Girl is into me

>Girl is into me
>She has really great potential but got stuck in her teenage metal phase and nevr got out of it
>The potential goes to shit literally because of metal
Is there something metal doesnt ruin? I tried explaining to her how metal isnt really cool in 21st century and how she should try being more feminine. She didnt really say anything, because friend started to roast her. Is there any way to get people out of these "musical phases"?

If you kill yourself, you'll never see anyone in a phase again.

You sound like a total fucking blowhard. The fact that you are so superficial as to make fun of her about her appearance is gross. If that is how she feels comfortable expressing herself then don't try to change that. Accept her as she is, or go fuck yourself.

I like the letter black tbqh

This

What "potential" does she have? I find it hard to believe she'd be worth spending any time with, just stop being autistic and fuck her if you're attracted to her then move on

>people responding to this shitty b8 thread

Im not sure if thats how she feels, she has boyfriend for three years now who probably got her into whole metal thing. The guy is cringey and awkward AS FUCK. Everyone always made fun of him behind his back
She doesnt have bad body, face and hair. Above average if you ask me. Personality wise she is alright too.
What exactly is unrealistic about this?

I want to pee on her

Beggars can be choosers confirmed.

>What exactly is unrealistic about this?
Well, either you're a sad excuse of a human being either this is bait
I hope for your dignity's sake that it's the second option

>White knighting this hard
Look she obviously is into me, I could name everything she did and her awkward attempts at approaching me but its not really important right now. Im alright with that but she would need to change in some aspects if she wanted to be with me. What would you want me to do faggot? Lie? I just flat out told her what I thought and basically told her conditions if she ever wants to be with me. All there is to it. I could call you a beta that gets probably controlled by women irl but I dont want this to devolve into people calling each other cucks

>cringey
ewww! he put yucky cringies all over her! ewww cringies bad!

could you give me an example of what she listens to ?
also there is nothing wrong with metal

>White knighting this hard
Has nothing to do with this, but if you're too much of a weakling to accept the fact that not everyone thinks and likes the same things as you, well there ain't much anyone can do to help you at this point

>also there is nothing wrong with metal
Yeah if you're thirteen

t. listens to real big boi music like Young Thug, Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails and King Gizzard

He is fat but tries to act like alpha all the time. Biggest clown I have ever seen

Yeah but at least he probably doesn't express himself like a Youtube-addicted toddler.

>Girl sends pic

Here , I'll post it for you.

well yeah, of course I listen to Young Thug! I'm not a RACIST or anything...

...I really wish he'd fuck my girlfriend, though...

>more feminine

lol fuck off

>he pointed out that wanting to control someone else's taste is weird so he's obviously a beta orbiter
You have to be 18 to post here

>image search
>Best guess for this image: letter black
>The Letter Black, formerly known as Breaking the Silence, is a Christian rock band that was formed in 2006 in Uniontown, Pennsylvania.
She might actually be turned on by my virgin purity

>I tried explaining to her how she should try being more feminine

>thinking christians practice what they preach
wew lad
but their music is okay

>Not liking feminine women

Why not just date a man than, faggot?

and here's you, single, posting on Sup Forums of all places about a girl who is into you that happens to like something you don't like

don't even try to pretend you're better than her fat boyfriend, he's getting more pussy than you user, you're eternally a beta because of this

>everyone always made fun of him behind his back
jesus christ. I don't know if you're baiting or not, but it doesn't matter. you need to leave right now, you scumbag. also;
>cringey and awkward
fuck off, you sound like a complete douche

> grill is into you
> but you don't like her music so you throw a temper tantrum at her and explain how her music sucks and she should "be more feminine"

pls be underage. if not there truly is no hope for you you colossal idiot

you sound like a total fuccboi

Im more successful than this pseudo alpha could ever hope to be
I never gave two shits about him so I never felt need to say shit about him (although I always thought things about this guy). Funnily he always gave me this weird look like I ate his dinner or something. Maybe he felt threatened?
Yeah right being honest is considered douche now.
Would be nice if someone actually answered the question I asked in OP

>girl has boyfriend
>girl is into me
You misinterpret her signals because you're a thirsty male. It's funny that you'd be interested in her if it wasn't for the metal, even though she's nor a virgin.

maybe you should wait for you two to get out of high school :v)

>Im more successful than this pseudo alpha could ever hope to be
o i am laffin

go back to /r9k/

who says I don't do both sweetie?

For people who think Im underage, we are both 19 and basically just graduated highschool. We went on a trip to mountains and she was extremely clingy to me. I was on phone standing by staircase and she suddenly touched my hand for a while until I gave her a weird look. I tried going for her friend, I was in bed with her and guess what? She came in the same bed and once more got clingy with me. Also when she was drunk she said that nobody has boyfriends or girlfriends on this trip and everyone should do whatever they want. In fact I will probably never see her again but I wanted to know if I passed up a chance to fix her up or not
I hope this clears up some things

>not liking metal

How is that even possible. Are you a cuck?

Go to hell, OP. Don't ask somebody to change for you. Metal girls are cool as fuck.

t. underage

OP is prob a nu-male if he thinks metal is "lame"

This

we get it user you met her at summer camp

You're a fucking idiot, and a cuck. You should have fucked her while slow, lo-fi black metal played in the background.

>You should have fucked her while slow, lo-fi black metal played in the background.
You got me, I laughed

>Girl is into me
>She has really great potential but got stuck in her teenage hip-hop phase and nevr got out of it
>The potential goes to shit literally because of niggers
Is there something niggers dont ruin? I tried explaining to her how hip-hop isnt really cool in 21st century and how she should try being more feminine. She didnt really say anything, because friend started to roast her. Is there any way to get people out of these "musical phases"?

>Girl is into me
>She has really great potential but got stuck in her teenage post-rock phase and nevr got out of it
>The potential goes to shit literally because of white people
Is there something white people dont ruin? I tried explaining to her how post-rock isnt really cool in 21st century and how she should try being more feminine. She didnt really say anything, because friend started to roast her. Is there any way to get people out of these "musical phases"?

>Girl is into me
>She has really great potential but got stuck in her teenage kpop phase and nevr got out of it
>The potential goes to shit literally because of chink shit
Is there something chink shit dont ruin? I tried explaining to her how kpop isnt really cool in 21st century and how she should try being more feminine. She didnt really say anything, because friend started to roast her. Is there any way to get people out of these "musical phases"?

>Would be nice if someone actually answered the question I asked in OP
>Why is nobody taking my unverified anecdotes seriously?

>Girl is into me
>She has really great potential but got stuck in her teenage country phase and nevr got out of it
>The potential goes to shit literally because of poor white trash
Is there something white trash dont ruin? I tried explaining to her how country isnt really cool in 21st century and how she should try being more feminine. She didnt really say anything, because friend started to roast her. Is there any way to get people out of these "musical phases"?