I'm probably a 6, but I'm short too so that brings me to a 5...

I'm probably a 6, but I'm short too so that brings me to a 5. Tips for getting girls at bars or other public spaces where it's cool. I'm not expecting to do better than a 6. I also live at home. I'm 22. PLEASE DON'T MOVE TO /ADV/ IT'S FULL OF CLUELESS AUTISTS. I'm not a virgin but I've never been good at hitting on girls lol.

Bump

Shoe lifts.

Bump2

Dude depending on where you live just buy a girl a drink...it's really pretty simple. Flash a little cash

And you think Sup Forums isn't full of clueless autists?

Lol where the fuck do I ask?

You're literally better off going to a bar and asking guys who have done it before

How do you meet chicks?

I'm not the craziest lothario here but I have picked up quite a few things along the way.

1. Girls don't necessarily care how you look to an extent. They're all about how you make them FEEL. Men are primarily visual, women are not. I use the same pick up line on every single girl, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I walk up to them and say "hey listen I couldn't help but notice you're totally adorable and I just had to come say hi to you. What's your name?"

Obviously at this point I've made them feel two things, I said they were adorable, so they're flattered, two I've said I just had to come say hi. So for the second one generally they're impressed I have the balls to say hello.

More cont

>Girls don't necessarily care how you look
Virgin with a pickup artist book detected

Cont

Usually I'll then ask them where there from and 99% of them say "here". Which where i live kinda sucks. So I'll just say "damn you were born here? That sucks" and make them laugh. Which is important. Girls will fuck guys who make them laugh. After that point it's on you to be charming. Have a massive set of balls though, if a girl says something that might be able to be taken sexually MAKE it a sexual joke.

Go to YouTube and wAtch simple pick up for opening then watch the first 30min of the movie spread for additional research. It's good shit

Girls do care about looks. I guess my main problem is idk what to say.

I also said
>to an extent

He said he's a 5 so he's not hideous. That was the more important part. I mean you can nit pick me or help our fellow user out seeing as you're the pussy slayer

I work in sales so I just treat every girl like a customer. Girls LOVE to talk about themselves. Ask a lot of questions. If she says she grew up around here ask her why she didn't move? And when she gives you the bullshit answer respond with something of your own and try to just ask about her.

I think this post is more appropriate for /Adv/.

However, pic rel.

Fuck bars. Grocery stores are the best place to meet women.

Your on Sup Forums asking for advice on picking up women. I'll let you think about that for a second.

this
I am a 5 at best I think but chick at bars i meet tell me I am hansom all the time......I think the booze is why any who it is east just have to have a bit of game and most important make them ...LAUGH

pic is a chick I met on the 4 of july

this is NOT a chick.

holy shit the summer is thick in here tonight

tell me how this is not
>I see camel toe........
maybe user will tell if he fucked her