I call this Review Revue. Girls will post pictures of themselves in revealing clothing on Amazon in the reviews section...

I call this Review Revue. Girls will post pictures of themselves in revealing clothing on Amazon in the reviews section. I've taken to looking at their profiles and getting any and all interesting pictures.

I'll post some of my collection and you guys go and start looking for them and post the good ones you find. Search for things like lingerie and slutty halloween costumes etc.

Pic related.

2/4

3/4

4/4

1/3

3/3

1/2

2/2

1/6

2/6

3/6

What does everybody think?

4/6

5/6

6/6

1/3

2/3

3/3

Is anyone here? I don't wanna keep posting if nobody's interested.

Here's some miscellaneous single ones.

I think i'll stop if no one is interested.

Some time ago, a good-hearthed user shared a page for an online store of women clothes. There were tons of review pics in every ítem, even in the see-through lingerie. It was amazing. But... The stupid of me forgot the store name and was never able to find it again. Sorry

You've failed us then. A lingerie only site would be good. I'll try some googling and see what I can find. Looks like no one's really interested in this tonight though.

user i am so proud of you for discovering new and revolutionary ways of masturbating and creeping on chicks

you are the fucking man, find more hot asian hoes leaving reviews on sheer lingerie

btw how the fuck are you doing this? you are the fucking man btw

It's what we should all strive for.

I have one other asian girl I think. I'll post 'em.

Here's the method:

Go to amazon, search for something you wanna see. I started with lingerie, slutty costumes, panties, bras, teddys etc. Then go through a bunch of products and go to the reviews section.

On the right side of the page you'll if there's any images posted. Click through to the gallery and check out any pictures you think are good. If there's a hot girl then click through to her profile and open any other reviews she's done and see if there's pictures and save the pictures as you go.

Gif related to how I do it: giphy.com/gifs/3ohryrVdhWRoJUX9hS

That girl didn't have anything interesting in her additional reviews so I just downloaded that two. Then I place them in a folder with the account name etc.

Here's one of the asian girls. 1/3

2/3

3/3

Another one. I think she's asian at least.

2/2

Might be another.

2/3

3/3