mk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Коџаџик
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd9_40HtUHU
vocaroo.com/i/s0cD3LPBE3Er
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/balt/

Best borders in entire Balkan history.

rofl

/balkt/

I personally wouldn't mind those. join Serres to Greece too, give northeast macedonia to albania and the rest to bulgaria too while at it

>Vajdasag """"""serbians""""""

wrong

you wouldn't be rofling if it was bulgaria vs greece, little turklet

vajdašag is literally serbian loanword tho

Prepare for Islam balkan subhumans

youtube.com/watch?v=j6jL95BaSeM

so you're saying Bulgaria made some very wrong choices overall and ended up as a major loser compared to Greece and Serbia, even Albania in the long run. I agree

insha Allah

>bulgaria
no, a retarded saxe-coburg-gotha autist who didn't tell his generals anything and just attacked

when the salt is just right

Fucking new ruined my reply

hungarians are much whiter than serbs

balkans 2045

we had those too. thankfully there was Venizelos

it says
sorry your device does not support in-browser audio recording
what program is for this

we are literally multicultural tho
not that some backwater starving peasant who killed his own brother over 20 sq m of infertile land would understand that t b h

It's an ungodly mix of many different things. Thing of a country the size of the Balkans with the same ethnic diversity.

Biggest groups are Pasthuns. They are Iranic but closes to the Indian subcontinent genetically and phenotypically and are much braver than both Iranians and Indians. Always when you hear about war in Afghanistan, it's these guys doing the fighting. VERY tribal. The "zai" suffix indicates the tribe. Think of that Pakistani girl, Malala Yousaf-zai.

Tajiks are Persians basically. I am one. Not tribal at all and more intellectual. My father considers Tajiks to be traitors and communists (even though he is one).

Then you have Hazaras, which are Shia Turco-Mongols (look them up). You have various flavors of Turk (Uzbek, Turkmen, Kyrgyz, etc.). You have the Baluch in the south, they are another thing all together. Then you have many other different ethnicities who are smaller.

In the long run we seems to have made the best choices and whilst Serbia is already breathing our dust we will surpass you within 15 years as well malaka. Even 10.

it was a shit reply anyway
just autism, no memes

he's stuttering
that way he pronounces "ne" is typical of erseke

Balkans 2045

economies recover, territory in modern Europe where others are a majority doesn't. I suggest you work out your fertility issues first before worrying about Greece which was better than Bulgaria even before communism

since you seem to need a healthy dose of realism ;)

Who wants territories? Economic outlook is what counts. And you are fucked, no recovery until WW3

Try uploading and choose your mic

Daily reminder that Ghegs are the most powerful race in the world

>tfw when when serbs committing national suicide and will have all but evaporated by 2050 and nobody else had to even lift a finger

i guess albanian art is too abstract for europeans

Holy fuck guys Ataturk was literally Macedonian

His father is from a Macedonian village in west macedonia where they still have a pomak majority

>Ali Riza's family comes from Kodžadžik, a Yörük[15][16] majority village in Centar Župa Municipality, Macedonia

They call themsleves "Yokurs"

From wikipedia:

>The Yörüks, also Yuruks or Yorouks (Turkish: Yörükler; Greek: Γιουρούkοι, Youroúkoi; Bulgarian: юpyци; Macedonian: Jypyци, juruci), are a Turkish ethnic group

mk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Коџаџик

He also had blonde hair and blue eyes like most bulgarians in that area

who are the others

are you trolling, bro? do you even know what Yoruks are?

>a retarded saxe-coburg-gotha autist
we still have one :/ thank God his only job is shaking hands

yoruks are nomadic anatolian turks retard

>lives in macedonia
>doesn't know about the yoruks
what the literal fuck

austro hungarian army. so probably a mix of various central euros

pomaks are subhumans that MUST be genocided

delet this post

Bulgarian pomak yes, as I said

why are the shiptarlets wearing towels on their heads

wrong

eh who cares. Belgians are a capable people. you need good leadership to guide the retards of the Balkans though

at least we never had someone like Leopold but even that guy caused more harm to others than Belgians right? :)

ghegs are based

t. certainly not gheg

hitler considered ghegs honorary aryans for a reason

and hes quoted as saying "if i had 1000 ghegs id conquer the galaxini"

albos here are cute but their diaspora is incredibly pathetic and subhuman desu

just like all balkan diaspora

also fucking die you cancerous cunt stop spamming that shit mongolian cartoon

"If I had 100 /balk/-posters, I could conquer Eurasia"

- Napoleon

tall ones in the front, the manlets in the back. feels like a regular army parade

just finished OC,add your suggestions is it missing something ?

"The bones of all /balk/ posters aren't worth the pinky of one Finnish meme poster"

-Spurdo Spärde

honestly I can't say for certain. maybe I can ask my dad. I dunno if it's cause of ottomans or if that's just traditional dress

yeah, I'm a montenigger albanian and am 6'3'' as well. it's not even that tall compared to some of my cousins

does dua lipa have bologna nipples

kek

whos theg ril? is it who i think it is?

True, I believe the official number is 15 million Congolese killed, and all in the days when it was his personal property. It only became a Belgian colony when he died.

The guy was a veritable swine, at the end of his life he married a 16-year old Parisian prostitute called Blanche Delacroix and disinherited his whole royal family. He was said to tell her "you are very, very beautiful' to which she replied "and you are very, very old". When he died she took a good part of the Congo fortune and fled to the USA, where she spend it all in a record time (a decade or so) and died in extreme poverty.

Before he married her he made her a baroness ("de Vaughan") and made 2 sons with her, the descendants are still to this day high Belgian nobility.

FYROM BTFO

ebim XD

>tfw not born in ex-colonial power
life is pain

only zergs will respond to this out of butthurt but it's shit

because your only retort is to make up shit while we have real memes like shipo mafija

what are you going to do next, draw a monkey and say monkeydonians btfo?

Seems like a regular member of the royal class tbqh.

>his family is still royalty

day of the rope when?

no man, generally other diaspora are good lads, name 1 bad /balk/ diaspora
i will cleanse fyrom of all the albanian scum in there

Shqips have nothing on us Macedonian aryans

Because of Leopold I dislike Belgium

when I draw stinky fumes I always add a few flies buzzing around it

try it, you'll see it enhances the effect

You have been visited by based Miftari
If you don't reply you'll never be a ledjend

RELEASE MY PAIN, BASED MIFTARI

Thank you USA

t.butthurt

It's a shit meme retard

You have no proof we have gap teeth or shit hygiene

Or other subhuman Albanian traits

Иди ce зacтpeляй c мизepнитe cи пocтoвe.

Aкo глeбapкитe ce oпитaт дa нaпpaвят мизepия тyк, aз личнo щe изyчa Typcкия, щe cи cмeня имeтo зa дa нe личи, чe cъм Бългapин и щe тpъгнa дa тpeпя гoлeмцитe им.

Пъpвo щe зaпoчнa oт ниcкитe пocтoвe зa дa нaмaлee пoдкpeпaтa зa гoлямaтa хлeбapкa.Пocлe щe ce пpeхвъpля към тpлъcтитe хлeбapки нa въpхa и щe ги пpичaквaм в ceнкитe, щe избия и ceмeйcтвaтa им, и кoгaтo нe e ocтaнaл кoй дa я пoдкpeпя, щe кaтypнa и тлъcтaтa хлeбapкa нa въpхa Epдoлaйнoтo.

MONKEYDONIANS BTFO

It must have took so much butthurt to make that in the first place and now you act like you've got the upper hand and we're the butthurt ones

Kek monkeydonians btfod

Zerg subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd9_40HtUHU

vocaroo.com/i/s0cD3LPBE3Er

>whole_albanian_gdp

what is he saying? i dont understand shit

That stuff is all Greek though, theres tons of greek youtube videos insulting macedonia.

Zergs BTFO

Yep, best book to read about their lifestyle is any work by De Sade

Current one has no power and isn't a bad guy, but we're everything but royalists. (We even named a park after an illegitimate child of the former king he refuses to acknowledge). Still, it is a compromise, like everything in this country, and a president also costs money, about as much as a emasculated monarch.

We pretty much all dislike Leopold II here, only the nobility still hails him and waves all criticism away as "British jealousy". But they're only like 0.3% of the total population.

I think they are richer than you nowadays desu

Nema pojak od ninja

Ja za niv dusa davam

Koljam pukam reketiram i plata imam 2000 evra mesecno

Ke im gi ebes li zenite na nasite dusmani?

Ke im ebam zena, dete, macok ke ebam kuka

shiptari BTFO

Join us and you are free

How to marry a Belgian nobility qt

based lol

post interesting hypothetical situations

>if the Balkans were untouched by communism and the Ottomans

Dua is my waifu

That coin is a WW2 Switzerland coin. I think some coin nerd would buy it for a huge sum but anyway I wouldn't sell it

Slavs and Albanians*

fixed

>le ottomans destroyed balkans meme again
brb throwing up

albanians are slavs

lipa thread? lipa thread