Genetic Determinism of Intelligence Proven

Liberal perceptions of how the world works have just been completely destroyed.

74 Genetic Loci have been discovered that can predict educational attainment.

Genetic Determinism is the truth of reality, not "social constructs" that libtards love. Reality is literally shitting on everything liberals believe.

TFW modern liberals are the one who can't accept science and instead cling to disproved ideology

nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature17671.html#access
nature.com/articles/nature17671.epdf

We identified 74 independent SNPs associated with EA (p < 5E-8). The ability of the polygenic score to predict within-family differences suggests that very little of this signal is due to confounding. We found that both cognitive performance (0.82) and intracranial volume (0.39) show substantial genetic correlations with EA. Many of the biological pathways significantly enriched by our signals are active in early development, affecting the proliferation of neural progenitors, neuron migration, axonogenesis, dendrite growth, and synaptic communication. We nominate a number of individual genes of likely importance in the etiology of EA and mediating phenotypes such as cognitive performance.

she name ?

2 sciencey 4 me
Sounds racist

her name is muscular hafu gook

Also she deleted all her shit because autists from here messaged her creepy stuff. Quote, "Do you think your behavior is from your white or Asian side genetically?"

so is the article racist or not? do a summary for me ty

Annen bir fahişe olduğunu.

Still, if you don't have access to resources to fulfill your genetic potential, you're fucked.

0ç sie amk

>she deleted all her shit

fucking autists on here i swear. she really did delete everything. ive followed her blog posts since like 2012.

Except we need to quantify and study these things.

It's important to understand these facts if you are a teacher or parent. For instance, how many parents know that childhood intelligence is not as genetically determined as adult intelligence?

-------
When collecting samples, age is important given the increasing heritablity of IQ. In a 2009 article, Haworth et al. noted that age might have been a confounding factor in previous searches for alleles. They found a linear increase of 4% per year from 9-17. Everything else that I have read indicates that rate more or less holds below 9 and above 17.
-------------

Basically, how many education programs take into account that the genetic determinism of intelligence increases until adulthood where it maximizes?

How many take into account the developmental differences in male vs female?

Basically, the current education system is ignoring huge study results and instead using a blank slate approach which is proven false.

raus Rotauge!

Braunem Haar ist nicht aryan weder reines Weiß.
Wo sind die reinen blauen Augen?

SLIM EYES
MY DIIIKKKK

Verpiss dich, alta, du sprichst kein Deutsch.

Sicher Belarus, ich lerne gerade.

Wieso lernst du Deutsch? Sag bitter nicht dass aufgrund "muh Reich muh Hitler".

Indeed. The left has lost its scientific basis, equality is lie. The future is the inegalitarian right.

No time to read. Only time to be a racist. So please tell what is so significant about this research.

All types of liberalism are blank slate ideologies.

noch andere Sprache außer Spanisch, für die zweite am meisten gesprochen Sprache in den USA abgesehen von Englisch und Spanisch,das ist Deutsch

fucking disgustingly large pores

Dann passt schon, viel Spass mit dem Deutsch!

The education system is tasked with "fear conditioning" not maximizing human potential.

The ruling elites are selecting for subservience, not intelligence.

There were studies where they found a 20 IQ point increase when they started supplementing poor students with B vitamins...

face it, we are living in a world of fun house mirrors.

Get the fuck out of this thread you fucking Nazis

Es ist ein wenig hart, es ist nicht wirklich einfach Absätze zu bilden.

Woah, low test alert!

Thanks mister 60% white, we aren't fucking nazis.

t.9%

>encouraging attention whores
spoiled rotten or starved; no good either way

We are going to invade your country, better stay happy.
You better hope trump wins.

THIS JUST IN

GENETICS IS NOW RACIST, WILL BE MADE ILLEGAL

MORE NEWS AT 9

wew lad
Stimmt, Deutsch ist keine einfache Sprache. Man braucht normalerweise 1-2 Jahren um B2 Niveau zu erreichen. Aber du schaffst das, ich bun sicher.

so you are a mestizo? Even worse, I had hope that the Mexican posters on here would be the white-ish ones

wew lad
Stimmt, Deutsch ist keine einfache Sprache. Man braucht normalerweise 1-2 Jahren um B2 Niveau zu erreichen. Aber du schaffst das, ich bin sicher.

>invade

Kek!
With what army? Gonna sling spicy burritos at us?

No, shitposters are mestizos, that means all mexicans are shitposters, like americans.
Ich habe bereits einige gute 11 Monate.

Inmmigrating illegally, procreating like bunnies and murdering your population works.
We have been doing this for years.

>Genetic Determinism of Intelligence Proven
Overstating the case here a little I think.
Let me administer some blows to the head for you to demonstrate my theory about non-genetic factors that influence intelligence.

Und wie lernst du eigentlich? Selber oder an der Uni/in der Schule?

So white privilege is innate

So blacks require gibs to survive

So stricter admissions to schools for certain races is reasonable

Sounds like you vindicated liberals for the most part

Jahre*, vladimir

Selbstlern alle 2 Stunden am Tag, wenn ich kann.
Belarus spricht normalerweise Deutsch?

>Sounds like you vindicated liberals for the most part
assuming that you already completely agree with all of their premises

Ich ebenfalls bemerkte dass, medizinische Ausrüstung.

I am studying microbiology and gentech. Soon I will go the US for an apprenticeship for Monsanto. Man, if you would know what you can do with genes. We could literally create a race of supersoldiers or ubermensch, perfect looking, no diseases, high intellince etc if we wanted to and if I got more funds. Much more is determined by genes then the environment. I can already tell you that the upper classes 50 to 100~ from now will genetically enhance themselves. At least rich parents will do it for their kids. Lots of research being done in China too.

Na ja, stimmt. Danke.
Das ist zu wenig, aber besser als nix.
Nein, ich habe Deutsch in Österreich gelernt. In Belarus spricht man Russisch und Belarusisch.

Russisch ist wirklich seltsam für mich.

have they found a gene for dick size yet? is that what china is searching for?

I will not have a kid unless it's with a highly intelligent woman, and only when i can have him genetically engineered to be as perfect and healthy as possible. There's no reason in not waiting for it to become a mainstream thing at this point.

That and many other things (not kidding.)
In China they've done a lot of weird experiments on hybrid of humans and animals.

There's so incredibly much waiting to be researched but somehow most people rather just spent their time doing useless crap. You'd at least expect that billionaires like George Soros would be pooring millions into us scientists so we can prolong his lives and those of other billionaires with regenerative cell therapy. At least, that's what I would do if I were a billionaire. But who knows what China has already invented, they shit on ethics.

That girl has a huge nose

Nope, the reason for all those things is based on false blank slate theories.

The modern form of Liberalism requires blank slate equality between humans. It's the only way things like globalism work.

Soros funds anti-genetic engineering lobbyist

Genetics is a social construct you problematic shitlord

It must suck being a race denier in the current year. "le show me the genes" argument BTFO. Not that it couldn't be BTFO before with twin studies and studies done on blacks who were adopted by rich whites, but sometimes you get a particularly cucky white who wont be satisfied until he literally sees a gene that determines intelligence fuck his wife.

>ive followed her blog posts since like 2012.

>calls others autists