Sup Forums what does ass taste like? Been talking to my girlfriend about doing it and she recently agreed to it...

Sup Forums what does ass taste like? Been talking to my girlfriend about doing it and she recently agreed to it, so what am I in for? Am I in for a shitty taste or some exotic fruit? She's very clean and eats healthy as shit, doesn't really eat meat always eating fruits and drinking water if that somehow changes asshole taste.
What's Sup Forums's opinion on rimming? I wanna stick my tongue deep inside of her asshole

Tastes like nothing, lick your arm

If it's clean enough it tastes kind of like a mix of apple and broccoli.

I do not think it's possible licking the inside of an asshole is the same as licking your arm

If she cleans her ass it tastes like nothing

>sticking your tongue deep into an asshole
Goodluck w. That, I hope ur gfs asshole is loose because its harder than you think to tongue fuck a virgin pooper.

That doesn't sound like a good combo user

You're telling me the shit factory has no distinct taste, not even a hint of shit?

I've done it with two girls before and both tasted like normal skin, I never got a hint of shit but I only ever did it after they showered

How hard would it be to tongue fuck an asshole it's made for things to go out of it man

It's not a good combo.

Is this a meme? I get the feeling you have no fucking clue what you're talking about
Do you even have a girlfriend?

What the fuck kind of a response is that?

user is right. It really tastes like just like regular skin. Unless it's dirty.

If shit comes out of an asshole then how hard would it be to stick something in there

Yea dude it's not super easy and if it's clean really doesn't taste like anything. I love eating pussy and I'll occasionally do the odd jab in the asshole to spice shit up. But I tell you man, It's really not that amazing. Sure as shit no "exotic fruit"

Ok go ahead
Good luck with that

Thanks user, for some reason I was kind of excited for a hint of shit, I remember another user saying it tasted like pennies. Guess I'll just have to do it when she's not clean to get the full experience

>the full experience
Abandon thread guys

Shit

it tastes like ass. don't believe the people saying nothing, it has it's own thing. still fun though.

Butterscotch

if it's clean and showered/bathed then it tastes like skin and soap

if not then it tastes a little sweaty and tangy

if your girlfriend is some fat lard who never bathes then i expect it'll probably taste like shit

It's probably going to taste a lot like my cum

>Underrated post

Holy shit, my sides

What does shit taste like?

It tastes like shit

Thanks.