This young bird probably a baby pigeon was sitting on this gate when I got back fishing at a pier...

This young bird probably a baby pigeon was sitting on this gate when I got back fishing at a pier. I look out my window and it is still here. It was still on my gate for more than 3 hours. And yes it's alive. What should I do?

pet the bird and let it enjoy its final moments before you snap its neck. dont forget to wash your hands

Leave it.

If it survives. great.

If not, well, Nature's a bitch.

Suck its beak. Use your tongue if the pigeon feels comfortable.

Kek. But seriously should I bring it inside?

dude idk that bird is probably gonna die in all honesty and you might be saving it suffering from starvation if you just end it now in all seriousness

Take it inside and raise it. Taunt Mike Tyson that you are a better Pigeon Trainer.

Kek.

Take it inside if it dies at least it died knowing not everything in this God awful world is shit

Just leave it, it'll be fine. Judging by the picture alone, it looks relatively healthy.

Fire up some candles for it and play some moaning from youtube and wait for it to die.

Take inside and go from there.

catch it and put a small flag on its leg

you won't catch it.

I fucking love all you guys responses. But I'm gonna take it in my house . And I tried to feed it bread and it wasn't hungry. So I'm gonna be autistic and bring it inside

Be like Mike. Mike Tyson approves of this post.

That's no bird, son. It's a drone monitoring you.

Well I tried to hold in my hands but the stupid nigger got scared and flew away

Creepy

So should I just end the thread or what?

place the bird in odd places in your house and post pics

It flew away in its nest

Feed with rice
Open your beak and give it water
You can have it as a pet