Hey b I'm back . Currently packing my shit up. On my way to being homeless...

Hey b I'm back . Currently packing my shit up. On my way to being homeless . Pawned some stuff to get a uhaul and a storage. Here's the story. I know you will laugh
>Be me
>No family
>No friends
>Move to Houston
>Meet girl
>LTR ensues
>She wants to move to small town to be closer to sister
>Her mom died when young like my dad
>Understand and move to small town
>Get job
>Work on making family
>Everything going fine
>Car dies
>It's ok can walk to work
>tax money incoming for new ride
>Boss starts fucking everyone over
>Shit
>Quit job
>No worries new car will fix it
>LTR leaves when money comes in
>Boss won't pay last check
>Oh fuck
>Rent goes past due
>No work options in this shit town
>Getting worried
>Finally I get my three day notice
>Two weeks late because manager is tard
>Still ignoring them
>Sitting in bed
>Manager banging on door
>Press ignore
>Next thing I know front door is opening
>Manager yelling
>No worries she will leave
>She starts checking rooms
>Oh shit
>Jump in closet naked
>She comes in
>Busted in closet naked
>Deer in lights stare
>spaghetti every where
>Manager bolts
>Haven't heard anything since
>Mfw

I don't understand your story.

Maybe an inability to communicate is the core of your concerns?

If so, it's fortunate you've never had children, as communication skills are what BUILDS communications skills, so you'd be setting a child up to fail if you accidentally managed to breed.

To late to not have kids lol

That's sad, you should kill yourself so you don't accidentally teach them how to fail at communicating.

They look up to you, ya know? They'll want to talk best the way daddy talks best.

Single moms are notoriously bad at raising children to the extent that something like 3 in 4 children raised by single moms become violent criminals, but if the alternative is talking like you they'll probably at least be successful criminal s if you exit their lives?

Well actually I raised my son for a long time but he wanted to live in Montana so he went to live with mom
And the twins are being raised by Mormons.. long story but they are multimillionaires at ten and their family had me declared not the father .. apparently twins are a big thing for Mormons and they are like the most important thing I n a family of like 40 people

honestly IMO in think that your first mistake was moving to the small town with the girl in the fist place

I agree with that . Wasn't the best idea but can't chenge the past right?
Also checked

Well sometimes situations suck, so you just have to trust god

That they do.and I'll do something like that

OP don't listen to this user, the only thing that could help you is yourself and concepts like god will only distract you in getting out of your situation.

Call Trump. He has billions. He'll help.

do u know why Sacfriace!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$

He said after it became readily apparent no scientific solution was viable.

"I have literally no idea how to help you but do NOT listen to the people tellin you to be optimistic and pray, DO NOT"+

finesse the lady mgr,pack a bookbag with lunch juice coffee,take a pair of gloves for work,pen paper,the cell,visit construction sites,a mini mall under construction,a new home tract,hit the owner contractor guy for a gig doing cleanup,carrying materials to the crew already working,
keep ten,just ten of the vinyl LPs.see if you can sell the rest at a yard sale on your day off. I assume you live where it is warm.

If you're white, go to the local GOP office and ask for help.
If you're 'other', go to the nearest ICE office and get deported to a better country. (burn anything with your name on it, speak with a heavy accent, helps if you know a foreign language.)

you can probably get a $1 a piece for those shitty DVDs. You haven't hit your rock bottom yet if you still have movies to sell. Hoping you'll get fifty bucks for like 25 movies but they offer you twenty bucks in store credit. You'll be sucking dicks in two weeks or less.

>as communication skills are what BUILDS communications skills

Well actually three of those DVDs are the theatrical releases of Star wars original trilogy . They are worth more than all the rest combined lol

Huh?
I still have my tools so finding work shouldn't be real hard . I'm an electrician

Maybe get a small loan of a million dollars?

Take some advice from a formerly homeless, all that stuff in the storage is a waste, unless its some priceless family heirloom. Just look at that show Storage Wars, its all people that stopped paying on their lockers. And when you are in your boat, you are going to need that money for like food and maybe shelter.

Hopefully you are smart enough to get a storage locker close to the homeless shelter.