I just had sex with my gf's friend, while she was on her period. Wtf am i supposed to do now?

I just had sex with my gf's friend, while she was on her period. Wtf am i supposed to do now?

have a threesome

Wash ya dick

Pay her, go home, and go to bed.

Make a sandwich and watch some TV?

>wash ya dick
/thread

Just roll with it. She already made it up in her mind to go thru with it before you did.

Just roll with it. Bring it up only when it is talked about, till then shut the fuck up.

>while she was on her period
I mean, you're probably okay, just clean up the sheets.

Be thankful another girl wanted to fuck you.

fuck your mother.

whoops, that's what I wanted to do.

Leave the village for 7 days and bathe in the river Jordan.

Punch that fat bitch in the back of the head.

She will blackmail the shit out of you.

I tried it once just like anal. Now ya know it isn't worth it. Just get a blowjob next time.

This is true and dubs. Op you as they say may son are fucked. Get ready to be looking for a new gf. Also really on the rag fuck that shit. I'm 43 not fucking no bitch on the rag. She can suck cock and wear her diaper.

>user
>gf
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Mind over matter weakling, pussy feels better than throat.
+ extra glide
+ kinky
+ wilder ride due to hormones

> Tell her what happened
> if she breaks up that's fine, if not then you should to be fair.
> Realize that you came out of that situation on top because you had the balls to come clean
> get another girlfriend.

*cheers mate

Seconded... tell her the truth. Accept the slap shes going to give you. Move on.

You could try starting an attention whore thread on Sup Forums.

OP here, there is no fucking way i am telling her. She's one of her best friends and shes devastated that she did that despite that she has feelings for me. Lol i did wash my dick,fuck the blood was fucking everywhere.
Also, she does have a boyfriend. I know him well. Fuck im done.

Do some violent shit. Punch a tooth out.
Slap in the face on camera
Spit in her hair
shit in your hand and throw it at her

throw a chair.

Nice to know that your own selfish desires are more important to you than the emotional well-being of those you chose to hurt in order to fulfill those desires.

I KNOW YOU LIKE TO THANK
YOU SHIT DON'T STANK
BUT
LEAN A LIL BIT CLOSER
SEE
ROSES REALLY SMELL LIKE
WHOO WHOO WHOOOOOOO

Found the virgin

aww I fucked it up
>YO*

An orgasm feels the same no matter who you cum in. Given the choice between having two orgasms where orgasm A has no repercussions and identical orgasm B can potentially seriously emotionally harm yourself and others, i'd stick with A everytime. Be smart about where you stick your dick OP, and pick up some morals while you're at it. Read Veggie Tales or something, nobody has time to get traumatized just because you're a child who can't control his cock. Grow up.

Hey its not like choose to fucking develop feelings for her. I know is completely wrong and i take full responsibility, but at the same time if she never finds out and i break up with her, it at least the least bad i can do.

Now I see why adults hate teenagers, lol. Ah. Keep making a name for your generation. Make me proud, prove me right, as you already have.

tell your gf once you have a gun. If she tries to break up with you an hero on spot, that way she feels blame for her whole life

doyoufeelblame?.jpg

generation?

Sure orgasm feels the same, but with different girls,different feelings. I didnt fuck her just to fuck her, i feel something for her too.

break up with her, then an hero after writing a note about what you did

You can't control who you fall for, but you can control how you respond to the situation. You chose to act on your feelings in a way that will likely emotionally harm her, yourself, and possibly others. Taking responsibility meanings owning up to her. You didn't fuck some stranger three towns away from craigslist, this is your GF's best friend. You honestly think she won't find out? You're delusional. Speak to her, before its too late.

Get her to seduce your girlfriend. Then fuck them both at the same time.

My wife and I are so romantically into each other that I have no reason to look for someone else. My wife turns me on like crazy and we have ridiculously good sex, so I have no reason to look for sex outside of the relationship. Don't you see? You don't need to go to other people to attain what's missing in your relationship. Go to the person you're with and make it happen.

2nd this