Matched with a really hot girl on tinder... 6 days ago. Is that too late to message them...

Matched with a really hot girl on tinder... 6 days ago. Is that too late to message them? I've been dealing with depression/busy study schedule so haven't had much time. Tomorrow my schedule is better and plan to message them

Do it pussy

just msg them now.
i've been dating my gf of 8 months thx to tinder

no? just say you have a busy work schedule for fuck sake. that might actually help you. Girls like confidence, thats why they tend to date "shitty guys" because they think they're the shit and just go for it.

its like 1am. I'll message her tomorrow. what is a good time in the day to message her? I checked her social media on instagram and she's fucking really hot. almost intimated to even message her

ok good. thanks brotha. its true ive been insanely busy.

thats all you need to do. Just say works been keeping you busy, but you would love to meet up sometime. or, if you want to play the slower game then just to the traditional talk on the app and get to know each other first.

Dude stop being such a bitch you are way over thinking it just message her whenever who gives a shit.

i'll go with the latter approach.

probably open with

"Hey, how's your week going? Go Bears! I went there as an undergrad." or some shit.

true. i am too analytical. good point.

I wouldn't do that. Just a simple hey, sorry I didnt message you earlier, work has been getting really busy should work. if she replies to you, then say you went there as an undergrad. its a good conversation starter.

How's this:

"Hey, how's your week going? Sorry I didn't message earlier, been very busy haha."

studying my butt off*

yeah thats fine I guess, just cut out the haha its faggy.
the best advice i can give is just be yourself and have confidence. Don't seem to desperate right off the bat, but also dont wait too long to make a move.

k. i fucked up earlier. matched with several 8s and messaged them 4 months later (of course they didnt answer-kind of funny cause i'd see them on campus a lot)

Does that sound too serious if I leave off the "haha" part? Almost sounds unemotional.

post pics of her, show us what we're working with

just add a :/ or something... or an lol... haha in general is just faggy and a turn off to most the girls that i've talked to. (in fairness, those are the cunty ones"

I'll go with

"Hey, how's your week? Sorry I didn't message earlier, been very busy lol."

She's on the left. Kind of paranoid

what do you already know about her btw? that helps us with our job here.

Now I'm paranoid because in my photos I have longer hair. The barber fucked up and cut my hair super short a week ago. I'm trying to own it. I don't have any photos of my hair that short in my tinder profile.

I don't know much She's much younger than me (19, I'm late 20s). She attends my rival school (as an undergrad but I attended there as an undergrad). She's in a sorority. She can't drink yet so no idea what a good first date idea would be.

i wouldn't apologize. don't even know if i'd comment on the fact that you hadn't message her immediately, but if you do, take out the apology to make it more positive and direct like:
"I would've messaged you early but I've been very busy lol"
or: "I mean to message you earlier but I was super busy"

idk, i think it's just kind of lame to have literally your opening message contain an apology that isn't a joke

skinny white girl. coffee.

How would you open?

I thought

"Hey, how's your week? Go Bears! I went there ;-)" But not sure if that is faggy

Or

"Hey, how's your week? I would've messaged you earlier but I've been very busy lol"

idk if you're concerned about it being a bad haircut, but if it's because you just look different than before, you need to chill out. it's not being "dishonest" if you literally just got a haircut.

Good idea.

She lives like 30 minutes from me. The cooler coffee shops are on my side. Would it be cool to literally ask her to drive 30 minutes to meet me, or should I drive 30 minutes to meet her at a lamer spot?

The coffee shop I go to is much more baller and there are some hot girls that I've been eye'ing there and I want them to see me with a hot girl kek

Ok. Yes, I was concerned it makes me look different... but you can tell I just had my hair cut. Thanks, I'll chill out on that.

something more like option 1. if she has anything from her profile that you could also comment on, that'd be good.

like maybe drop the ";-)" and ask something that's substantially more related to the school. like, "I went there - you ever go to [crazy campus event]?"

also not really my business, but if you're in your late 20s, I hope you aren't trying to date her

I don't know what I want. I don't have much dating experience. I always had low confidence. I think I was always attractive (had very blatantly obvious hints but missed them). Once I got tinder I started matching with 8s and up. I even started matching with my hot friends I thought I had no chance with.

"How, how's your week? Go Bears! I went there. Ever do the ?

keep in mind this is basically a week later of matching.

If you are in your late 20s, in all likelihood you're gonna be at a very different stage in your life than she is. miracles happen, but i would seriously advise against pursuing this if you think you might catch feelings. age gaps matter less over time, but she's 19 so we're talking 7-10 years difference here.

is there some kind of big campus event you did do? i mean look, ideally what you want to do is get a conversation going. so what you're looking for is something that interests her/she'll have something to say about and maybe you can say something about it too or follow up on it. know what i mean?

Dating wise I might as well be 19. Looks like people think I'm 20-22 anyways. I don't think I want a girlfriend anytime soon because I matched with too many hot girls to catch the feels for any one of them.

Yeah, well I didn't do the campus event but its kind of wacky.

I figure it'd be like

"Hey, how's your week? Go Bears! I went there, ever do ?"

>She responds and says no/yes. How about you?

I respond: "Haha, no. I always slept in. What do you study?"

and go from there.

You fucking beta, this is tinder. Pay for $5 for premium and swipe yes to every girl every single day and see what bites. Message every single one you'd consider a 5 or better. Ask every one to meet up for drinks. The uglier or fatter ones, ask to come to your place directly. When I'm actively tindering i fuck at least a girl a week. One week I fucked 5 different girls. Sometimes they invite you over, sometimes you invite them over. For every rejection there's 1000 more options.

yeah that pretty much sounds fine. have you done stuff like this before? are you a virgin?

not a virgin. i dated a literal 9-10. but usually they make the first moves. just very inexperienced in general

i'll use that template tomorrow.

i kind of think im a good looking guy slightly on the spectrum kek

cool so long as you have a general idea of what you're doing it should be fine. ideally you could make the first move but i wouldn't sweat it too much.

real talk, if you're looking for more experience, i'd highly recommend finding a fwb who knows what they're doing

thanks. can you give me a run down of how a coffee date should go?

i am thinking it should be at night.

do you kiss on first date?

Coffee is for a morning or lunch date you pleeb. Happy hour is for night and 7pm is at late as you want to start unless she requests later. Dress nice and say you just came from work.

it really depends what kind of date it is and what she's looking for. if you're both out to hook up, it should be a lot more than kissing.

i've been on tinder dates with girls who want to use the first date to make sure i'm not some psycho and then we fuck the second time, i've also been on ones where you literally just meet up at your place/their place and fuck.

coffee dates i've been on were the sizing me up kind and during the day. some people don't like caffeine at night (kinda tricky that she can't get into bars, but hey maybe she has a fake).

feel her/the situation/the conversation on tinder out is honestly the best advice i can give. also don't be devastated if she doesn't reply. not saying it'll happen, but you're not gonna have success on tinder if you get crushed every time someone doesn't respond.

If its before mid afternoon.

Get there and get her talking about herself and common grounds.

And ffs if you dont drink coffee think of a non gay one before you order.....

if you do lunch date then there is def no kissing on the first date yeah?

>And ffs if you dont drink coffee think of a non gay one before you order.....

unironically really solid advice right there

Most likely not. Like user above said, that's just to let her see your not a psycho and hopefully agree to a second date at night.

not necessarily. like it really depends if you're gonna fuck or not.

Ok, so I get a coffee date with her (assuming she even answers, she may not)

Then what time of day?
Do I try to kiss her at the end?

This shit is too complicated.

Ok gotcha.

Then what time of day should I do coffee date shit?

You. You know what you're talking about. I do this but I'm terrible at messaging. In general, I find texting, messaging, and phone calls to be tedious wastes of time that should only be used to instigate meeting up with someone, and that's my main issue. I can't get into messaging people on Tinder. Every time I do, I feel like I might be misinterpreting the way they're saying anything, they're misinterpreting me, or get bored with the conversation and never message them again. How do I get over this?

Really what you need to do is match with a bunch of 4s, go on dates with them all, and with a little experience you'll learn how to feeel this all out. And 4s will be way more forgiving to when you fuck up and even if you autism out it won't matter, bc it was just a 4.

haha it's only complicated in your head. coffee is better during the day. most cool coffeeshops probably won't even be open at night anyway.

i think you're getting a little caught up on this kiss thing. are you trying to bang her? if yes, it really doesn't matter whether or not you kiss unless that's an immediate gateway to you fucking after the coffee.

if you get the sense she's using the coffee date to feel you out, there is really no need to try for a kiss unless you feel like she really wants it, because you're likely gonna be doing a lot more the second time you meet up.

if you're more into the potential for sex immediately following the first time you meet up, find some way to float the idea of going to a bar. if she has a fake, great, if not you'll have to settle for something else.

>unironically really solid advice right there

Thanks fam

What time do you drink coffee at man? I'd pref morning 9-11 maybe. I reckon were getting way to deep into this.

Fake it till you make it brother

I'll do the coffee date angle and let her see I'm not a crazy loon.

i'm not but feel similar, except im mostly apathetic.

good idea

i got late like 6-8pm, the place i go stays open till 10pm. it's some hipster /artsy coffee joint-- too hot there during the day cools off at night

Yeah, man. I have a couple girls on here that are pretty fucking hot. They're liberals, but I'm just trying to get some pussy, so whatever. I just don't want to be the faggot that says, "hey" or "what's up?" It's especially difficult when they're profile gives you nothing to go on.

how would you feel if you misinterpreted something a friend said?

if you're genuinely attractive, you can fuck up and people will be forgiving. honestly i think people are more forgiving than they get credit for, but let's just say it does help to be good looking.

yeah she has nothing in her profile. i only know this info because i googled her easily.

only thing she has is her age/school

I just begin with [girl's name]! It gets a response most of the time (provided I matched with an actual person). You need to watch out for those really attractive people with 4 pictures that seem to be out of your league.
For first dates always go coffee or a bar (coffee in this case as she's

if you honestly have that much issue with someone's politics and aren't saying that just to be edgy, don't meet up with those girls. you'll hate every second of it and ultimately may not be able to get it up. attraction is mental as well senpai.

wait what info did you find out about googling her?

sorority

on the beach a lot

recently must have had a bf

looks like she has had 2 exes in the last year or so

1 of them was tall an good looking. the other looked below her league

i already know her major but i can play dumb

You're right. Had that shit happen before. I can't even really do one night stands, because there's not a connection. I can fuck for an hour and a half, but I never cum. FeelsBadMan.png

Pain in the fucking ass. I do the same thing, but I think I'm going to stop, because I know things I could talk about, but I shouldn't know them. I just end up in this weird ass limbo where I REALLY don't know what the fuck to say.

This sounds like a good idea, the whole [girl's name]! thing. I'm trying that the next time I find myself in a hole.

I'll probably just try to fuck this girl I used to work with. We talked on SnapChat on the 4th, and in her 2nd video, she was in nothing but her bikini, made sure to get a couple whole body shots in while she was talking to me. The 3rd video was in the bikini still and it was just her tits while she talked. I think she might be down.

yeah play dumb about all that for obvious reasons

yeah, i just noticed she privated her instagram account but hasnt unmatched me.

she acted fast on that. i figure she is new to tinder.

how do you not have enough time to text a bitch?

TBH mostly depression, apathy, overthinking it

Time only moves in one direction

i'll message her tomorrow. hope she responds.

I've messaged girls I missed matching with months later and got some so don't sweat it. You're over thinking it you shouldn't really "plan" to message a tinder slag. Just think of something on the spot and message her right now.

ok cool. thanks man.

what do you typically say to girls you matched with months ago? how do they usually respond?

ever double messaged one months later if they didn't respond the first time?

You're autisticly over thinking it. If you plan for a perfect message will you spend hours planing a message when she replies. How do you expect to talk to her irl if you can't reply without planning lol.

true. i'll message tomorrow for sure. what time of day is best? or does it not matter? kek