Lets mix it up this time. Don't just share secrets for yourself, share secrets you have for other people

Lets mix it up this time. Don't just share secrets for yourself, share secrets you have for other people.

Other urls found in this thread:

85.57.113.8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyday I plan to seduce your daughter when she becomes 18 just to get back at you. The pussy will be amazing. I will ruin her life like I almost did to you.

Here's a ghost story to keep things going.

Bump

my friend once told me about this time her moms friend tried to fonger her in the back of her moms car

Thanks
Here's a cringe story. Learn from the best.

i fapped to nudism and i felt disgusted afterwards. Never Again, lads.

Hilarious! I haven't seen this one before. Requesting more greentexts like this

Here's a good one

2/10

I have a similar story but worse but I'm too ashamed to tell it

How could you possibly beat that?

I ruined a thread for over my sadness and terribly painful realationship...

You're not that buns girls are you?

Im a guy... and terribly depressed with ptsd anxiety and nightmares

4th grade is rough

I'm a ghost

How funny, that's my secret too!

Not a real ghost of course. But a living ghost.

I know a girl who is a legit sex addict, shes slept with over 80 guys already this year

I have cures and technology i wont let anyone know about...

Pics?
Schematics?

U tard....it said wont let anyone know...ur dumb af...

ME TOo!1!1

First initial I?

This just in....user is gullible and illiterate

my ex boyfriend asked me about my new bf dick size. I told him taht his dick was bigger (ex bf) but actually its not! New bf has a thick big dick (hes white cuteboi) I Just said that so ex bf wouldnt feel bad, but now hes asking for proof. idk what to do

Come on, you can change the names or something.

I'm actually serious. Or maybe it's more like NPC rather than ghost. I live my life to try to be invisible. It's really not that hard.

Photoshop bb

K

I dont have photoshop skills...

Secrets of other people. Okay then. I know one girl whose fucked 3 girls and doesn't want anyone else too know

whats her name

This girl (let's call her 'Clair') once went to one of the parties the seniors would make. She was a freshmen at the time. We were there for a while but at like 12:00 I'd lost sight of her so I thought she had left. Next morning at my friends house getting over a hangover, she text me saying she ended up hooking up with one of the hosts and ended fucking in his room, and she was scared cuz when she woke up she was in his bed, naked and couldn't find any signs of condoms being used. She begged me to pick her up and take her to her place, and just cover up the whole thing.

Rosa

Why tf would he want proof

Ask Sup Forums they can help. When your ex sees your new bf's monster cock, his little pecker will probably fall off in shame or something.

Is she hot or disgusting?

post both pics

I bet she's a fucking cow

Sigh!

With half the erotic stories on this sight you just hope they're all sexy, but deep down... deep down you just know... [spoiler]they're probably all fat.[/spoiler]

Average girl, sort of girl who takes Film studies

85.57.113.8/

Better than nothing. Are you a lady friend or an orbiter or what?

Two good friends of mine, my best friends, have very attractive gfs and I consider them not so bad themselves (I'm bi). They know I'm bi but not that I would ever consider this but.... I fantasize of having three ways with both my friends and their girls. I think I could make it incredible for the both of them. For all you know I could be lying but what's the point in that, I'm really good in bed, and they'd have a great time. They just don't know that. I would never just go for their girlfriends, but if both consented to it we'd have a great time. I think one of the couple's could possibly be interested in it, the three of us are going on vacation together soon so the alcohol may show our true colors.

Hes insecure
haha
Hes dick is fine... not too small. But yeah! New bf has something to be proud about!

Was just in the right place, lack of a better term, when she blurted it out out too me when Drunk.

She has a boyfriend and everything, not gonna tell him though as I'm indifferent too him

Fuck off

I guess some really do like 'em big.

I wish I had friends like you. Feel like snapping a sexy pic?

Tell the story and I'll post more cringe

Similarly I know a girl who has slept with nearly a hundred other women in the past couple years and no one of her friends or family know she's a lesbian.

Does she want them to think she's straight or what?

Her family is wealthy and insanely conservative/religious and if they knew they'd disown her

And you were the virgin friendzoner who helped her

I had a girl, just not this girl. + I didn't want some clingy-brat bitch