Ask a professional Hitman anything

Ask a professional Hitman anything

Other urls found in this thread:

DollarinPocket.com/?taskid=42927
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why the rooty tooty point n shooty?

Are you professional Hitman? Do you hit men?

ok retard

why do you think anyone will believe this

whats the name of the gun you smarty pants

do you know why kids love the taste of my cinnamon toast crotch?

Why don't you be an hero?

>mark
>pac lite
>professional
Fuck it, why not.
Why dont you own a canned model 41?

did you get the last illusive target?

Do you get benefits?

Why do you make shut up on he internet?

timestamp on the gun or fake and gay

Do you take any requests? Like, if i want you to kill some random son of a bitch or an entire family, would you do it for the right price? What's the price per head?

Is your profession difficult with your autism

you watch too many movies. Real hitman aren't going with your plinker there. If they even use a suppressor or firearm at all it would be average subsonic .45acp loads.

why don't you be normal and have a family?

How long have you been in the business? How much you make a year?

Can I hire you to kill yourself?

would you?

DollarinPocket.com/?taskid=42927

is that inspired from the wellrod ?

Did you find this profession because you've always wanted to kill people?

>make he shut up on internet

because you want to fuck up the carpets extra bad? a 22lr to the skull is going to do perfectly fine if you were gonna use something louder like 45acp why not use a fucking rifle and get the job done right?

IM SUre he gets EI a nice pension and dental / health coverage

Are you a hitman?

you're fake as hell, that's a suppressed .22 you dipshit, anybody with a brain knows that

Do you operate online or just have to know a guy?

You know very little about ballistics I take it. 22 lr to the skull is going to do perfect? First of all a non subsonic round in .22 lr is going to be louder out of a suppressor than a standard already sub sonic .45 acp load. The "crack" of that rimfire is still going to be very loud. Go with subsonic rimfire .22lr ammo and watch all your movie fallacies go to shit. Watch rounds bounce off skulls and ricochet dangerously around you. .45acp is also not going to overpenetrate and do anything to carpets but I don't even know why you'd care about carpets anyway. If you're ok leaving a slug and shell casing behind who gives a fuck what happens to the carpet? That makes no sense. Why not bring a rifle? Because rifles don't fit in your waistband or in a jacket as well. Duh. Got any more brain busters?

Very well 47, I'll leave you to prepare.

What was your most challenging kill? You don't have to give a name or any identifying characteristics, but describe what happened that made it challenging. Like, was the target in hiding, or were they a fellow hitman that was well-trained, that kind of thing.

give us your kill count and preferred gun used to kill people

Do a time stamp of a contract to prove it.

>If you're ok leaving a slug and shell casing behind
Most guys just leave the gun behind, too.
Its ballistics are moulded into the slug so now it's evidence too. Who needs hardware that'll tie you to a crime?
The incremtal cost of a revolver is peanuts and nobody trusts automatics.

HA
I am skeptical

Post your barcode

Do you believe math is art or science?

Also, are you always a lying faggot?

Do you pay taxes?

When I find a professional hitman, I'll let you know.

What do you think about albanians?

Autos can be completely trusted if you buy quality, polish your feed ramp, and use quality ammo and mags that you've tested with said gun. A revolver's timing can be off and misfire or give you a light strike. They aren't a promise to go bang. As for getting rid of the gun sure you could do that but using say a Glock or anything with a lot of cheap replacement parts you could just swap out a new firing pin and replacement barrel for about $120 and have a nice new gun to use again. Forensically speaking at least. New firing pin and rifling leaves nothing to be tested against that will match a strike on a primer or rifling on a slug. I'd probably swap out the extractor too so they can't match any marks on the casing from the extractor.

Yes but I'm not going to enjoy it.

Do you wish you could take it all back? Are you happy doing what you do?

feds traced ip
op is v&

Why not user? Need a more sexy pic?

Brian we know you are on the work computer can you please come to my office immediately

What is the average you are paid for a mark?

who what occupation sex,age background of your first hit?

do you have a cool mask like those guys in the movies

and do you feel pain for what youve done

brb, calling the fbi

Oh, so you're doing this again. Well, at least you aren't shitting the larp up as badly as the last time.

Are you going to answer any questions?