Best anti trump stuff to trigger the trump tards

Best anti trump stuff to trigger the trump tards
GO!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw
strawpoll.com/zey4xryz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the left can't meme

the right can't comedy, and it triggers them.

/r/EnoughTrumpSpam
/r/Fuckthealtright
/r/Impeach_Trump
/r/MarchAgainstTrump
/r/TrumpForPrison
/r/Trumpgret
/r/TrumpCriticizesTrump

Not sure if bait is by 13 year old... Or if bait is by a republican.

Intellect is too similar.

Kek!

The right can't pick someone that everyone else in the whole world easily identifies as a complete imbecile

Has nothing to do with left / right he's just a shitbag idiot president, already worse than Dubya.

It's funny how these Alex Jones "freedom lovers" who supposedly professed all these years to hate the "left / right paradigm" have turned into Rush Limbaugh wannabes acting as defenders of Fox News talking points. How far the ship has sunk.

>tfw he's still president despite the left's shit-tier facebook memes

Is this slow thread really all that's left of the weak "raid" that was going on this morning? I really didn't expect it to fizzle out that fast

BITCH PLEASE WE CREATED MEMES

Yeah. He's really doing us all proud...

His freedom with words is why we love him. You leftists will never understand it.

Even batshit crazy Trump knows you cuckservatives are dumb as a rock

"Inciting violance!!1!"

Freedum with words...... awesome spin

His reduction in freedoms is why no one likes him.

Shooting from your hip is fine for a general or even SoD. The potus needs to be more level headed than a six year old.

No one hates trump. Everyone who says they hate trump means they hate our corporate president. I think thats the real difference.

Some of these memes don't help.

It's not like Hillary Clinton is some kind of role model for a good leader.

Both of the choices were terrible, just admit you got conned into another wrestling match of two pieces of shit again.

Compared to Trump she's JEsus fucking Christ !

This thread proves you're right bro.

>survey

So, how those surveys and polls workin' out fer ya'?

>trigger the trump tards

Try harder. I'm not sure you can trigger me hard enough to not laugh at your idiot ass.

I didn't vote for trump but the left is way to butthurt over this shit. I mean thanks obama is NOTHING compared to this shit.

Try to enjoy life a little more user.

Ah, you mean his compulsive babbling. He says words; he makes sounds. Sometimes, though, he reads coherent statements written by speech writers, like a good boy.

voted for trump. see your memes. not triggered. more emotions by summer fags posting in a "rate my wife, you can see her face in the mirror" thread than anything you libs can post. not mad bro. not swearing bro. you should focus more on helping get rid of cancer threads. or just lurk more m8

mexicans are good

OMG, the world doesn't approve?

FUCK YEEEEEEAH MURICA BITCHES!

Playing this song during the press should trigger many lol
youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw

post anything factual, that always seems to really piss them off.

fucking kek

this is real

/thread

fucking love this

he's a living dunning-kruger if i've ever seen one.

Spiderman tear this thread down?

this pretty much shows the type of person that supports trump. Couldn't know less about politics, history, or critical thinking.

a

>the type of person that supports trump

f

Poor triggered snowflake can't handle the memes. Go back to r/the_pedos for your safe space

fucking rights amirite

save me from this meme hell

Well I wonder who paid ya to do this OP. For too long this anti trump or anti right stuff has been running rampant. Go back to tumblr, you lefties don't belong here and stop trying to convert Sup Forums.

Special snowflake

Triggered? Did you think this was your safe space?

it's her

Your efforts are worth every kopek, comrade

Whilst i do hate him for being the worst president ever,

I can't fault him on that THICC ass, i wonder why Ivanka doesn't sleep with him?

Nothing but faggots and Trumptrash on this site these days.

strawpoll.com/zey4xryz

fucking kek'd

saved

days

Yeah I mean that's the thing... it can't be that Sup Forums actually believes in leftist ideology. I personally think this whole thing a charade or just top quality bait. I mean Sup Forums is a prime target for the left and they've made many attempts and raids to destroy the board.

Fake news. He actually has dealt with ISIS.

He sold them a load of weapons remember?

the left even quotes reddit...

it's true public record

Explain this to me user

>voted for Trump
>still glad he won
>find nothing but keks and enjoyment from le memes

It is so freaking funny how all the cry baby left anti trump little shitbags just can't let it go that he is the president. I think he is a goofus but he is way better than that traitor nigger pos that is Obama and we would have been so fucked if Killery or crazy uncle Bernie had been elected. So cry me a river all you liberal cry baby little faggots. Enjoy the next 8 years...lol

kek

so what if he's working with Russia, so was hillary, she gave putin nuclear bombs for free.