What are his chances of winning it in Russia next year?

What are his chances of winning it in Russia next year?

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

nice dubs tralia

Ronaldo won't be able to carry Portugal and Bales is going to bee too weak for that tournament, so to fuel barca-real rivaly it's going to be Modric vs Messi the whole tournament and Croatia - Argentina will be the final, and the end of whole ronaldo (real) vs messi (barca) era

World Cup is next year

>sudaca playing well in the cold

20%
Our current coach is really REALLY fucking bad.

I don't think he's GOAT but I'd like him to win it because it would end the Messi vs Ronaldo debate entirely imo.

Messi is leaps and bounds ahead Ronaldo in terms of his all around game apart from heading the ball. I think I've watched Messi out muscle more people than Ronaldo just because Ronaldo likes to fall down.

This

And this though mean he won't win it.

Along with the fact that Argentinas midfield is utter shit and Messi has to drop back to make sure it functions properly.

what do you think

Even ryssä is not a frozen wasteland in the middle of summer

Russia is really hot during summer though

0%

two WC finals in a row? we aint germany nigga

our team is utter shite too, only messi redeems us

what the fuck

0%

We'll win it playing like shite, just watch us.

Very low. He needs the advertising backing and agree to move to china but wont. Maybe a semi final.

>Was literally shitposting about 7-1 yesterday

is this real?

nah you got 0% chance too, be real

Where did all the time go?

>hasn't started college get
>was supposed to start my career last WC

Because 7-1 is eternal.

You did it in '86 and '90 and one of those you won.

>2007 was 20 years ago
wtf the "life passes by fast" meme is actually real

Russia 2018 is ours

Superiour futbolĂ­n tactics

Hello?
Who dis?
Faggot police

>going to Russia to see England in the group stage
>just know I'm going to get stabbed by some gopnik because of the Euro 2016 group stage violence

Chile will stop him again.

Literally Zero, implying a team with no midfield and a no defence can win a major title

1. France
2. Chile
3. Germany
4. Croatia
>Capthis

holy shit you're right

what the fuck man

You need luck to win a WC, it's just a 7 games tournament and you play with teammates you see 4 or 5 times a year

checked

This.

10%-ish

look at Chelsea 2012 or Portugal 2016, anything is possible if you're lucky enough

what was up with that last goal kick in the WC?

wasnt even close

>tfw there will never be a wc as goat as 2014

Brazil will be world champion for the 6th time!

>6th time. . .
>7 - 1 = 6
pretty much confirmed

>Ronaldo
>Carrying anything

Yeah but he has stepped up his free kick game since then 2bh f4m

>Not watching the Euros
He was the reason they made it out of the group stage. "Assisted" the winner versus Croatia. Goal and assist in the semifinals. Involved in 6 out of the 8 goals that Portugal scored.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA Delusions

fat fuck

portugal "made it out of the group stages" because of the expanded format and because of that only. they would've been eliminated otherwise - they were fucking dogshit throughout.

he was the reason the nearly got dumped out of the group stage. complete bottle job in the first two games. 20 shots, 3 on target. Missed penalty