OFFICIAL MAKE FUN OF BELLATOR THREAD

>overly dramatic build up
>Awkward fuckin star spangled banner performed before the main fight
>could only afford Chris Daughtry

This whole evening was a cringeworthy broadcast. Why do they even try?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D3vlUTWKGgs?t=1m32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Artem

CHAEL IS STILL MY BOY

I used to love Chael back in his roided up prime but he has zero heart, that was so embarrassing to watch that it looked fixed.

You left out "blatant work"

I don't like fixed fights. First the Kimbo and Ken fight now this. WME wants pretermined outcomes in the UFC too. I don't like it.

Because having a second promotion is great for fighters. With the fear of UFC talent potentially leaving UFC for Bellator it means Dana White has to give in to the fighters a bit. Without Bellator the fighters would be fucked as UFC would be the only show in town.

Fight was fake.
No punches landed clean.
Chael didn't look like he gave a fuck

is it over?who won?

buteful shots champ

This league looks to be heavy on nobodys and has-bens. There are still some good fighters but overall the talent pool is thin. Maybe blessed Schaub still can make a comeback.

>Ortiz
>able to produce healthy offspring

>Sonnen
>nope

I think it could reasonably have been a fake a fight. However, why have the fighter you're trying to build up lose and the guy retiring win? Does anyone hang around scott coker when he's popping xans and dropping trade secrets?

I can't get over discount Joe Rogan, he even made the faces

what exactly was fixed about the fight?

Fighters give their backs when being gnp'ed from mount all the time

This isn't mandrama pal. It was Tito's last fight so they weren't gonna have him lose.

Based Tito

>tito's slow af single leg on shell

/heem/

>lellator in charge of disguising fixed fights

ill stick to UFC

>trying to build up

do you even know who chael is

exactly, shael basically pulled a conor and got caught the same way

>Fighters give their backs when being gnp'ed from mount all the time

Yeah fighters like CM Punk and Sage Northcutt, not Chael Sonnen, fight was fixed, just accept it. Everyone gets paid, everyone is happy.

Chael had the opportunity to get on top Tito,decides instead to become a submission grappler and go for a lazy choke that was out of position

existence is suffering.

A bum

>mandrama faggot gets btfo
>mandrama fans say its a fix

lol you cant make this up

lol artem's arms

his arms are actually so short that I almost didn't realize it was a shoop

Sonnen has an absolutely disgraceful bottom game. He immediately quits every single time he has somebody on top of him.

What's ridiculous is that he chose to pull guard.

Can we ever get a decent MMA main event? They are always joke squash matches.

Anybody here seen Coleman-Takada or Gracie-DeLucia? Most worked matches are painfully obvious.

Chaels left arm made it look like he was just waiting for Tito to get the choke

Yeah dude but a bunch of random people who started watching after 189 and decided to dip their feet in another mma promotion don't.

Lower case sperg at it again and even threw in an avatar lol.

Sad!

It was cheesy as fuck and probably fixed but damn it was beautiful to watch.

Who's with me? Thank you based Tito

are you forgetting Chael has like countless sub losses? Tito has legit jiu jitsu

lmao this fight was definitley fixed buddy hahaha youre a fucking pathetic faggot

Remember when Chael submitted Shogun?

I'm really not gonna get into an in-depth discussion with you about whether Scott Coker fixes his fights or not.

You gotta be a casual at this point to even think this is up for discussion.

On second thought, I think Chael got rocked at the beginning there, it might explain his potato grappling there.

I hate you.

Getting surprised that Chael isn't doing well in submission grappling, and not knowing how good Tito is on the ground only makes me think casuals are the ones calling this a fix.

armtem looks like a decent sized FW in this pic

If he's so bad at submission grappling then why did he pull guard lol?

That worked with shogun, but in shogun fight it was clear he had it right.

In this one didn't made sense.

he thought that giant sized head was his achilles heel, "no way I will slip from this huge melon"

Desperation.

>drinking watching fĂștbol with friends
>game ends and they go
>want to keep drinking watching sports
>find the last fight of bellator
>just in time for the anthem
>wtf
>go with it just so I can drink a few more beers
>spaghetti everywhere
>on a guy just gives his back to the other one
>""""fight""" ends instantly

I'm watching women boxing right now, and is unironically better than that shitshow

youtu.be/D3vlUTWKGgs?t=1m32s

is jon jones kill?

Fight was fixed m8 what can you expect?

What's it like living "there"?

are you white?

They didn't penalize him for any of the actual intentional eye pokes so I don't see how this makes any difference.

Better than south Texas at least

Yes

>Mexican
>White

Nice try Pablo

what are you up to now, /heem/?

I kind of knee desu. Dude doesnt belong 205.

You are literally retarded

>Chael isn't doing well in submission grappling
didn't he successfully compete in metamoris? I think it's less that he sucks at grappling and more that he wanted to avoid getting his face caved in at all costs

I'm learning the 540 hook kick now lads, wish me luck

>my prediction was wrong so it must be a fix

Damn Tito making shit mistakes like crossing his feet like that. That's some white belt shit, looks like he might have corrected it by the end but still.

Never in a million years did I think this would be the outcome.

I'm convinced this was fixed. Chael gives him the choke at 15 seconds so Tito could get it under his chin instead of defending. He was fine the entire time. He made every mistake imaginable so he could lose that fight.