Serious fucking question, how do you go about asking a girl out

Serious fucking question, how do you go about asking a girl out.
In my head i play it out as i just go up to her and say her can i get ur number i think ur really pretty. Is that cringy as fuck. What the fuck do i say????

Other urls found in this thread:

DollarinPocket.com/?taskid=42927
youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey, [NAME OF SEXUAL TARGET] you wanna do [THING] sometime? I heard it's pretty [GOOD/BAD] but if it really sucks we can head back to my place.

do you know this girl or is just someone random

she the one im trying to have the balls to ask out

GOOD MORNING FEMALE HUMAN. I AM A MALE HUMAN. WE SHOULD MATE.

sauce?

Make a point to actually interact with her like a functional normie next time you see her. Conversation.jpg and all that.

Then say "Hey it was really fun talking to you, can I get your number? I'd love to grab a drink sometime"

Be nice and kind to woman OP, they deserve a lot because today's society is extremely oppressive, so go nice on her. For example, you can say "Yo bitch, come here" to attract her attention, and "you got nice eyes, let's fuck". That way you show your noble intentions to the future of mankind, and the compliment makes it look totally "non-agressive". Go for it OP.

you be a fucking human.

go up with a smile on ur fucking face.

"hi, i'm user. what's your name?"

insert bullshit

"i was wondering if you'd like to hang out some time? you seem pretty cool."

and if you aren't a greasy haired fat autist, they will say yes

naw that's not true. the key is not acting like a sperg when. getting rejected isn't shameful (happens to everyone at some point), but getting rejected after acting like an autist is

naw that's not true. the key is not acting like a sperg when you ask her. getting rejected isn't shameful (happens to everyone at some point), but getting rejected after acting like an autist is

>excuse my inability to type when drunk

Well if I ever figure it out I will tell you

>What he said

Become a crossdresser, go to the same soccer team, become her friend, then when she asks you for a massage you do it. After that you remove your costume and tell her you are a man.

Always work.

Don't you have her snapchat?

kek

Actually this would work fine.

Instead of that gay stuff ask her to go for a drink.

Nah man, it's really not too cringy, but if youve talked to her at all or if youve interacted with her before, instead of saying "hey I think youre really pretty" just say "hey, let's go out some time, can I get your number?"

Doesn't work every time, but its not cringy, its to the point, and honestly if you need a smooth pick-up line to convince a girl to go out with you, odds are its not going to be worth it.

The plot to Mean Girls.

So you already have her snapchat, you're fucking set man. Message her right now and ask her to hang out sometime.

am a girl
get friendly enough to begin to have inside jokes
casually offer (a couple times) to hang out, or to catch a game (i assume you're in high school)
try to build from there
other than the offer, if you get shot down once bail out

don't tell her she's pretty. best not to compliment them on their looks. if you think of it from her perspective it makes you look kind of needy and pathetic. no offense. and saying a girl is prettty is so fucking generic.

find a commonality, build a quasi-friendship on said commonality, ask her to a light date, i.e. if both of you have dogs, perhaps a co-dogwalk at a park, or if both of you like a certain franchise of movies, go see that movie DURING THE DAY (i cannot stress this enough, predating rleationships always go to a movie during the day, but actually dont go to a mivie cus they suck as first dates, or a cafe if shes into that, an art exhibition if shes into that, fuck even fishing or a soccer game (strike that, dont inivte her to something lengthy for first dates). Even going to the mall would be ok (not for too long then she'll get oyu to buy he shit). You wanna go somewhere where you'll have time to spend, time to talk, but where it wont get boring too quick.

After first date, uhhh this part is usually just winging it imo. Planning for a next one could be dentrimental if you come off too pushy. Not planning makes you look like ap ussy and a cuckold. Dont incessantly text her either, like is kinda bs with the "wait x amount of days" but if you're in the adult world, you dont wanna seem pushy cus most adults are . . yknow. . BUSY.

If you dont find commonalities a t a l l, or if your ideals differ or if she's liek a fucking feminist dont persue.

Also, consider your goals. Do you wanna have a relationship w her or just have her be your cum slut? If the latter buy her shit. Lots of it. If the former, dont be a dick. Not that hard. Be nice, dont be pushy. Don't be a faggot. Dont say cringy shit like "I really like your shorts" or some gay shit. ALSO DON'T SAY LIKE VANILLA SHIT EITHER LIKE "you're really pretty". you could if you want to if she's vanilla, but f she's a creative type you wanna get a bit more original. Humor is always advised.

yadayada

Fuck flirting, that shit is gay. And do t just ask for a number. Shoot the shit with her like you would a buddy. Be charismatic but organically. Like dont be a try hard. Im a horrible flirt. As in I suck at flirting. But my speechcraft skill be higher than my gpa(which isnt impressive itself however). But shit, it has always worked. If youre not naturally smooth than just be naturally a good person to talk to. Which I think everybody has an innate ability for.

Good luck dude.

Bored as fuck so gonna drop a story about me cold approaching a girl
>Working out at college gym first Friday of Spring break
>Kinda quiet, a good amount of people left
>Spot blonde girl, solid muscle definition, and 8/10 face doing pullups
>Holy shit, she's perfect I gotta talk to her
>End up staring at her for 30 minutes
>She finally leaves so I am pissed at my lack of balls
>Go to a different machine and look towards the entrance of the gym and she is in the smoothie line
>It's now or never, I walk on over to her
>Approach her from the side
>Now my voice is very deep and I guess she did not see me approach
>"Hey what's up! I'm user!"
>She fucking screams out of surprise and the whole line and gym starts looking at me
>I'm priced in at this point, I lay down some game
>She tells me she has a boyfriend (I don't think she was lying) and I politely say nice meeting you
No regrets here honestly, though that's the most shook I've been on a cold approach. It usually works 95% of the time for me.

Learn to talk to strangers. Just say whatever comes up, don't think about it or you'll freeze. Do this at every social gathering you're at. When the chick sees you coming over she knows she's just the next one in line, and that you're a sociable guy. Which chicks find hot.

or just get flattering pics and go on tinder, just don't do what a beta would do

DollarinPocket.com/?taskid=42927

It's not what you say, it's how many you say it to. Hit on 20 or 30 girls, get shot down 19 or 29 times. No worries, you only need 1 to say yes. Weird thing is, when women sense you don't care what they say, that you're not desperate specifically for them, more will say yes. It makes absolutely no sense, but it's true.

don't do this.

c r i n g e
r
e
e
p

Stop being a beta ass punk. If you are going to ask a girl.out have a fucking plan. Make it simple. Start with your previous relationship " Hey I've seen you around a lot, We have XXXX class together, I was just over there and I was stunned by your eyes" whatever the fuck you two have going on. Then lay out the plan " I was hoping maybe we could have dinner together sometime soon, maybe see a movie? There's this great place called XXXX over at YYYY street. They've got great ZZZZ. Wanna go on Thursday?". Have a fucking plan. And have a plan for your behavior for the date. Know what you are going to Order, ask about her life, tell her a BIT about yours. Don't mention video games or any nerdy alone time activities. Period. If you can't say anything great , don't fucking talk. Comment on her clothes, eyes/face, and something she had mentioned before. Show her you pay the fuck attention. Have a plan going for the second date based on what she has talked about. She a vegan? Find a great vegan market or cooking class you can both take together. Set up the second date at the end of the first. "I'd like to see you again. Can I call you tomorrow and set up another date?". Then...FUCKING CALL ASSHOLE. Again, be definitive. And fucking PAY. You don't have to get expensive but for fucks sakes if you can't pay don't take her. Plenty of free shit to do. And don't dress like a slob. Clean neat clothes. Bathe ya filthy animal.

Its because women want what other women have. If you dgaf she knows you're getting laid which is more than the hoards of betas have. The ones who do have to settle for a relationship, but if she knows you don't even have to chain yourself to get regular sex they are instantly intrigued.

No, an older movie, two guys dress as grandma of a hot cheerleader and compete for her.

It's not really what you say, as long as you aren't autistic.. It's the ability to hide your nerves and appear confident. Not only that, but don't try to be something you're not. you're not Rico Swave so don't be more badass than you are. Just do you, if you're funny, that's a plus. Also, if she appears interested, she is. It's really not some ridiculous concept, your mind just plays tricks on you and tells you to be nervous.

autist
l
o
n
e

there u go. much better now

Play something nice such as a song :)
youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw

b e t a

so when do you go for the kiss?

I have 3 fuckbuddies nigger

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

OP and the girl are like 15.

You just ask her to something casual like coffee so you can chat easily and get to know each other. Don't go for food unless you are skilled enough to keep a conversation going solo and can keep her engaged and entertained.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I have 19 fuck buddies, and a wife [that goes by the name of Beyonce, maybe you've heard?] don't question me faggot.

thank you

Get her drunk, have her blabber about herself, remain vague about yourself, get her alone, kiss her, feel her up, take her to your place. Kiss halfway the date preferably.

I can tell you by the time you're 25, you stop getting nervous anymore about anything cuz you've had your heart broken before and it hurts less everyctime

And by that I mean this is all in your head, get over it and just be in love

Tinder and Leykis 101

They never stay

Just message her on grindr that she's cute and you'd like to go to a concert with her. Worked for me.

Why do we fall in love, if it never lasts?

Should you expect a hug or kiss on the first date? Honestly, I don't know.

dont ask for number first, ask to go out sometime, and then grab her number.

Fuck man. Just walk up to her. Tell her you like her and would like to get to know her more over dinner and a movie. BAM! Done son!

Expect hug, hope for kiss, pray for sex

Spread our genes

literally ask her if she wants to go (To the movies, to dinner, for coffee, lunch) its fuckin easy user. dont build that shit up. just be cool and casual.

YOU HAVE HER SNAP? Bro you already won.
>"Hey what's up?"
>"Not much, y-
>*send dick pic*
profit.

If she hasn't made an excuse to fuck off after 2 hrs on the date, kiss her. Always go for a kiss

You don't ask her, you take her somewhere

That was a taylor swift line

Id fuck Tay Tay in her Vay yay

dude, I'd fuck her raw up the ass.

That's degenerate

You're a degenerate.

Stop thinking so much

You have no idea. I'd yank her hair and drool all over her back, gibbering nonsense while I humped her asshole like a goon dog.

>approach female
>Generate attention
>Announce mating call
>Ay yo bitch
>My parts fit in your parts
>Les do dis
>Random gang sign flash

You'll be swimming in that sluts underage pussy juice, but beware, she probably still tastes like pee.

>ITT: aspergers kids think women are special

women are humans, just like yourself. realize most are just as uncomfortable as you in this situation (unless they are egotistical brats). Treat them like humans. Have a good time, and casually ask to hang out. If shes into you, itll be pretty easy.

This guy doesn't know shit. I can smell his fedora from here.

>Women are human

They're slightly above niggers dude.
Females constantly need help and can't critical think for shit. Although, I have met many capable left handed females.

Just ask her if she wants to hang out sometime. I'm assuming you have at least talked to her at this point. If not, then do just that strike up a conversation you homo then ask if she wants to hang out sometime. If she says yes then over and event and a day. (I.e. the coffe cliché which is actually big in my area) if shes cool with that get her number and set it up. After that if the meet up goes well plan and actual date. A movie would be fine at this point since you have talked or a dinner date. This shit isnt hard just don't come off overly sexual or make weird comments. Treat the first encounter like you are setting up something with a friend. If that doesnt work you could always drug her or threaten her family

No, don't rush the shit either. Both of you are going to feel uncomfortable. If she wants to kiss you there will be plenty of signs. I.e gets close or touches you. Hugs always happen and mean nothing

Just strike up a friendly conversation and if you see she's into you just man up and ask her if she wants to go out sometime.

pic related, asian girl im banging

if it goes well on first date, just take her home and fuck her. I also fucked my girl on the first date. see link for pic related.

Serious fucking answer, treat this video as a step by step guide

youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw

> i was stunned by your eyes.

If my phone wasnt about to die Im drawtgread that cringe ass line.
I wont lie I stopped reading there and determined youre a faggot.

>and fucking PAY
Don't be insistant on this, a lot of women actually find men who do this to be chauvinistic

I'll tell you about my encounter today. I don't know if it can help you in any way, but maybe you can realize a few things you have'nt already. (I'm a teenager btw)
>driving school
>Go there to finish my observation hours so wait in 2nd lobby
>Girl there reading a book.
>above average, down to earth looking
>There is a couch and a chair right next to it. She is sitting on the edge of the couch next to the chair so i sit on the couch with her on the opposite end of it with 1 seat in between us.
>Sit in relaxed but good posture. I don't go on my phone because that's how I am so I looked around the room. Small eye contact and brief exchange of smiles.
>Instructor asks what who's doing what. Tell her I'm doing an observation. Girl says she's waiting for her class and keeps reading.
>Brief eye contact again. (Not sure if I smile at all or maybe do something small to show acknowledgement like a slight tilt of my head. Might have done it naturally.)
>Come back 1 hour later.
>She's still there in the same spot reading.
>"You're still here?"
>"Yeah. The class starts in one more hour. I couldn't get a ride at this time, so I had to come early."
>"(NORMIE CONVERSATION") She asks me how my observation was. Blah blah guy was bad. haha oh my.
>"So you're getting your license soon?"
>Tell her I still need to wait 'till August to take the test.
>"Oh wow must be pretty exciting"
>*First thought in my head was no it isn't, then realize the thought just created a 1 second pause. Made sure to start talking about whatever comes in my head or it will be awk*
>"nah not really. it's the same as driving normally... except I have to wait in line and get yelled at."
>I forget what happened. Maybe a pause (pauses are'nt bad btw. A normal conversation should have pauses to let each person think or relax. If you keep pressing, they might get annoyed. remember: she was also reading.)
cont

if she keep making eye contact or even smiles, it's likely you can get her number. just say hi, exchange names, give her a compliment, something small n just say "hey it be nice to get your number so we can talk later" or anything like that. it's simple and it won't freak her out. just don't drop your spaghetti.

>maybe more small talk, not sure, but ended in a small pause. During the small pause, I got called again and I had to go for sure now.
>As I get up to leave, we make eye contact again and I can see a smile. It's like her eyes smile too.
>I smile back.
At this moment, I know for sure that if you ask for her name and where she's from in the area, you can go ahead and say some shit like:
"We should talk more/ We should keep in contact ... What's your number... Okay I'll text you."
(I wouldn't call YET with this approach because you are not asking for a date. You simply asked for her number. Text her and ask her out THEN call her.)
I didn't ask her for her name or anything because I didn't feel like it, but I definitely could have.
So during the story, I wrote little notes about my small mannerisms and such.
If you are not social, social people can tell that you lack experience if you do slightly awkward things you are not aware about.
Anyway, this is basically a decent example of an oppurtunity to ask a girl out.
I don't recommend using pickup lines or opening jokes or whatever unless you are already social/good looking and know how to pull it off.
>Good posture, but not tense is important.
>If you don't talk much, practice speaking normally like normie. See how they handle convos. (Watch IRL streams on twitch maybe?)
>Only make simple jokes that everyone can get on first interaction if you are going to.
>Moving too much shows nervousness.
>Don't talk too fast either. People might not understand you, makes it easier to stutter, etc.
>Don't smile too much or make too many expressions as if to show you are trying hard. Only do them when they should be done and actually have value.
Idk if this helps or if I formatted it like shit, but I am in a good mood so I decided to try and help

> 2k17
> thinkin bitches under 30 want you to pay for their shit.
> bathe ya filthy animal.

just talk to them, be relaxed, smile be charming, don't try to be funny, but if something funny happens go with it. Keep it short and sweet, when you notice she's smiling pop the question, keep it very casual, don't make it a "date" just ask her to come hang out with you at said place at said time. Get her number. It's done.

actually girls love that cheesy shit.

I once told a girl that she was "really quite breathtaking" and she ate it up. I fucked her a dozen or so times over the next month before one of her friends told me she had a boyfriend so I stopped calling her. lol.

Same guy here, BTW this was an example of me just actually being curious as to why she was still there, but it turned into a convo.
As an opener, you can ask them about something actually relevant to the situation.

Also make try to look good. Work out maybe?
Groom your face.

Maybe it is easier for me and I feel more confident just because I know I look good from compliments I usually get and the reactions people usually give me.
good luck :)

Oh and pick the best haircut place in your area. Look at how everyone styles themselves. Look decent

Oh and I forgot to mention that I didn't ask her what book she was reading or whatever because i am not into reading books.
Do not get into a subject where you have to fake your way through, because people can tell obviously.
They might not call you out on it, but they will think you are an idiot.

>Introduce yourself
>Find something in common to talk about
>Insert penile in vajayjay =profit

try not to make it too long

Too lazy to format all of it.
Plus I don't post much.
Will try more next time.

kill yourself

Literally this, but instead of "back to my place" just say "and if it really sucks, we can just go for drinks at (Favorite bar or coffee shop)

> i dont know what to say so im going to post some 14 year old memers shit response

You don't need to ask out horses.
Go with a horse.

Nope not cringy at all....do it up dude

This

sesh