Yelling allahu akbar before committing crime makes you a terrorist in the eyes of Americans

>yelling allahu akbar before committing crime makes you a terrorist in the eyes of Americans

>another islamophilic canuck

allahu akbar

*torrents a movie*

I expected a Canadian and I was right

allahu akbar

*goes 50 on a 40 road*

because americans are anti god, having been tricked by satan into self worship

"Terrorism is, in its broadest sense, the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim."

allahu akbar

*eats a kinder egg*

What would've happened if he said "god is great" instead of "allahu akbar"?

We had this asian guy decapitate someone on a bus a while ago and he said god told him to do it. Is that terrorism?

You have to go back, Bilel.

allahu akbar

*drinks alcohol before the age of 21*

allahu akbar
*eats kinder egg*

Also the attack was discriminate

He targeted white people, which is why it's a hate crime

allahu akbar

*murders goatfuckers in the middle east not to defend your country but for the interest of corporations and their oil money*

its more about the political impact, as islam and its laws are tightly tied to state. I dont think there has ever been religious islamic terrorism ever, its always about imposing the islamic law.

>Canadian threads
Awful 0/10

>What would've happened if he said "god is great" instead of "allahu akbar"?

Same thing. It's still Islamic terrorism, the fucking language doesn't matter but nice try

>We had this asian guy decapitate someone on a bus a while ago and he said god told him to do it. Is that terrorism?

No. One random guy saying "god told me to do it" is not the same thing as subscribing to an ideological religion that millions follow and thousands commit terror acts in the name of

Fucking kill yourself, Mohammed

He said he killed them because he hates white people, not because he wants sharia law. He probably hates white Muslim converts too.

He's literally some nigger who converted to Islam in jail. A criminal, not a terrorist.

>converted to Islam in jail.
>A criminal, not a terrorist.

You are so fucking stupid. It's pretty obvious his conversion to Islam is what led to do that shit, so thus it's religiously and ideologically motivated, SO IT'S FUCKING TERRORISM

Calm down Chang. Don't get so triggered because I mentioned the Asian guy cutting that guy's head off.

>thinks niggers kill people because of Islam

What world do you live in?