S A V A G E

S A V A G E

A

V

A

G

E

Yup, now they sit on their asses and get paid from my taxes. Funny how times change.

>get free room and board
>get free meals
>working for free

Are you calling that dindu a savage?

I guess no one should ever work, because somewhere down our ancestral lines was a person who has been slighted.

the board in room and board means meals.

Yeah, we all know blacks hate welfare.

To them it meant the paddle

FTFY

>nigger detected

god damn it user you got to it before me.

So build more private for profit prisons to end unemployment?

>niggers
>work

Choose one

Hivemind

What a gross misunderstanding of history.

They were just as lazy before that, it's why we needed whips.

This Twitter post reminds me of my favorite black joke of all time.

What did Jesus say to the black people before he left?

Don't do anything until I get back.

So Black people were more productive as group when they were enslaved?

Says the idiot who cannot read...

yeah,because that was definitely the point.

remember everyone, literacy is an important skill

I actually didn't know that, thanks user.

You know who else was lazy? White rednecks in the south. You should read Thomas Sowell's book "Black Redneck White Liberal"

>black people been stereotyped ever since we stopped working
Fixed. Also, there's nothing wrong with stereotyping, as the tenets of doing so are grounded in factual information. In conclusion - niggers.

I would love to read a historical account of how hard slaves actually worked. My hunch is that they didn't work very hard, knowing what I know about American blacks. I'd also imagine that if they had worked harder they wouldn't have been whipped or otherwise punished, as deliberately destroying your farm equipment doesn't make economic sense.

I don't understand the revisionist history mindset pol has when it comes to American slavery. What about people pulled from their families and forced to do manual labor? Should they have just worked quietly?

how much longer are they going to be playing the slave card?

Now they just get money for nothing.

Yep, sure showed how we must not let you off the chains.

My mother and father would have died bloody deaths before ANYONE took my sisters or I away from the family unit. Funny how your modern day African-American """""""""""family"""""""""" consists of a dirt poor woman with 3.5 children living off of the government

Shortly after the civil war ended there were journalis reports of Black men walking across entire states to attempt to find their familyvthat had been torn apart during slavery.

And I don't understand what's revisionist about questioning how hard black slaves actually worked and how productive they were. That's why I would be interested to read about it.

>What about people pulled from their families and forced to do manual labor? Should they have just worked quietly?

That's not the issue. The issue is that blacks and progressives claim that slaves were hard workers. It's not revisionist to question that narrative. Whether or not they were justified in their active and passive forms of rebellion need to enter into this particular discussion.

Slavery's main benefits were dependable very cheap labor.
It was pretty cost effective and they did work hard because of the consequences of not doing so.
However, they were destructive to the farm equipment and the animals in many cases.
Different plantations ran differently.