CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE: Dan takes the train edition part two

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE: Dan takes the train edition part two
Previous thread Heres where we left off (see pic)

Dan wakes up on the train

#

Out of the spaceship pops an alien from a foreign planet with a vagina on her forehead. Dan and the alien begin face fucking and she loads him on his ship to take him back to the planet of face fuckers

"Fuck this job", Dan joins the local antifa group.

Rolling

Dan wakes up. He has pissed the bed and his mom is analy fisting him

Roll

Roll but for isis instead

Rol

Was supposed to be

the ship gets 9/11'd

dan takes off his mom's dick and proceed to fuck himself with it

WINRAR

kek

Dans head dick gets a boner and the boss feeling jealous gets one too

i wish you added get 9/11'd by a flying dildo.

can we amend this

alright then

Good dubs there m8.

Dan jumps out the window and hijacks the spaceship with all the dildos on it. He takes off in the direction of the newly rebuilt twin towers. This isn't like you dan! It's not too late to turn around, you can fly into space and ave an adventure up there instead!

oh shit oh god oh man what uh fuck dan presses a button that turns the onboard dildoes on and fires the onboard dildos at the twin towers and they peg everyone inside and then also peg the buildings and then eventually the buildings and the people have an orgasm so strong that everything just falls to the ground in estasy

there is also coleslaw on the dashboard of the ship and dan is sticking his mother's dick in it

Dan decides to just dump all the dildos on the towers instead and go fuck space stuff with his double dicker power

Mom gave me the greatest gift, a dick head

Dan continues flying, remaing unsscathed ass dildos fly everywere covered in blood and aids

Nah nigga allahu akbar

He yells Allahu Akhbar and dies, he goes to Hell.

Roll

WINRAR

These

dan's forehead dick becomes self aware and throws dan out of the ship while staying behind taking the 9/11 for dan

No dan noooooooo

Trips override, and instead rains dildos over NYS.

>NYS
KYS

Dan rams right through both towers, but because his space ship is mate of super strong space materials, he comes out the other side unscathed. Dildos can be seen falling from above from an open hatch in the space ship. Onlookers are devastated that this has happened a scond time

Muslims and hardcore far-left celebrate on the street, Dan isn't impressed and decides to crash straight into them.

Roll

They decide to masturbate their sorrows away with the fallen dildos

Dan wakes up with a dildo in his ass and wet himself.

WINRAR

Dan jumps out of the space ship and grabs his mega awesome mechanize suit, as he's falling he starting shooting mini rockets the shape of a dildos

The onlookers insert the dildos into themselves to calm there nerves. Then the air force arrives to shoot dan out of the sky. You go air force! Make Dan pay for his crimes!

dan kamikazes into the air force, which crash into one of the masturbating onlookers, dans father

Dan decided to go back in time to stop himself from getting in trouble

roll

Gay

Re-roll

China airforce comes to the rescue and shoots down the American capitalist scum.

Rolling

Rollin

Dan trys to go back, but ends up destoryinv the time machine forever

Dan turned his space ship in to a huge robot giant and destroyed the us Air Force

Rolling

Rollin'

Dan go to space so he can fle from the air force.

Re-Rolling

Dan atack the airforce with the dickgun of the ship.

Please stop rolling

Sure why not. This

Rollin'

Dan decide to go to space. Where he can finally live in peace without a job.

Dan kills the guy who keeps rolling for himself, you know the one

Got.

This one is better

>ri)02:16:15 No.738107258 ▶
>
ooh that sucks cause your dead now

back to the bedroom hurray

Bump

Eaiting for OP to kill the re-re-reroll guy.

Dan is traveling so fast that he can turn back time, like how superman did by flying around the earth several times. He crashes into his house at the time he was woken up by his mother.

He decides to finally do it, do what he always wanted as a teen, do join the local antifa.

Dubs

Roll

Dan warn "back-Dan" that her mom has a dick, chop it off and use it in his forehead again.

Rolling

DONT forgot to kill the re-roller, the guy who kept rolling for time travel

Dan realized what he did and decided to go forward in time to stop himself from killing his own mother, also the dan in the bed went with him too, to help him in his adventure.

Youre allways one post away from your goal user...
But I'm cheering for you.

Now dan goes to the dildo spaceship factory for a second ship to take out the twin towers a second time but twice as hard with twice as many dildos

Dan KILLS THE FUCKING re-roller and NO ONE GETS FUCKING DUBS BEFORE ME

5 seconds bro... Just miserable 5 seconds...

>▶
are you fucking KIDDIDNG me at this point ive become worse then the FUCKING re roller ive stared into the abyss

this guy gets mad but is fucked in the mouth with a dildo by dan

Dan kills every re-roller, making re rolling a no no zone

fuck me...

You shut the fuck up and mind ur own shit

winner

Dan kills the damn re roller who fucked the story over just to make dan join antifa

dan fucks this user in the butt with dan

>its all one person

You're complaining about the re-roller, but you fail to realize, you're doing it yourself

Dubs and I cum in ur ear

Dan tells his past self of the terrible fate that awaits him if he goes to that job interview at the dildo and space ship factory. He convinces his past self that the best thing to do would be to join antifa. They locate their local antifa group. Right now antifa are training by tipping over bins and setting them on fire. Future dan asks if he and past dan may join their group. The leader, a obese blue haired woman is the leader and asks the two why she should let them join antifa. What makes you worthy of them Dan?

no i know i am, but since im aautistic its ok

The spaceship transformers into Bumble Beastiality with his dog mom.

dan tells them his mom has a dick

We all get dicks in our mouth delivered by Dan in his spaceship. All around the globe, like Santa Cocks... Or Dick Claus...

>tipping over bins and setting them on fire
Fucking kek

He shows them his loli art with communism themes all over, the leader is impress and ask Dan to follow them to G20 at Hamburg.

Reroll

Roll

Rolll

oh okay

I give these lolis for dubs