People of Sup Forums, where can I find myself some DMT?

People of Sup Forums, where can I find myself some DMT?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DMT_extraction_using_lye_(sodium_hydroxide)_and_naphtha
hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2015/438403/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An overdose of some research chems give a dmt like experience
source: personal experience

Darknet but why bother when it's so easy to make.

Yeah! I could make DMT in my sleep

yeah do you have an easy way of learning as well

Yeah i could make dmt my eyes closed and without hands

You can order Ayahuasca on the clearnet for really low prices. Only downside is the cleansing, which lasts for about a fucking month. Still have mine in my room.

I made mine with this, the best and most productive recipe CYB's salt tek. Google it. Do your research, on the tek side and the consumption side and know what you're getting into. DMT isn't for idiots so... yeah do your research.

whats something like lsd i could get on the clear-net

Befriend Joe Rogan.

You just need MHRB mimosa hostilis root bark. Find a good vendor in your country. Follow Cyb's salt tek. Easy

How long does it stay in your system? I get tested at work.

see

The other downsides include, profuse vomiting, the potential hotshot yourself and an experience that last an 8hour minimum. Source would be a personal experience from my first and last trip to Peru. DMT is easy to make, and if there are any good music festivals near you pretty easy to find. I happen to live near terripan farm where it's readily available but not everyone has that luxury. Read the link below OP it might be helpful.

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DMT_extraction_using_lye_(sodium_hydroxide)_and_naphtha

ok yeah im acctually going to look into that. thanks man

Thank you, noted

I meant to shit not hotshot...

It can't be tested for since your body naturally produces it

OP asked for DMT not aya. DMT lasts ten minutes or so.

Amazing, never really considered making it it, thanks

I'm aware. the post I replied to mentioned ayahuasca.

Dude, making ayahuasca and pure DMT are two vastly different procedures.

ayahuasca offers more answers than a quick DMT trip. I learned much about my childhood.

fair warning OP, dmt is fucking intense. you want something seriously fucked, smoke a shit ton of salvia. I knew a guy who tripped on salvia and in the course of 10 minutes, he lived another life under a different mind for 6 months.

In USA:
1p-lsd
AL-LAD
PRO-LAD
ETH-LAD

All good stuff. Very close analogues.

Do NOT get:
*25i-NBOMe or any chemical in that family. NOT analogues.

They can kill you. Randomly, no reason to.

But honestly bro... Just do Bitcoin. It's so easy to be anonymous. Just go to local bitcoi.com's Cash Deposit listing, ask a vendor to buy $100.02 in bitcoin, he will tell you a bank account to anonymously deposit it into.

It's very safe and easy and anonymous, and you won't get scammed because the coins are in escrow subject to the ruling of LocalBitcoins admins, which is never even brought into question.

Darknet LSD will literally cost much less. A natural consequence of there being so many more vendors to choose from.

You just to make sure you haven't eaten any foods or taken any drugs that will interact with the MAOI and kill you. It doesn't take a month.

>ayahuasca offers more answers than a quick DMT trip. I learned much about my childhood.

You just didn't do enough DMT

I died once and had a killer DMT trip. Out of body experience where I just sat on the roof of the ambulance thinking about my kid.

I beg to differ. If you're experienced with Psychs an Aya trip isn't going to benefit you much more than a shroom trip. A DMT trip is shorter but I defy you to compare it to any other psych.Eternity in 10 minutes. If you've never done other psychs? Sure, I can see the benefit.

I posted a link on how to extract DMT, I'm not sure why you think I'm trying to tell OP to make aya. I was only listing other downsides to aya, in reference to the post I replied to. As a disclaimer I wouldn't recommend doing ayahuasca unless you have had multiple experiences with psychedelics and were confident that you didn't have too many demons. Aya was an experience that changed my life in a way DMT didn't come near to, both are wonderful in their own right but be sure you have your ducks in order before aya.

>▲
>▲▲

i dont even know how to find those type of sites when i get on tor

▲▲

perhaps. I don't frequently dive into psychs. more of a weed guy myself. my first and only DMT experience was fairly shaking for me, I dont believe I was ready for the intensity. it's possible aya helped me more because I had an idea of where I was going that time.

Just confused me, one minute you're talking about aya the next DMT. I'm not a robot

Have you taken aya?-I'm not user you're replying to but it opened my eyes to parts of my mind DMT couldn't reach. I guess it's all about how much of your ID you're willing to let go of but aya had a much more profound effect. Again I went to Peru for the experience but I can't imagine it being different based on geographical location.

Haha fair enough, I'm quite high right now so I'm probably bouncing around a bit

▲▲

Reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets/wiki/superlist set aside Reddit hate if any, it's the most updated list.

Most people use AlphaBay, it's the big one right now. Link at Reddit.

There's so many more, though, especially considering AlphaBay is sketchily off line right now

You take those echinacea pills and mix bleach with them

Oh, and disable JavaScript before you go ANYWHERE in your tor browser bundle

Take your dubs and go home bad kid.

You can clearnet get a bunch of research chemicals that are great, and don't have to go through the process of synthesizing shit yourself, or ordering from the darknet.

All you need is a lil' bitcoin.
4 aco dmt is close to psilocybin mushrooms
The LSD analogues are great; never paid attention to what is close to DMT though.

I hate the headspace of most psychs though. I like to keep a level-ish head.
4 ho mipt/met are great for just pure visuals.

No, it does not. It takes maybe a day or two.
>what is proper preparation of yage

Kekokek all u faggy candy asses do some more drugs and ull realize shits hardley special

This is why you SHOULDN'T buy it online.
1) its not legal. It contains DMT. Simple as that.
2) actual ayahuasca leaves the body just as cleanly as DMT crystal.
Dont think because its DMT its safe. Theres a bunch of people down south waiting to scam dumb as Americans too.

It's also a 5ht2b AGONIST.

If you don't understand why that's /bad/ then you shouldn't be doing drugs

No fight just spoder

An IMMENSE amount of psychedelics are, what's your point.

hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2015/438403/

Are you suggesting that 5ht2b receptor antagonist is synonymous with bad?

Vulvopathy, prolonged qt interval, ? You've never looked at a pharmacology text book have you?

The exact opposite.

extract from acacia madindii or confusa with vinegar, water, coastic soda, salt and lighter fluid

fuck u

Why are you spidermanning this thread and why aren't you dead yet?

Okay good I assume I just misunderstood you. The chemistry major in me about shit my pants. I do agree that you should do your research before you do your drug but I see multiple benefits from many 5ht2b receptor antagonist.

COME LET US GO AND DRINK WINE!

WINE FROM THE CITY OF REY.

IF NOT NOW THEN WHEN IS THE TIME?!

Hence why I'm saying 5ht2b agonism is bad. Trust me, I'm well versed. I've aspergers and nothing but time to do but read about one obsession, one field of science and medicine.

Noted

This is bad advice.
>Naptha
>Lye/sodium hydroxide
>Acacia confusa root bark or Mimosa Hostilis root bark
>vinegar

That's all you need, do not use lighter fluid. Trust me I have a masters in chemistry. I know this is Sup Forums and almost every statement made by user is false but please trust me if you want good results. Lighter fluid contains butane which is a fairly volitale chemical. Never use butane.

Is it possible that there is a trap thread you could spend this energy on? The adults are trying to have a grown up conversation... I do love spider though.

Vinegar lol

Use HCl for efficiency

what non polar solvent do you use then? and naptha is lighter fluid so what are you really saying mr chemist

That's fair hydrogen chloride is better but vinegar is cheap and easy to get.

i find it easier to get the right PH with vinegar when playing kitchen chemist

No lighter fluid is naptha but butane is what you would commonly find if you bought lighter fluid. Instead I would suggest using peat moss, or possibly coal tar.

fucking petroleum ether you dumb shit, naptha is just the easier thing to get. Have you ever tried to buy petroleum ether?