Sup Forums is known for being racist and stuff and at first I didn't really care but now I'm starting to worry...

Sup Forums is known for being racist and stuff and at first I didn't really care but now I'm starting to worry. There has been a lot of race tension lately in the world and it's starting to make me paranoid. I have been starting to think that maybe my white friends secretly hate me or something along those lines. There are more people starting to use Sup Forums which means more "normies". I have seen kids use Sup Forums phrases and racist slurs and it's bothering me. What do you guys think?
I'm African-American/Japanese mix by the way if any of you are curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

plz someone reply I really need help

What does that look like? Post your face.

I'm sorry but I'm really shy.

can you show me your dick? it'll really help with my response

sorry no lewd I just want some responses. I'm too shy for that

I'm Republican and don't give a fuck about your background. As a Democrat. They love profiling the shit out of people based on their race or sexual orientation.

dude if you want an answer you need to show me afro-asian genitals, thats how it works here

oh okay

You have a good point op. Racisim needs to stop asap. Listen to this, should reunite the world with happiness :)
youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw

I mean I wouldn't worry, if they're really your friends you should be fine. It's important to keep things open though, so maybe ask them how they feel about current events and whatnot to get a sense of where they stand.

>if any of you are curious
We're not, fuck you
nigger

You better emigrate, because Trumpfags are coming to get you.

I just want us all to be friends please don't be rude

Niggers or Kikes?

nigger has almost always been used but 50% of 100% of 60 % the time not o be taken seriously

Most kids that use racial slurs are retards and faggot edgelords that are too chickenshit to actually start a fight. There's literally no reason to be afraid of them.

If they're hurting your feelings, speak up about it; there's no shame in being bothered by slurs. But I doubt they're genuinely racist.

Don't worry when the racists start the race war the Mexicans will fuck up their shit.

Normies being red pilled is not a bad thing Sup Forumsro

S H O W B E N I S

so the mexicans will fuck up the racist blacks and the racist whites?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You went on Sup Forums to cry about racism......Go bitch and cry to TUMBLR, stupid chopstick nigger.

I try not to take them seriously but for some reason now it's really starting to hurt.

what in particular are they doing?

This place was always ironic racist but it completely sucks now. It's basically like visiting my middle aged burnout inlaws in Florida all the time.
>"Retired" at 50
>bought new house blocks from beach
>declared bankruptcy
>live in physical comfort without work and blame minorities for this "situation"

If you're going to insult me at least use something better than the same old Tumblr insults
plz no lewd

have you tried not acting like a nigger?

The ones who are doing that are just a tiny, pathetic group of Neo-Nazis who are being egged on by Russian web brigade operatives.

They've infested all open/free commentary areas on the Internet to try to push extremist far right and divisive propaganda.

Call the subhuman trash out where you see them and ignore their retarded ramblings.

>have you tried not acting like a nigger?
Have you, though?

I'm a good person I swear. I just want everyone to not hate each other.

Honestly, the easiest way to tell if they're serious is by asking them to stop. If they do, they're your real friends. If they don't, you need to find new ones.

Sup Forums is known for drawing in societies rejects. Those "normies" probably don't give a damn about race, most people don't care about random shootings in other states nor do they get a kick out of seeing the same joke over used because for them life goes on. It's the people stuck here jerking it to traps and wolf women who are worried about not getting the girl across the street. Most people aren't concerned with any race as a whole. Just nationalities and religious differences. The world isn't as small as people would lead you to believe. I'm black with friends from every race who have friends from every race.

Hey the blacks aren't totally stupid.

you said racists though.

I guess context would say whites that hate non-whites, but racist blacks are about as shitty.

The problem is not them, the problem is you, you worry too much about that, and that is because inside your mind you wish to be white. So, to fix that you need some white pussy to get confidence

My white friends would say the word nigger all the time i would never mind. The word nigger is only as offensive as you make it out to be.
I dont think your friends actually hate they probably just have a sick sense of humor.

Thanks, I will think about that.

Have you considered killing yourself?

ay op, i totally understand. I'm black/chinese and i just usually let my friends make racist jokes cause I'm scared of being that guy. its hard trying to be cool with everyone, but also feeling comfortable with yourself

>Sup Forums is known for being racist
And yet, here you are.
>my white friends
Are only friends so they can play the 'I can't be racist, I know a black guy" card.
>"normies"
Pop in from reddit when mommy forgets to log out and the kiddies aren't subject to parental control
>kids use Sup Forums phrases and racist slurs
See above
>I'm African
You can stop there. Any % of you that is black makes you black. Period.

Sorry, I don't want white pussy. I would rather have a cute Asian bf and live with him in the calm country side. Maybe I should stop worrying also I'm fine the way I am now.

Man people make white people jokes all the time, make them out to be clumsy, can't dance, have no culture and no one gives a shit cos they're white. If someone's making a joke based on race why give a fuck? If they're actually saying "you're x and I hate them" that's gonna be the problem.

it doesn't mean anything until your friends are calling you a nigger everyday. it gets kinda annoying

All the blacks and the useless racist whites. All blacks are useless subhumans therefore they need to go, fucking niggers destroy everything they touch

hmm

Meh if they're you're friends you're more than likely just fine. Race tension is more directed towards strangers than friends.

Your friends copying a racist joke doesn't make them racist, just like my friends making a trap joke about me doesn't make my friends transphobic.

please we are not all like that. I just want to be friends with people of all races

Deal blacks won't start a race war, just the disaffected whites who think they have nothing to lose.

Blacks while they have little still have the social glue that their matrilineal families provide.

So you're a niggernip?

I draw the line when they try to call me a nigger, thats a bit much.

My black friend calls me a spic and my white friend calls me a walljumper, I call them nigger and inbred cousin fucker. just quit being a puss and play along with them.

He's right OP, ur a fucking nigger. Whether ur a beta fag or a street monkey, a nigger is a nigger and u need to leave

And everybody probably laughs their head off, right?

Racist are like gays or pedofiles. They surround themselves with their lifestyle and then assume everyone thinks they way they do. I've heard many racist say whites are just afraid of being labeled a racist, but I honestly don't think most white people are racist. As crazy as this may sound, calling someone a racial slur out of anger doesn't mean a person actually hates that race or even cares what the word means, only that it will get under your skin. Stop worring about what people think, most people simply don't care, hell you seem to care more than most people would. Maybe there's some self hate going on? You have a lot of growing up to do, suck my balls.

i just let them do what they want, i know they don't mean it. the less you react to it, the less fun they're gonna have saying it. no matter how annoying the people in this thread are right now, they have a point. people who say slurs are only saying it for the attention. if you don't give them that attention, what are they gonna do?

I guess so user
I'm not going to leave user. Let's be friends, I want to be nice to you.

Why would you admit to being a trap here? You know you're gonna be asked to post your dick

Me my friends used to do that shit all the time back in hs. We've matured now n don't do that as often but sometimes we still slap out the racist jokes

Sup Forums is not the place for that.

I mean sometimes, it's chill, and people have real conversations and actually read what other people say. But most of the time, it's just shouting and yelling and repeating.

type in the chat OP is a stupid nigger

Sorry but I will not suck your balls user, also don't be homophobic we can all get along here.

At least give the another a rimjob, or a reach around

>other user

You're assuming I care.

fagot!!!!

i like this op

You don't get it do you. Every race fucking hate you! Asians hate you, latinos hate you (except maybe for those caribe cockroaches), whites hate you Indians and arabs and everyone else who isn't a fucking nigger hates you. Either you leave before the race war erupts or you'll be hanging from your feet with a slit throat. The reason you have friends is bc of ur Asian side but ur nigger blood will do you in at the end. We can only tolerate so much

I've noticed that.
too lewd for me.

paranoid much?

>or you'll be hanging from your feet with a slit throat
what is this, the 1800's?

So you're a paranoid pussy with a victim complex who thinks that because there are racist shitlords online that all white people are racist?

You are the racist. Good job fuckwit. You dun goofed. But I doubt that your dumb ass will grasp what I'm saying to you, instead you'll likely just continue to blame the white man as always rather than taking any personal responsibility for your thoughts or actions.

chigga

Even though you're being mean to me I will still be nice to you. I bet if I got to know you, you would be a caring person.
Thank you.

Op if your second generation japanese what did you do with your japanese citizenship?

I like you, but I don't like that you're ignoring me >:(

Don't take it too hard OP, outside of Sup Forums some anons can be pretty neat guys I've learned, and the dickheads who actually take race to heart are just mongoloids trying to get a response. Fellow black person btw, also your waifu is cute.

Sup Forums is a hellhole and the only way to fix your problem is to disassociate yourself with it, ignore it, and stay as far away from it as possible. Sup Forums stays on Sup Forums unless you piss them off for some ungodly reason

I'm not trying to say that all whites are racist. You don't have to be so rude about it friend.

Says the Sup Forums poster

You hear things here you'll never hear from a friend. Do with it what you like. I'm telling you what I know. Niggers are despised exactly bc that's what they are

You're black so your opinion is irrelevant

I would be nice to you in the real world, but like I said, ur still a nigger; and if I had the ability to wipe out ur entire race, even though ur a friend, I'd press that button without a second thought

Noticed!
Thanks!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

So... half of 100% = half.
Then, half of 60% = 30% of the time it's not serious?

I appreciate your determination in befriending everyone but Sup Forums isnt the best place to make friends

You got this mad because of a post? Are you trying to get your point across that you'd like to kill us? China, North Korea, the middle east, and many parts of South and Central America have another war in mind for you Rambo. Maybe you can just remind them of how much they love white people since you get along with your own skin tone so well unlike other skin colors. Ask Russia to explain their love as white people for white president of this country. We know the Jews love you and you sure love them dont you. If the world was all white there would be no wars, no hate. You're worried about places like Detroit while whole white countries are hated.

I hate whiners, take your fucking feelings to tumblr.

No one hear cares about what offends you, or what your problems are. We *all* have problems. There are anons reading Sup Forums right now that will kill themselves within the next month, and you want my sympathy because you're black?

Fuck you. Fuck you and fuck your awful selfish lazy fucking people. I hate the fact that we fucked this country so hard 200ish years ago when we brought with slaves. Because now we're stuck with you fucking whiners and we can't send you back.

yay!

seriously though, I doubt your friends mean any harm.

please, only /r9k/ lacks the potential to be friendly.

Well if I had the choice to wipe your race off the planet, I would NOT press the button. We are all human. Even though you hate me I still hope you have a nice day friend.

Lol neck yourself Nipnog

Everyone here is too beta to be racist in real life in fear of being decked in the stomach by jamal and his gang

I suspect Sup Forums's culture is a filter for racists. If you post here in your formative years, you'll probably pick up a few nasty assumptions about other races, but because it's so constant and over the top and expected, it will eventually become background noise. Because on this anonymous image board, nigger and infographics are the social grooming equivalent of "hi" or handshakes, and just as meaningless.

So while you might come through the crucible with your expectations reinforced and go on to some dark corner, that's probably a tiny minority. Most will probably come to realize that this board is pretty fucking diverse, with people shouting at each other from entirely different backgrounds and entirely different countries, and the engaged in the memeing and baiting and just chatting include lots of colors, lots of religions, and even (sssh!) women, all dealing with the same issues often in unexpected ways. Which probably results in a more mature view of race. Because the open, public discourse on race is really fucked up. There are lots of issues that nobody talks about, and the things people scream about are often wrong-headed or completely miss the point. What Sup Forums does is give an outside, uncensored view that deliberately tries to become as extreme as possible. And that's good, because race politics is polarized and paralyzed and you're not allowed to talk about it except in very limited ways, and until that's broken the real issues won't be addressed.