Sometimes when I'm upset I write pages of suicide notes to make me realize I'm being dramatic and need to calm down but...

sometimes when I'm upset I write pages of suicide notes to make me realize I'm being dramatic and need to calm down but like this time I feel I'm being reasonable and I should actually kill myself
thought'd id tell Sup Forums cause i have no one else to talk to

Other urls found in this thread:

85.57.113.8/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

show the pages faggot

this

theyre too personal and stupid i dont wanna

who cares, youre completely anonymous and we wont even remember this thread by tomorrow

Do it.

theres only two other people here than you op just post it without bumping

this.
do it. even if we laugh and make jokes about you, in 15 minnutes we're in another thread doing the same.

it's either get laughed at for not posting
or get laughed at for posting

fuck. ok heres one but i had no intent on anyone ever seeing it and this obviously would be the final draft but hhhh

post them all fag

>I just wish you could've had a daughter
>daughter
hey girl, my names Elliott

Canadian, eh?
The majority of those words were sorry.

What's wrong OP?

>but like this time I feel I'm being reasonable and I should actually kill myself

You are given a great gift to be alive (shit, to not be in a hospital and able to walk around is a gift). I can only tell you this- the act of writing is helping. What are the chances of you being able to speak to a therapist?

this
and this

>inb4 torrents of whiteknights swarm this thread

Get your head out of the dirt user, that really changed up my life.
Apreciate everything good, no matter how small or big.
Accept that bad things happen and will happen, but they cant break you down.
Happiness isnt a thing, its a state of mind. Its all about not giving a shit about the bad cards life deals you, but to focus on the good cards you got. No matter how big or small.
This is the first time ive ever replied to a "suicide thread" im only doing it because writing goodbye letters was almost like my hobby some years back.

Don't do it, fag, you have so much more to live for. Why are you so depressed anyway?

these are cringey omg

guessing depressed because living in a 1st world country

one more

you sound like me. holy shit

ok thats all im showing

That looks like my mom's handwriting.

you sound like a depressed faggot. good for you

You should start thinking about what other people want because I can guarantee anyone that cares about you, maybe even Alan, would want to see you doing well.

I am but I'm cool with it yo

post them all faggot

Honestly, you seem really cool. If it helps, there's a sperglord somewhere in the world that would love to be friends with you

the prediction came true

s e e
a
T h e R a p i s t

BINGO BANGO MY NAME IS RANGO!!

yo man my phone is on if you need someone to talk to 60eight 6four2 1five92.

fuck the system thinking this is spam fucking fuckers fucking fucky fucktip fuckshit nippleanus is this spam now wtf? it's Sup Forumstard board buttfucking literal trap threads and shit hoew can i even spam

wow nice grammar/spelling. at least*

this is a form of autism i have never seen

Faggot

You honestly should kill yourself tbh. No one is stopping you

also dammit*

Stick around. OP Death is so annoyingly permanent. Even if everything is shit at the moment or if you are feeling that dear whould be a good way out it's never worth it.
Who knows whats going to happen tomorrow or next year? Might be something worth sticking around for or it might not be but atleast you'll find out for sure.
If you are putting energy in to thinking about offing yourself try to put that energy in to finding a goal. It's always fucking hard trying to find a goal but it could be anything, small or big don't matter. But try for a few months finding something you want or want to do or achieve and start working towards it. And remember failing is learning, there is not a single happy or successful person in the world that haven't failed over and over. It's just a learning process like with anything, like riding a bike for example. Very few people managed that perfect on the first go.
So just find anything and go for it.

it's autism called schizophrenia

can you shut the fuck up i said its no danm final draft its just vent writing god

aight well you can call my phone. I'll also be desperately alone tonight so I don't mind

>autism

meh why not, whats your number

it's* maybe you should learn to write like a grown up before you go being an attention seeking pussy. people who post that theyre gonna kill themselves online are ONLY seeking attention. stupid fag

You're still being dramatic af.
>Be me.
>Mom is single, drug addicted and VERY abusive, both physically and verbally.
>We are very poor, and we live in a shitty favela in Brazil.
>Actually used to be a drug dealer until almost got shot, and saw my best friend who I grow up with die.
>Depressed for 5 years now.
>All my pets died at once.
>Pretty sure I'll fail tomorrow's calculus final exam (I need 80%).
>Has a lot of difficulty to feel empathy.
>Never had a GF, never even had interest in developing a relationship with anybody.

I used to write updates wills so that if i did that my closest friends would get my nice things and know i cared about them. If somebody finds YOUR notes they can have you committed and ruin your life more. Be smarter user

It's ok OP leaving this world isn't as scary as it seems

you think your life is bad
>be me
>be asian

85.57.113.8/

>85.57.113.8/
thanks for the ip, faggot

Being born is the single worst thing that can happen to you.

How old are you op? Other than being overweight, what makes you so sad? I'm somewhat depressed too. I dont plead suicide because i have many close friends and family with a decent financial future.

tits or gtfo

Lol a Facebook phishing attack. Autistic faggot

You should probably kill yourself.
Fucking waste of space white trash lardpile.

This.

TITS OR GTFO

phish in the water

Whats it like growing up in brazil? I've always taking some stacks down there to bang your hottest women, but dont want to talk to or be abducted by your gangs.

im 15 and its mostly because im just lonely and i try too hard on stuff and my parents arent the best,, and other shit

I'm gonna go ahead here and assume you're pretty young, and I'll give you this advice that I sometimes go to since I also get the feeling of wanting to no exist in this shitty universe anymore + some self hatred shit that you seem to also have...

I know, I truly do, know that life can seem not worth living... BUT, there may be something in your future that WILL make it worth living, and I think that by itself is worth living for..

Try really hard at having more fun and gaining confidence. See your school counselor. No shame in it, I see two different people and take drugs for the shit that goes on in my head.

nice ban

If you really wanna live theres no point in torturing yourself with what you've done.
Think about think about the great things you can do with the time you have left.

I got you the number here bro hmu

Wow. You can lose the weight before going to college. College is all that matters as far as having fun and making friends. I'd be lying if i said i wasn't successful and friended in high school, but college is where i made (literally) countless friends and fun memories. You don't even have to be in good shape to attract a guy and many friends in college. Stop eating carbs and start exercising, you will be confident and happier in very little time. Stop thinking about suicide, it's not a good option. There is no god or afterlife. You have so much ahead of you. Study hard and quit carbs, that's my advice to you. Also stay away from loser websites like Sup Forums. I'm only here because I'm heartbroken and i had the whole world by the balls for years. Literally couldn't find time for all my friends because everyone wanted to be with me all the time in college, plus i had so much cash flow i was a fucking boss. My mistake was falling in love with a dumb skinny girl who always told me she hated how i made her feel dumb without trying. She said wanted me for sex out entire relationship and now i know that she meant it.

Post that poem of yours that I like op. You know the one.

youre just talking about how great your life/was and saying other shit i already know. like how is that supposed to help. im honeslty not that fat, i just exaggerate when im angry. and fOUR cHAn IS my hOMe REEEEE

huh?

can you please not

>fOUR cHAn IS my hOMe REEEEE

england is my city

When you do it make sure that the room has the most disturbing set up possible and be naked at the time they find you

stfu boy ik who you are nigger

Ya thats why you're depressed. You waste your life here. Most of these people are double digit iq fat slobs. I'm telling you your life can be great in college. I wasn't the coolest guy in high school, but i was the coolest guy in college. That's my message, prepare for college by getting educated. Or just become a depressed loser btard and miss your only chances of happiness.

yeah but like i dont wanna be happy. i dont wanna be the coolest guy in college. i get your message but im ok with being a depressed loser btard until i inevitably kill myself

Dude high school is a place that squanders potential in people like you by putting you in a setting with everyone like you, separated by all the people that are too dumb to let smarter people be AKA bullies, douchebags, dumbfucks, yano who they are. They ruin your ego, maybe break your trust, but you have the ability to be over all of that. They don't matter. They will never matter. Don't pay attention to them and start an anonymous twitter, then when you have an asstittyload of followers, consider adding your friends.

Get an outlet bro. Art, music, Twitter, definitely not the Sup Forums board. Don't waste too much time doing nothing here.

you heard me.

DUDE YOU'RE SO BACKWARDS RIGHT NOW THAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY

Then why create this thread you idiot? What about coming here gives you any satisfaction.

>yeah but like i dont wanna be happy

off yourself.
go on, we're waiting.

go vandalize shit dude. don't kys

youre scaring me bro i dont write poems

yes you do. post that one I like.

I have also written multiple page suicide notes.
My wife got really abusive after we moved out of our first home.
Eventually had to leave her. Bad times.

all of it?

I am disappointed most of the time i come here. The best sensation i get here is sharing my cringeworthy experiences with death and violence or the ULTRA RARE intellectual that talks to me.

>Tell my friends it wasn't their fault either
>friends
>has friends

>being this dramatic

not 738090916. Its not really a prediction, so to speak, that's just what happens in these type of threads, especially if its a woman, when you lurk enough you start to notice patterns.

you got me. i have 2 relativity good friends

>writing dramatic suicide notes
>not doing anything
>typical female behavior
show tits or gtfo, slut

That's plenty

ok but like all of my female friends are super fucking annoyingly happy?? what do you mean not doing anything,, and im not not showing my tits, jesus christ

I used to do that too. Life becomes sort of a sandbox when you realize nothing you do matters. Sure it "matters" to other people that care too much but if you stop caring you should be fine.

>all of my female friends
>has more friends

Fuck your female friends, doesn't matter.

By not doing anything, I mean you're not acting on suicidal impulses. Women aged 15-19 average something like 200 suicide attempts per completed suicide. To put that in perspective, men over 75 get the job done 1 in 4 times. And you're not even at the 'attempting' suicide phase.

Finally, if that was actually OP saying she was 15, do not show tits and go directly to underage b&. Otherwise, just show your tits and live for a night.

one comes to this place for the YOUs