youtube.com/watch?v=DgbQGXTwiME
youtube.com/watch?v=qNfWlt69WKI
youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
youtube.com/watch?v=1_EbYdg9sqg
youtube.com/watch?v=HdNn5TZu6R8
youtube.com/watch?v=MO_1sOzF_M4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

both are shit, but not as shit as your dead mom choking to death on cock

With literally hundreds of millions more dollars and professional and personal acclaim?

Pro tip: they can't recover

How the fuck can they even compete with this........

When Marvelcucks can only produce this

damn that's arresting

Look OP its a waste of time, DC movies are actual movies, the original Batman started capeshit back in the 80s, there are more acclaimed DC comic books than Marvel and that is a fact.

Marvelcucks are in denial, the harsh truth is that even the first Avengers was shit but noone complained (not even real comic book readers) because people waited decades for it and the hype was so big that it didnt really matter if it was good or not, people were hype because they thought that it was going to be the beginning of a "golden era" but it wasnt.

I rather have a "dark and gloomy" comic book movie rather than a CGI quip fest watered down for fucking normies that never read a single comic book in their life.

Its sad really, im not even mad at Marvelcucks because in the end they are the ones that sit through turd after turd thinking "this is the one, this is going to finally show DC what we are capable of" but it never comes and it never will.

DC waited to get their shit together while Marvel burned through their whole fucking catalog (they even made an Elektra movie kek) and now they are cornered by their own incompetence.

Its is a great day to be a DC fan, you can cry all you want but it will never change the fact that even normies consider DC for mature audiences and Marvel for teens and chads.

RIP Marvel, lets see how Doctor Incepstrange "saves" your cinematic universe.

Never understood why two super strong ass people had this mediocre of a fight.
Atleast Man of Steel and BvS got powerlevels accurate,

>this is a fight between gods in the marvel universe

>you can cry all you want but it will never change the fact that even normies consider DC for mature audiences and Marvel for teens and chads.
love your post but leave this line ot next time

How can dc compete when all their movies are financial dissapointments and critical failures
The dceu will probably be rebooted by 2018
Dc cucks are blind fanboys

THIS CANT BE REAL AVENGERS AGED LIKE A WHITE WOMAN.

Like this.

>critics
kek

Who else here like earth shaking battles?

and this.

So visceral, especially compared to this trash.

>Paid critics

TFA was great and BvS was fucking gutter trash.

Dc's cinematic universe so far is a failure
They are the ones that need saving
Dc cucks are basically pseudo intellectual hipsters that think the dceu so deep and smart

>Getting this mad because you couldn't pass Snyder and Terrio's Intelligence test

> pseudo intellectual hipsters

What was so intelligent about bvs
Turned into a cgi shitfest by the end of the movie and for the record I don't even like marvel capeshit

KEK.

I see it like this.
Marvel movies are fun and appeal to the normie reddit audience. While DC movies appeal to the people who appreciate the lore and shit from the comics. BvS Ultimate edition was pure cape kino holy shit senpai

You don't know a thing about cinema though, Sup Forumseenie

Check it out and see something you can not refute because you have no cinematic skill set
Reddit humor:
>pushed by corporations
>safe, middle of the road, insincere, appeals to a wide variety of interest groups
>glorifies the image of the product it is pushing
>conforms to corporate and elite interests
>anti-democratic
>created by committee to sell products
>tries too hard to become a meme and in the process embed itself within the minds of consumers to sell more crap related to the franchise (the entire character of Flash)
youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE

Sup Forums humor:
>anonymous origins
>free, democratic, open source
>subverts corporate interests and intentions (Bane in TDKR used to attack the movie, not praise it)
>not created to push a product or message, but rather to amuse and humor individuals
>created for a specific group of enlightened users, not dumbed down for the masses
>memes are not forced by corporations, but rather become popular due to their innate appeal
youtube.com/watch?v=DgbQGXTwiME

both are cancerous capeshit but at least MoS and BvS had some degree of visual style and flair. The avengers movies look like cheap sterile studio trash on top of being terrible fucking movies

>autismtomato
>proving anything

tldr

Is there a way that Zack can continue to do what he's doing...but someone like co directs with him to keep him in check? Look over his work, maybe?

Is that Afflecks new role? Zack seems to do many things that I absolutely mark over and as many things that I absolutely hate in these films. For every scene that takes my breath away there's a piece of dialogue or a quick edit that completely takes me out of the moment.

>critics work for free

DC movies dont appeal to the lore of the comics, they take bits and pieces and twist them into unrecognizable garbage
No real DC fan thinks the movies are any good, these threads are all made by autistic shit posters

The truth is they can't, heh, simple as that senpai.

That's edited, right?

No surprise. Video Games = "entertainment" sensibility = autism = you won't read.

This is predominantly an art board (the "entertainment" shit that is constantly being discussed here is a result of crossposters from pleb boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums)

True cinema = art which is the opposite to autism and in turn the opposite to video games.

The sensibilities resulting in video game appreciation are diametrically opposed to the appreciation of cinema as "art". Videogames/autism/"entertainment" are the reason for capeshit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>No real DC fan thinks the movies are any good
Fight me faggot

They are both bland utter pleb shit garbage but atleast DC is pretty to look at

I really dont know what the debate is about

>marvelcucks will actually defend this hot garbage

Heheheh...hahahhah... Hohohoh.... Hihihji

Man you sure know alot about autism.

>First 3 Marvel movies
1.4 billion
>First 3 DC movies
2.2 billion

What the fuck are you on about?

>recover from this?
Recover how? Financially? Marvel is a success DCuck. WB should be paying attention.

>b-b-but Loki is so hawt..

>1465533019585
Trust me, outsider
You haven't seen anything yet.

>WB should be paying attention
They are. Look at what happened to suicide squad and now picture related. Instead of just pandering to low IQ shitskins they're going for the 'I'm such a nerdxDD" reddit approved crowd too.

>i'll try rolling that's a good trick

>Doomsday is pretty to look at

That's from a 250 million dollar production

Where did the money go

Financially doesn't mean shit, if we were to scale movies by their income per movie Transformers would be at the top.

>TFA was great

>he likes cuck superman
>he likes murderbat
>he likes cuck joker

Like I said, no real DC fan, probably only shits on marvel because it's popular

By being more successful.

why are marvelcucks such retards? they have literally no standards

> transformers
> think you're bullshitting
> look it up

Jesus fucking Christ Michael Bay pushed that franchise to nearly 4 billion on the back of 4 shitty installments? The fucking madman

>Financially doesn't mean shit,
Maybe not from the safety of your moms basement but yes, money is the driving force behind movies you sheltered NEET.

Why are dc plebs such cowards? They never answer the call when asked to post their favorite films of all time. They cower like redditors into the threads. At least the marvel drones have the gall to try and step up

Fight Club and Scarface.

Why is that relevant to the discussion?

Well RT is owned by WB so yeah, they're all paid by WB to shit on their own movies

Nice argument.

is there anyone genuine on either side of this inane debate or is it just trolls trolling trolls?

RT is a review aggregator

Are you stupid?

>random ass reaction don pic saved form a few weeks ago.
>outsider
Tel me more about your autism.

Because youre on Sup Forums not your safe club house IMDB

You step up and you're going to get stomped by authentic posters

>both take iconic villains and bastardize them
>both have ridiculously convoluted plans that rely too much on convenience and dumb luck
>Zemo gets praise, Luthor gets nothing but whiny nitpicking

but sure the is no bias or preference for Marvel, none
and don't even get me started on that bullshit that Zemo "won"

>mfw i dislike both Marvel and DC but for some reason enjoy DC flicks more
>mfw my unironically all time favourite movie is Good Year (2006)

post yours to see if you're worth the time

No it wouldn't, Marvel has made way more than the Transformers movies

see

>Because youre on Sup Forums not your safe club house IMDB
I've never been to IMDB. But why are my favorite films relevant here

>posts on both 2016 Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>not an outsider
Go ahead and say something about abatap or drive to pretend you're a local, outsider. I'll wait

That depends are a you a DC Patrician or a MarvelCuck?

the character is shit and didnt belong, but the general visual style of DC movies is superior simply because they have a visual style at all

>What was so intelligent about bvs

The literary references. "Hamfisted" and "obvious" apparently, yet for some reason almost none of the critics mentioned them. Hmm really makes you think.

Sup Forums has been shitposting general for fucking years, so you tell me.

I find it funny how so people think they know movies because they talk about cinematography and use the word cinema.
This place is full of contrarians trolling because they're too stupid to actually have a serious discussion about movies.
Also you autists do realize that story, dialogue, character development, and acting matter more than cinematography(ironically these are all things that dceu movies suck at)

Hey guys remember when everyone lost their shit in Winter Soldier because Captain America's fighting didnt look like a turd for once?

Snyder has been doing it for years, he is a fucking beast, show me ANY fight from Avengers or Captain america that looks good.

Look at this shit, this is not even a contest, its a straight up slaughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=qNfWlt69WKI

youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho

youtube.com/watch?v=1_EbYdg9sqg

youtube.com/watch?v=HdNn5TZu6R8

Comparatively? Not even close, actually. 4 films in Marvel were barely over a billion, Transformers are up to 4 billion already, and it's only 4 films in

You are a DC "fan", not a DC fan.

You are a fan of the idea of DC.

You have never read a comic that isn't snippits from Sup Forums.

>Also you autists do realize that story, dialogue, character development, and acting matter
do 14 year olds actually think marvel do these things well? seriously?

> They never answer the call when asked to post their favorite films of all tim
are you 5 years old? how is that relevant to anything? "durr hurr my subjective list of pleb movies is superior to your subjective list of pleb movies". You literally define yourself by being a fanboy of a specific movie studio. Fucking kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=MO_1sOzF_M4

Zack's is top notch when it comes to visuals. It's his storytelling that he needs help with.

its really comfy nothing to be ashamed about brother.

>dat bicycle scene.

Join us, there is always room in the DC team for a kino conosseuir.

Let me know what you think. Especially your interpretation of Mauds journey with Dividera.
>You step up and you're going to get stomped by authentic posters

Ahh I see you're not autistic just retarded.

>marvelcucks don't understand the symbolism behind this

>Marvel
>Doesn't disguise what it is, blatantly obvious capeshit

>DC
>Wraps up capeshit in an edgy packet to try and trick you into thinking a story about guys who wear underpants on the outside is actually adult

>Youtube video entitled Rorschach's Escape
>He doesn't escape

What did they mean by this?

>Zack "I changed this shot to make it look more cool" Snyder

yikes

Can Geoff or our boy Affleck help with that in their current roles?

I mean, Zack didn't write any of the DC films so far and has only edited the script for WW

Lol moby dick and Exaclibur references don't make this movie some some sort of arthouse masterpiece, they do nothing to enchance the film. Also bvs had tons of hamfisted jesus imagery

>it's this faggot again
you spend all day in these threads, why?

>/fit/ and /gif/ too with the first image
Why are you on my art board if you know nothing about film?

seestop being autistic

>Marvel
>Makes comic book films
>DC
>Makes films with comic book characters in them

Don't know about Geoff but I have faith in based Ben.

Who wrote the recent DC animated movies? I enjoyed all of those.

Transformers has less than half the films and 2/5ths the box office.

Do you not see that?