Is nuclear Sup Forums approved?

Is nuclear Sup Forums approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

atomicinsights.com/accident-at-chernobyl-caused-explosion/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's the only solution

No, coal is better because it creates comfy fog

You'd know all about that wouldn't you, Canadian bacon?

yes

Why is our bacon so popular with you guys? There's no difference I think our pork might be higher quality though

Of course.

>Canadian wants to burn coal in current year
Big surprise

Canadian bacon is nothing like American bacon. It's different but better

>Current year
>buying into the nuclear jew

Nuclear missles are approved especially against muslims and jews

Okay fine we won't import coal from Kentucky and support your economy
What's different about it? Genuinely curious

It's well past time that we switched to paki burning as our main energy source.

Yours is softer and chewier and seasoned differently

Absolutely not. They are very difficult and expensive to maintain, and pretty much impossible to shut down without fencing off big chunks of land.
This is going to be THE worst legacy our children have to deal with in the future and they'll curse our grandparents for setting these up in the 19th century.

CRASH FUNDING FOR 100 NUKE PLANTS NOW!

ask France, the majority of their energy comes from nuclear power

I meant 20th. Fuck.

>i dont like it
>must be the joos

nuclear power in the US is heavily regulated, but also heavily subsidized. it can't function for-profit the way we currently build these reactors AND the plants around them AND the way we run the fuel supply chain.

but those things cannot be revolutionized by entrepreneurs into profitable enterprises until the regulations are dropped.

Boiling water for power is degenerate.

I thought you were going to shitpost about back bacon, I didn't know that it must just be the differences in the way we raise pork.

you are so right. if there's anything we can't afford to use up, its the 150,000,000 square kilometers of land on this planet.

In contrast our bacon is incredibly crunchy and crumbles in your hands and mouth

top kek
there's literally more crosses in that frame than the number of people killed by nuclear power worldwide in all history

Yes.

It crushed sandnigger economies while simultaneously being an almost perfect baseline source of energy.

Which is why the globalist don't want us to use it.

kek, you fucks.

Absolutely. Clean, almost unlimited possibilities for energy, and the safest BY FAR.

This is THE solution for the energy crisis. If the world could switch to nuclear and then use electric cars we could really begin to heal the mess that the industrial revolution has left behind.

No memes here today. Actually being serious.

>pic unrelated

Do some research on how the Chernobil meltdown was handled. It's some very scary shit.

Yes, but I'm a nuke inspector so I'm slightly biased. I'll just say our standards of workmanship grow exponentially every year... so barring an extreme disaster, most reactors have several failsafes to prevent meltdown. Of course there are stupid people putting plants where they should be (Japan).

Fusion will be where its at though.

I don't have the will power to list everything that went wrong with Chernobyl from model to clean up so here's this link.

Try to educate yourself so you don't look like a retard.

atomicinsights.com/accident-at-chernobyl-caused-explosion/

it's amazing how much we hold ourselves back so we can keep burning oil
best case scenario some alien race that never had to invent shit like currency comes and liberates us from the stupidity of man.

On the one hand, nuclear seems to be the end all of energy production.

On the other hand, if everyone in the future produced their own energy with something like solar panels, energy could turn into a libertarian paradise where the value of energy shoots down and each person can trade energy to any other person.

The nuclear power plant isn't the problem, as it does produce less pollution than a coal power plant.

But to mine uranium, it can pollute the area around it just as bad or worse than fracking.

Also coal is cheap as fuck

I personally believe it's great, of course once that starts to get low, we'll have a "well fuck we can't use coal that fucks the atmosphere up" situation, which will most likely force us into renewable energy, which when you ask me, seems like a good, but not the greatest plan when compared to nuclear energy

Kinda tipping into /sci/ space here but i always thought it would be more renewable to have electric cars with solar pannels/small wind turbines on top so it effectively powered itself

This

When a replacement for silicon becomes economically viable (graphene for instance), solar will definitely be a good alternative. Shingling roofs with 60-80% efficiency solar shingles will effectively end the need for power generation.

>so it effectively powered itself

Yes goy it's clean and great, nevermind the imminent economic collapse we're facing. Let's see how the plants will fare, let's see who will maintain them.

Yes, of course

Merkel wants it, so it can't be good.

Memes aside, Uranium production is really nasty and you'd have to do business with Canada and Australia to get it. And fuck those two countries is what I'm saying. I wouldn't mind my country steering clear of nuclear because of this.

are you high you jew?

Good goy, keep to your coal burni- I mean burning coal. Watch out for those liar nuclear shills and their "facts" showing the safety of nuclear over coal. Hehe

>you'd have to do business with Canada and Australia to get it. And fuck those two countries is what I'm saying.

The Australian Empire will rule the world. Accept it, KrautKuck.

>merkel
>wants nuclear power

m8 right after fukishima she single handedly killed your nuclear industry by not allowing the government to renew their licenses after 2025

Germany wanted to place sanctions against us, if you want our Uranium you'll get it in the form of a nuclear bomb

See, this is what I mean. It would never feel right to give billions of Euros to a funposting bogan motherfuck like this.
And this asswipe manages to be even more libelous. I hope we can let them keep their stupid uranium.

wait what? Germany placed sanctions on Canada because they export uranium?

Fuck these turks

Not anymore

We don't want your shitty Euro-monies anyway. Gold or GTFO.

She (and her guys, it's not like she's an absolute ruler) did so under pressure from the public and the social democrats they're in coalition with. If she could have her way, she'd fire up those plants like never before. She doesn't give a fuck about us or our opinions, in case you didn't notice.

No, Germany wanted to place sanctions against us because we arrested some fisherman from Spain who were fishing in Newfoundland or something
I want world war 3 to happen so I can make what happened to Dresden in world war 2 look like the greatest gift Germany could ever hope for. The next fallout game would be set in modern day Germany after I'm done with you

that's still pretty fucking gay

Our precious Nazigold is not for spending, Mr trade deficit.

>playing shitty Bethesda games
Truly, Canada has no taste.

daily reminder that nuclear fission is a NATURAL source of energy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor

I have a Super Nintendo, tell me how many Bethesda games are on that :) I don't even own a PC so don't say I play on that.
The worst part is the EU supported them, only Ireland and the UK was opposed

>I have a Super Nintendo

Gee, what's up gramps
Will 3D rendering give you a heart attack?

>Canadian bacon is nothing like American bacon. It's different but better

It's ham, you idiot.

And:
>pebble-bed strip mall reactors when?

Donkey Kong is 3D too dumb ass

You have really weird ham

I find nuclear related things very interesting

Fusion is the way to go. Fission is nigger tier.

It's Trump approved. Look at all the new atomic power plants he's going to build with the wall.

Seeing one of these up close enough outside the blast and heat wave radius would be worth the leukemia.

>uranium plants

shiggy

>not investing in master race fusion

It's Sup Forums approved, because this board is full of stupid teeny brats that don't think further than to the next time they jack off.
It's a neat thing to have such cheap energy, also with no CO2 but (and this is some Kim Kardashian sized one) you condemn your children and their children to live in radioactive waste so it's stupid and not actually 'based' or 'red-pilled'.

Dams, solar power and wind power are the best forms of getting electricity. Not as cheap but the better choice if you don't want your country to be filled with the dirtiest of trashs (leaving religions out of this).

Solar and wind power are both awful and grossly inefficient. Go educate yourself hans

Not all countries have access to wind power or dams. Also, everyone in this thread probably knows that uranium mining and radioactive waste is bad. Fusion is the future hans.

And when the wind doesnt blow and the sun doesnt shine what then? Here is the ultimate energy redpill. Despite the huge amounts of wind energy we have in Denmark for example it has not put a single coal plant out of commision because they are on standby for when there is no wind.

You are grossly uneducated when it comes to disposal of nuclear power waste byproducts.

#prayforjapan

So what if the people who told you nuclear waste disposal is 100% safe and sound only said that in order to get their shekels, and it's not safe at all?

I'm not that user and I'm gullible to believe anything, but people sure lie a lot to get to their shekels

gullible enough to believe anything*

>How the Chernobyl meltdown was handled

You expect anything better from the Soviet Party? Considering they caused the meltdown..

burn the coal, pay the toll

Do you know which test shot this is? It's obvoiusly between 1954 and 1963, but do you have more details? Thanks.

Renewable energy at the current state is shit. It only exists because of goverment subsidies and instead of dealing with environmental issues all it does is export the environmental problems to the countries where cobalt is mined by children and lithium is mined in the most atrocious ways possible.

>But muh yuropean country generated 50% of electricity through renewables

Yes, and most of it was sold off because battery technology is nowhere near where it has to be. If everyone went 100% renewable the grid could not cope with the peak power demands.

Norway is probably the only exception, but only because they are very lucky in terms of their geography and distribution of population.

Nuclear is the only real way that deals with the transitional period between fossil and renewable energy.

t. MEng Electrical Engineering

De_Nuke was a good map. So yea I'd say so

If you're outside of the heat radius then you are definately outside the ionisation radius and therefore wouldn't get lukemia, radioactive fallout is next to zero with nuclear weapons, for example Hiroshima had people living there again after 48 hours.

>nuclear fusion
>dangerous waste
Pick one and only one

The only rational solution to any nations base electricity suply.

100% aproved.

Nuclear in the hands of capable non-commie whites is 100% safe.

>what's different about it
Apart from both being made of pork and fried on a skillet there is nothing even remotely similar about them. Different cuts, different seasoning, different thickness, different shape, and different texture.

>wind and solar
>effective
also
>nuclear fusion

First get your nuclear fusion to work more efectively than solar and wind power

Inefficient but getting better and not producing radioactive waste

Well the ones without water usually have sun.
Inefficient yes but better than nuclear waste.
Fusion, again, is still to be developed.

I'm a geologist and do know a thing or two about it.