothing wrong.

Also he did win. The losers are just in denial, but we like to humour them.

Yes. The holocaust wasn't a state-sponsored killing program. Hitler just wanted to move the Jews out of greater Germany. That was within his right as the leader of a sovereign nation.

It was typhus and Allied bombing runs that led to mass starvation and death, not the ridiculous idea that 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 people could be murdered in half a decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7kZW6oShoc

The wrong side won the war.

hitler did notihing wrong\

>the ridiculous idea that 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 people could be murdered in half a decade

If you had any imagination of how much some of us despise Jews, you would not be denying the possibility of the Holocaust.

I'm serious, our very worst back then were upset the killing method was switched from shooting to gassing.

The "Germans hate Jews" thing is not a meme. You have no idea. Some Germans spend their entire lives dreaming of a world without them.

what makes you think he won? he got the whole nazi army surrended or killed also the civilians suffered a lot with the consequences ej berlin wall

Fuck off, you aren't even a German.

not an argument

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Nothing fucking wrong.

rare pasta

but germans are "widespread" for being regretful of the holocaust at the point they baned mein kampf
and now are bringing "refugees" to cuckold them and show other face that the fuhrer to the world

Hitler lost and Sup Forums laughs at stromfaggots.

He did a lot of good. A lot. Germany will probably never be as happy as it was when Hitler was in control.

Yes, he was a dictator; but the Germans could not care less since they were living in bad economic times after World War I.

What Hitler did was simply an economical miracle; even the Austrians welcomed him with open hands.

It's true that he wanted to get rid of the Jews and he was somewhat right. Germany lost WW1 because of the Jews. Hitler did not want Jewish Communism to reign over his country.

The problem I find in Hitler is because of one thing. Even though I'm still doubtful about the whole 6million holocaust thing, he still killed Jews and others who were above all innocent.

Hitler did almost everything wrong, just like almost everyone who has been born.

This

sarcasm

Hitler started doing shit wrong once he attacked Russia.

Holocaust wasn't wrong, but he fucking went all retard and even though he looked up to napoleon, he made the same fucking mistake.

the question part wasnt sarcasm pls explain
why he won?

Yes.

I believe with every fiber of my being that he was a bastard Rothschild utilized to not only provide cause to form Israel, but to perpetually enslave the most industrious Nation in European history to war reparations ensuring the future success of said Zionist state.

>Hitler started doing shit wrong once he attacked Russia.
wasn't stalin planing to invade western europe? and hitler declared war to prevent this.
>anyone got a source on this?

>enslave the most industrious Nation in European history
they werent that good before hitler
is more like those things happened because they lost

Historically speaking, Germany has been the largest Super Power in Europe. Always will be.

This.
Based Poland.

Nope. Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact satisfied Stalin. He wanted to trade with Germany. Russian bread in exchange for German machines. Hitler wanted free bread for Germans.
Stalin wanted to conquer anglos, Hitler wanted to defeat both sides.

IS Michael Hoffman Based?

just go listen to david irving. i dont think anyone else knows more about hitler than that guy.

he did one thing wrong, he lost

Literally the only reason he's been painted as evil is because he told international jewry to fuck off.

Also the holocaust didn't happen.

>Ancient
Rome
>Medieval
Germany
>Rennaisance
France
>Enlightenment
France
>Industrialization
Britain
>Interwar