Hidden cam / creep / spy / voyeur thread

hidden cam / creep / spy / voyeur thread

Anyone have these?

my aunt, when its hot she wears no bottoms (only pic i have)

need sauce on this from last thread

bump

fantastic. how is she? She looks hot, is she natural? Or you got her in a good moment?

she wearing knickers?

oc

Looking for the rest of test from the last thread

she shaves her pubes and she does this alot just thats the only photo i have at the moment

no she isnt

>rest of test
You what?

I have an addiction. I just recently started creepshotting and I've already got a massive collection

Chicago fucker

off to a good start user, love that butt

omfg wasnt the last thread enough you fucks?

>shit tier

Shh my son.

here have another

did you get any closer? a look between those legs?

He was asking for it, don't be a douchebag

nice

Nah, I don't run any special setup, just a quick finger and a camera hotkey

cmon tho, another 20 posts of swill..
again?
fuck

yeah, I understand what you mean, he should make a special thread instead.

How do you do it without getting caught?

Fuck. 90% of these fucking threads are Facebook safe.

nice

Complete confidence. You don't look like you're doing anything wrong and no one blinks twice

Anyone have any good webms?

Yes. Thanks.

seriously the best method. most spy programs take the pic and compress the jpg even more than the standard processing the phone does. besides...everybody is on their fucken phones nowdays, one can creepshot all day and never raise suspicion if they are cool about it and don't make it obvious.just keep volume all the way down, brightness all down and flash off. lol

that framerate tho

MORE PLEASEE?????

Yea. I wrote a bash script that just slightly reduced pixel count and crops to under 2MB so that I can upload them here. raw photos are about 12MB each

Sorry boss. That was the only one I have. That was from my first day CS'in before I thought to take burst shots. Try this, a twofer

get moar and post them, bruh

i will soon

bump

Yea raw image files are huge. What a lot of people don't know that in most countries like the usa for example creepshotting is perfectly legal as long as there is no invasion of privacy as in upskirts,bathroom pics,dressing room etc. Most private properties do have no camera rules so they can ask a person to leave..but thats it.

bump

Yea. And living in a very large metropolitan area reduces the risk of being caught AND improves the quality. If I could photograph every hot ass I see on the daily... god damn man. I do what I can to capture as much as possible though

rip thread

gotta say the female body is so beautiful and so many shapes and sizes i cant blame you

too true friend. too true

im outta here, night friends.
I'll drop by and leave some another time.

thx for the pics bro

new one?havent seen this one yet

Kik me jallyn1 if you want help spying on your sister

>being attracted to feet
let's get this shit started
>laughingelfman.jpg

moar holy shit

Is her name Ashlin???

it's old, i mean, from the last yoga session, i've posted that pic a lot so, not new stuff unfortunately

new to this my first ever cs taken a couple days ago

More?

is she trying to cum? haha

beautiful face. got more>

should have just zoomed into her feet. she as a whole looks like her pussy stinks like piss lard

whats her ass like?

more more more

don't stop dude.

I have some of from my train ride today

*oc

my sister at the pool

bro you keep that phone steady. if your phone isnt good then try better luck with video and just snapshot good pics from it.

That ginger's ass